GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second news conference in one day. oh oh...

I'm not from Florida but this little guy caught my attention on Facebook because he looks like my little Eli. It just breaks my heart that he hasn't been found. I noticed the homicide guy in the photo too and it stopped my heart for a beat. I want this little guy to be found safe. Also, I've seen some discussion about how much Lonzie weighs but they've jumped all over with his age, I wouldn't expect an accurate weight either.

:Welcome1:

[video=twitter;625080263706607616]https://twitter.com/NewsShelby/status/625080263706607616[/video]

Earlier they told a reporter they were just double-checking that area. I wonder if LE is starting to feel frustrated that they haven't found Lonzie by now. :( I know I am.

I was just reviewing the various searches and the charges against Ebron. All he has to do is tell LE where Lonzie is. If I'm furious about that I can't imagine how these officers feel. I'm just glad I'm not LE - I'd be pulling out my rubber hose right about now.

I'm not from Florida but this little guy caught my attention on Facebook because he looks like my little Eli. It just breaks my heart that he hasn't been found. I noticed the homicide guy in the photo too and it stopped my heart for a beat. I want this little guy to be found safe. Also, I've seen some discussion about how much Lonzie weighs but they've jumped all over with his age, I wouldn't expect an accurate weight either.

Welcome! i agree re: weight. He doesn't look emaciated or anything. He's so adorable.

Interesting news re: Putnam Co investigators, but if people start talking about being at werk, and rats appear in mailboxes, or a shotgun wedding occurs, then I am outta here.

The family connection to Haleigh Cummings has me pondering this in a new direction. Is it possible that some shady character tied to both of these families in some way (drugs, etc.) really did kidnap these kids for some reason? How likely would that be and what would be the reason?

:Welcome1:

Thanks! I've never been on this site but I love how everyone is getting along and respectful of each other. I'm praying that he comes home to his family. At this point though, I think dad needs custody more than mom. Reading through everything, it seems like she had a normal life (hubby, home, 2 kids, etc) and just went off the deep end 3 months ago. hopefully, little lonzie didn't pay the ultimate price for it.

KatieMcKee (@KatieMcKeeANjax): https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax?s=09

Stuffed animals and candles lining this fence for little Lonzie, a lot of mothers here showing support #findlonzie http://t.co/7pGgBuXC6V

127f530e9ed87f815d43e0575c6f0b22.jpg

Nice map, skibaboo. Bumping it up so others can see it. I hope the link bumps up too anyway...

It did!

This map is awesome Skibaboo. I like the pics you used for each location.

I still wonder why the Mom was at the laundromat. It isn't close to her work. Maybe the dropped her off there and she had to get to work from there?
ETA the map link again, since it didn't bump with my post.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

They don't believe the car was stolen story.

They called the BF a suspect

Not a stranger abduction

Hoping Lonzie is alive, but they want to 'recover' him in any way possible

Mother is cooperative and is not a suspect. She isn't out there talking/searching because she believes LE should handle it. (paraphrasing)

I missed a lot of it because it's storming here and cutting out.

Once again I am pulled into another case of a missing child. The first case I remember following on here was Lisa Irwin. I finally joined this time.
It just breaks my heart to think of what has happened to this little boy. I have 6 kids the youngest just 15 months and little Lonzie reminds me so much of my son.
I want to just look away and come back when the case is solved but in a small way I think by following the case all of us are standing up for the all the missing little ones and saying that they matter and that we care what happened to them.

Wow. He's VERY clear that the boyfriend knows what happened to Lonzie, and knows exactly where he is, alive or dead.

BF has the answers, LE feels, and they want those answers from him.

LE is asking anyone that saw suspect, talked him, etc...to call LE. Asking family/friends to encourage him to tell the truth.

We are no longer working this as a stranger abduction

Ebron is the main suspect in this abduction; he knows where Lonzie is

Mother is not a suspect

Reason she is not out there is that she is with us, working with us

He just said something about collecting potential evidence in the area they're in right now. Not sure what it is, but they are still there "collecting" it.

:welcome: (back) Mikeysmom. Lisa Irwin was my first case here too. I registered but just read along, wish I'd jumped in but was a little too scared to lol Everyone seemed so knowledgeable compared to me, I need not have worried! Glad you posted this time around!

They finally named BF as the suspect. 'Bout time...................let the sleuthing begin!

*Lisa Irwin was my first case, too. Sad that she's never been recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966