FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I noticed he became much more animated when he started telling the story about her getting into the car. He also spent a great deal of time providing explanations for why she would do something risky like that. He mentioned that she would always take Kam with her to meet men. It just seems like he was trying way too hard to make the story sound believable.
I thought he went in and out of raging. I thought the whole thing was so bazaar. The licking the gum lines made me wonder about drugs. Well, so did all of the moving around and raging. It was just bazaar imo.

It makes no sense that he says he was the last person to see her and yet she got into a car with 2 men. So they would be the last to see her.
I don't believe him. He can't have it both ways.

That's because IMO he made that up on the spot.

What's description of these guys? How does the car look? He gives a possible explanation but doesn't remember the most important details. I am not buying that story. It still might be only to cover up his own criminal element, but it is IMO a made up one.

That's because IMO he made that up on the spot.

What's description of these guys? How does the car look? He gives a possible explanation but doesn't remember the most important details. I am not buying that story. It still might be only to cover up his own criminal element, but it is IMO a made up one.
Don't remember if he said it on the video or if I read it on here but I think he said it was 2 black guys in a black car.
And I don't want to watch that video again to find out. It left me so uncomfortable.
jmo

Don't remember if he said it on the video or if I read it on here but I think he said it was 2 black guys in a black car.
And I don't want to watch that video again to find out. It left me so uncomfortable.
jmo

That's IMO a fairly easy random description to make up. It also left me uncomfortable.

That's IMO a fairly easy random description to make up. It also left me uncomfortable.
Was it at night?
That description he gave would give him a good reason to not be able to give a description of the men in the car.
And how well could the cameras pick it up?
I don't believe him.
He thinks he's slick imo.
But he's been arrested how many times? 25 or so? Doesn't sound too slick to me.
jmo

Was it at night?
That description he gave would give him a good reason to not be able to give a description of the men in the car.
And how well could the cameras pick it up?
I don't believe him.
He thinks he's slick imo.
But he's been arrested how many times? 25 or so? Doesn't sound too slick to me.

jmo

I just watched the video again, according to him he had 15 felonies and he got out after serving 15 years. So most of his adult life he's been in prison.

I watched the video it might be just his personality to express himself that way and if he didn't have anything to do with it I would feel the same way I don't want to judge it yet till I see facts from police so many rumors and posts on different websites well see where it goes so far the police are arent saying anything seemed Leila probably knew some shady people hard to go by hear say. I hope Leila is found safe !! sometimes being secretive is bad then know one knows where you are

Last edited:
Based on just watching the painfully long and fraught video by SR, he's an actor. He said all the right things to make himself look good and caring, yet flipped persona when talking about some of the things Leila did <according to him>.

He said Leila and Kam showed up to his home pushing a grocery cart in the middle of a thunderstorm?? Huh??? I've been to Muscle Shoals, AL and it is not a thriving metropolis where there are buildings, parking lots, grocery carts, etc on every corner.

He kept saying he was financially supporting another roomie and her son along with Leila and Kam out of the kindness of his heart and welcomed Leila back even AFTER she stole from him and disappeared for awhile.

He refers to Leila as smart, a manipulator, loves her child, a terrible mother who gives Kam nothing but sweets and drops him on his head??!!

Nope, just doesn't add up. I think there were other unlawful activities going on in his 'household.' IYKWIM

MOO

I thought he went in and out of raging. I thought the whole thing was so bazaar. The licking the gum lines made me wonder about drugs. Well, so did all of the moving around and raging. It was just bazaar imo.
The licking movements could be dry mouth due to marijuana. The psychotic stuff could be due to routinely lacing said marijuana with PCP.

In my opinion, there is likely much more to his relationship with Leila than he is admitting. If she did, according to his story, yet again leave him behind in favor of other men after giving her $3000, he could have just lost it. He says she didn't come back. But what if she did? He could very well have come across her again later that night, but he is not telling us that. Why? Because that is when something happened.

MOO and all that.

The licking movements could be dry mouth due to marijuana. The psychotic stuff could be due to routinely lacing said marijuana with PCP.

In my opinion, there is likely much more to his relationship with Leila than he is admitting. If she did, according to his story, yet again leave him behind in favor of other men after giving her $3000, he could have just lost it. He says she didn't come back. But what if she did? He could very well have come across her again later that night, but he is not telling us that. Why? Because that is when something happened.

MOO and all that.
If it was in that parking lot then they would have it on camera right?
But I doubt his story about her going off with a couple of other guys. I think that's just to take himself out of the equation of her missing.
Another thing. He says he gave her $3000.00 cash for the truck. So, she got in a car with a couple of guys (I'm assuming from his story she didn't know them) with 3k cash on her? C'mon now. She's got SR waiting with another $500.00 once he helps her clean the truck out, according to his story.
Makes zero sense.
jmo

On the first minute of the Dr. Phil interview with the lawyer and I am already annoyed. The lawyer has his dates completely wrong Said she came down on july 26th and they found Kam on July 29th ugh.

That is so annoying. It just feels like no one is taking this case seriously; even the lawyer. Now that the FBI are involved I pray they're actually trying.
I just hate how much room all this quiet takes up. It's going to be really hard to convict anyone if they never find her, and I'm worried they won't.
I had a dream last night that they found her body and while it made me feel terrible because that's the last thing I want I was also so relieved that at least she was found.
She deserves that peace at the very least.
Like others have said... this guy in the video felt very manic. I'm sure he thinks he has it all figured out. It's a BIG red flag that when the nation is concerned about a missing young mother and are trying desperately to find her that he's doing his best to sabotage her character? Really? If someone showed up on my door step with her child needing help, and even if she wanted drugs or even if she squandered money... If she subsequently went missing those would NOT be the details that I would be chomping at the bit to share with the public. "Oh this lady was such a mess and such a bad mom." What in the hell? You sir are BAD news.

That is so annoying. It just feels like no one is taking this case seriously; even the lawyer. Now that the FBI are involved I pray they're actually trying.
I just hate how much room all this quiet takes up. It's going to be really hard to convict anyone if they never find her, and I'm worried they won't.
I had a dream last night that they found her body and while it made me feel terrible because that's the last thing I want I was also so relieved that at least she was found.
She deserves that peace at the very least.
Like others have said... this guy in the video felt very manic. I'm sure he thinks he has it all figured out. It's a BIG red flag that when the nation is concerned about a missing young mother and are trying desperately to find her that he's doing his best to sabotage her character? Really? If someone showed up on my door step with her child needing help, and even if she wanted drugs or even if she squandered money... If she subsequently went missing those would NOT be the details that I would be chomping at the bit to share with the public. "Oh this lady was such a mess and such a bad mom." What in the hell? You sir are BAD news.
I don't think Leila appeared on his doorstep out of the blue. I think that is what he and Leila wanted Tiffany to think - but I think he and Leila knew each other before then. Even he admits this was in the middle of nowhere, AL. He says a friend dumped Leila and Kam there at a gas station. I don't think so. I think the friend gave her and Kam a ride directly to SR's house that night. What man lets his girlfriend answer a strange knock at the door at 2 am unless they already know who is arriving?

He also admits texting Leila madly back and forth when she stole his stuff and ran off the first time. But she takes off with $3000 and he doesn't bother to text her even once? He doesn't message her until the police ask him to days later? Because he knows what happened to her.

IMO

I don't think Leila appeared on his doorstep out of the blue. I think that is what he and Leila wanted Tiffany to think - but I think he and Leila knew each other before then. Even he admits this was in the middle of nowhere, AL. He says a friend dumped Leila and Kam there at a gas station. I don't think so. I think the friend gave her and Kam a ride directly to SR's house that night. What man lets his girlfriend answer a strange knock at the door at 2 am unless they already know who is arriving?

He also admits texting Leila madly back and forth when she stole his stuff and ran off the first time. But she takes off with $3000 and he doesn't bother to text her even once? He doesn't message her until the police ask him to days later? Because he knows what happened to her.

IMO
Totally makes better sense than his narrative.

IMO

That does make batter sense. If that's the case then once the FBI has access to her social media they should have some evidence of that, right? Can you access texts remotely even if you don't have the actual phone?
I'm hoping they start putting the pieces together soon.

That does make batter sense. If that's the case then once the FBI has access to her social media they should have some evidence of that, right? Can you access texts remotely even if you don't have the actual phone?
I'm hoping they start putting the pieces together soon.
Yes, they can get her text history from her service provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back