GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's standard but even so ... if Lonzie is in the pond, he didn't get there on his own ... someone put him there - either the (fictional IMO) carjacker or the person in jail right now

Should we be worried that someone from homicide is working this search? I mean I don't think anyone is expecting this to have a good outcome, but with homicide units on the scene is it solidified, or just standard procedure? :(

good thoughts and

:welcome6:

Newbie here so be gentle.
I drive the Old Kings, Powers Ave, Wackos route every day on my way to work. The piece of the story that doesn't fit is the Kangaroo. There are many other places to stop. This seems out of the way.
I am hoping LE checked Goodbys Creek. Right in the neighborhood and feeds into St. Johns.
So sad😦

Should we be worried that someone from homicide is working this search? I mean I don't think anyone is expecting this to have a good outcome, but with homicide units on the scene is it solidified, or just standard procedure? :(
I believe it is just any and all personnel that are available to help with the search.

Welcome AJsmimi. Always helpful to have the local perspective on the area.

I drive the Old Kings, Powers Ave, Wackos route every day on my way to work. The piece of the story that doesn't fit is the Kangaroo. There are many other places to stop. This seems out of the way.
I am hoping LE checked Goodbys Creek. Right in the neighborhood and feeds into St. Johns.
So sad😦
Welcome! Glad to hear a local persons point of view. It always come in handy

you know how there's always some truth in a story? like someone went to the laundromat (well, I bet he did to destroy evidence) or like a little girl said she was scared? (yes, I'm sure she was terrified)

:(:mad::tears:

I feel so sorry for the 5 yr old girl. What did she see or know? Poor baby girl.

No not really....in cases like this they will always have some of crew from Homicide on scene just in case, they have to be ready at moment notice to acquire the body and get evidence. I am betting there even full scaled Evidence team close by on the ready.

I was thinking that the bones could have possible been her. Not so, as they are animal bones.

Like I said, I just have Haleigh on the brain seeing that this family is related to her.

Yes Sweet Haleigh. There are also two 12 year olds missing for ten years in Jacksonville also.

It is depressing to be so cynical, but after seeing how every single one of these "baby abduction" stories has turned out, I don't have very high hopes for this child and I have pretty good idea as to what actually happened.

Recalling the case of Elorah Rose. Her father reported her missing and later confessed to having hidden her body in a vehicle parked in a public parking lot.

The recent searches for Lonzie near Wallmart and the mall have me wondering if cell phone pings put Ebron in that area and if so makes me think of all those vehicles, parked in public lots where the owners are in shopping, dining, etc.

The perp in Elorah's case selected a vehicle with out of state plates if I remember right.
Just the thoughts bouncing around in my head right now. No links. Just me trying to figure the searches lately and think outside the box.

So sad😦

:Welcome1:

That's where tonight's vigil for Lonzie is.

7641 Powers Ave.
Baker Skinner Park

Gathering at 7:15
Prayer Vigil at 7:30

Interesting...

--the reporter's reply as to why 6 K9 units would be at that park now.

Shelby Danielsen ‏ @ellejay23 @FCN2go Yes, but they are waiting to see where they are assigned, this is the command post

I wonder if Ebron had access to another vehicle? His car would be easy to spot especially during the light hours.

:welcome: newbies and guests, if you want to chip in, don't be scared! The more local aspect the better, especially for people like me across the pond! Ty AJsmimi for sharing that info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo