FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I’m feeling from watching that video and this is just my opinion is she went their to meet him maybe he did give her cash for the truck maybe she couldn’t give him the title or cash back and he lost it on her. Maybe he knew kam couldn’t say what happened and he couldn’t hurt the boy so he let him go . And ya about Everglades as soon as I heard him mention it a few times and thought of the gators. What ever happened to Leila happened away from cameras he knew so much about. But that’s all jmoo
BBM- perhaps he kept mentioning the Everglades because he knows there are cameras there and he wants to explain why he was there if and when the cops ask. MOO

BBM- perhaps he kept mentioning the Everglades because he knows there are cameras there and he wants to explain why he was there if and when the cops ask. MOO
Yep . His video gives off all sorts of red flags . I really hope they can find her but I dunno. Them finding the lil guy alone speaks volumes because no matter what Leila always had him with her. It’s just so sad jmoo

Well according to him he has a good heart. Just not enough to post a flyer or notify his thousands of followers to be on the look out for a woman,who he admitted was the last person to see her.
And if he is the person who is described as being the last person she was with, I'm assuming LE never was able to verify her being seen getting into a car with two men? Maybe it was just out of range of the cameras. He seems to know exactly where they are everywhere he went.

It also would set the stage for her being voluntarily missing, but we still not know if that's true or not.

I'm leaning towards believing his story. He even isn't an official named POI as far as I know. If they thought he was suspicious LE would have picked him up earlier on IMO. I don't want to think about what could possibly have happened to Leila after she stepped into this black car (if this is true). A couple of guys (maybe known briefly) combined with possible drug abuse, dropping a baby off at a random? place does sound like a serious troubling situation. I really want her to be found but I feel like this was the last bad choice she made in live.
He said police wanted to question him further so he would definitely be a POI. Anyone who may have information about a case is a Person of Interest. That doesn't mean he is a suspect, but I doubt LE would reveal that either way. I just wish they would give some kind of update. At least to say whether or not they think she is alive or still in danger or that they suspect foul play. They are required to follow up on every tip or lead, so I assume that means they are very busy. It's been more than two weeks without any word of her being seen or being active on SM or using her phone so that can't be a good sign. I can't imagine she's been hiding out somewhere all this time but I guess you never know.

Does anyone remember when her court date was supposed to be?

None of what this guy shocks me. The actions he speaks of concerning L is exactly the type of stuff my own daughter did maybe still does. Meet someone at a station oh sure she then knows them. Taking her kid everywhere Even in dangerous situations again no biggie no common sense. Drugs can do that your not right in the mind. This is why we had to make sure my daughter didn’t have access to her child. Her version of good mom was totally clouded to reality. Not saying that’s the case here just imo from my own experience. Moo

The kids exposure. Not the cookers.

A few years back there was an indecent in New Hampshire where a family moved into a former meth house that had so much toxic stuff still remaining in the walls even after cleaning and redoing everything that two of the kids became sick. They eventually razed the house and rebuilt. (family of my coworker)

Kam doesn't look sick though. Just the teeth.

How do you account for the timeline? That’s fake too?

Added: If the story line we’re going with is that he is homeless and broke, where does he get the $$ to buy followers?. I tried it, $66 for 2,500 followers. So, 125,000 would cost roughly as much as he claims to have given Leila for the truck.

A couple of his posts say that he prefers to be without a permanent address. At the prices he charges, he could have plenty of money.

Obviously I couldn't check all his followers, but the ones I did check were all real people. He's probably padding his numbers that way--most people do--but there's what appears to be a legitimate occult-consulting business there. I don't think I can say more without sleuthing the non-involved...

I think this is man is telling part truths. Maybe he did help her out, maybe she did go to FL for a job that he offered. I can't see him doing this for nothing though.
My theory at this point is that he wanted sexual favours and/or a sexual relationship in return for his help/job. He propositioned her and she turned him down, he snapped, had his way with her then killed her and disposed of the body.
I would love for Leila to be found alive but it has been two weeks with no SM or phone activity!

So what do you guys think about how they met? She knocked on his door and he let her in ? Why his door? I guess I'm just looking for things to pick apart.

I think if I ran into Leila I would help her out as well especially if she had Kam.with her I am.a sucker for that. But he just comes off as sketchy.

The kids exposure. Not the cookers.
Yes, anyone who lives in or near a meth lab can be exposed. Even living next door to one can be very dangerous. (Especially if it blows up!) I've never actually heard of someone living "in" one, though.

Anyway, did he accuse her of doing meth or crack? I know he said when she was living with him she was not using drugs but I thought that was around the time she was charged? Or at least close to it. He appears to be a user, himself. I just think he is leaving out a lot of details, if his story has any truth to it.

Last edited:
A couple of his posts say that he prefers to be without a permanent address. At the prices he charges, he could have plenty of money.

Obviously I couldn't check all his followers, but the ones I did check were all real people. He's probably padding his numbers that way--most people do--but there's what appears to be a legitimate occult-consulting business there. I don't think I can say more without sleuthing the non-involved...
I wonder if many of his followers or assistants are young women who are vulnerable, like Leila. She may have unknowingly gotten herself into a dangerous situation.

Yes, anyone who lives in or near a meth lab can be exposed. Even living next door to one can be very dangerous. (Especially if it blows up!) I've never actually heard of someone living "in" one, though.

Anyway, did he accuse her of doing meth or crack? I know he said when she was living with him she was not using drugs but I thought that was around the time she was charged? Or at least close to it. He appears to be a user, himself. I just think he is leaving out a lot of details, if his story has any truth to it.

BBM
I have. One of my husband’s exes was homeless. Her, her fiancé, and one other person occupied a vacant home, where they created a clandestine meth lab, did the meth, distributed meth, and lived in the home through the winter. They were eventually caught, arrested, went to trial, etc.. and they turned on one another to save themselves, making a deal with the DA.
I am sure that SR is most definitely leaving out MANY details. MOO.

BBM
I have. One of my husband’s exes was homeless. Her, her fiancé, and one other person occupied a vacant home, where they created a clandestine meth lab, did the meth, distributed meth, and lived in the home through the winter. They were eventually caught, arrested, went to trial, etc.. and they turned on one another to save themselves, making a deal with the DA.
I am sure that SR is most definitely leaving out MANY details. MOO.

I have also, and with their children there in the house. I remember the police busted one in my apartment complex (they got caught by having stolen cars across the complex). I happened to be outside and they brought out at least 8 people and children from a 2 bedroom apartment.

There's all types of scams meth addicts do as well. A big one here is trailing Amazon vans and stealing packages, popping garage doors and stealing cars, fake craigslist ads, sex for money, and the list goes on. They look down on snitches which made it hard to locate my sister, she eventually resurfaced in CA. Meth is the worst drug in the world. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member