GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What are the chances to have 2 missing kids in same family?

The way I understand it...

Lonzie's mom, Lonna Barton Lauramore, is first cousins with Hayleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield...

Sleuthers... Please correct me if this is incorrect...

JMO

You are correct CLUE

Lonzie's mom, Lonna Barton Lauramore, is first cousins with Hayleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield...

JMO

Makes you wonder if our perp was emboldened thinking no one found her so maybe no one will find Lonzie :(

Does the Kangaroo Express gas have a car wash?

How long has this "man" been associated with the family as a friend or neighbor or whatnot, PRIOR , to ' dating' Lonzie's mom ?

Makes you wonder if our perp was emboldened thinking no one found her so maybe no one will find Lonzie :(

I am betting it has more to do with the similarities in lifestyle and choices rather than the perp knowing about Haleigh. That old saying about laying down with dogs..

Can you give us some links to places where he has been called "Arin" by dad or family?

facebook. Can't provide a link because it is against the TOS. Can you provide links to show that one of the suspect's kids is called Arin ? Not being rude; genuinely want to know because that would be a weird coincidence. If you read from the beginning of the thread, you will see where the confusion comes from and why the name of the missing child was originally reported incorrectly.

There is a case active now: a woman missing in KY - Crystal Rogers. her aunt was disappeared and murdered and the remains not found until later. Not kids, but I guess it does happen. So her father had to deal with the disappearance and murder of his sister and now his daughter is missing.

JMO

That's what I got too, except i believe Barton is/was her married name.

Does the Kangaroo Express gas have a car wash?

Are you thinking he washed his car to clean off the evidence of where he had been?

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 6m6 minutes ago

Community vigil for #LonzieBarton 7:30 tonight at Baker-Skinner Park on Powers Ave. All are welcome. #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/WJXTvic

I am betting it has more to do with the similarities in lifestyle and choices rather than the perp knowing about Haleigh. That old saying about laying down with dogs..

Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to imply he had actual knowledge of Haleigh. But if his gf is cousins with her mom, then I'm sure it's come up before that she's never been found etc, etc. If you're in the business of disappearing kids, then hearing a story like that may give you the ' gumption' you need to go on and act on it. **speculative**

facebook. Can't provide a link because it is against the TOS. Can you provide links to show that one of the suspect's kids is called Arin ? Not being rude; genuinely want to know because that would be a weird coincidence. If you read from the beginning of the thread, you will see where the confusion comes from and why the name of the missing child was originally reported incorrectly.

No, I can't. I probably shouldn't have simply repeated what others have said. Sorry.

(Dad's middle name is "Arin" and there's an uncle with that name too -- maybe that's just one of the things that Dad and the baby's mom fought about? Total wild guess, of course...)

Hoping, of course, that he's found safe soon.

Police must know that he was there via cell phone, money transactions, video and/or from the 5 year old. JMO

Didn't LE also search near the mall last night? I'm losing track of the searches.

Around post 330 in this thread, Walmart was mentioned. They apparently searched near there yesterday afternoon. Unless it's a different Walmart.

I wonder what made them go back.

Going by the pictures on Twitter of LE vehicles, it is a pond behind a Japanese stake house. Across the street from Walmart which also has a "pond".

Anyone agree/confirm?

here is a pic of the walmart on shops lane. There is more than one small pond that I can see.

shope lane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member