DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that pic of Haleigh seriously made my heart jump into my throat. :(

Poor Haleigh and Lonzie! :rose: :rose:

Erica Bennett ‏@EricaANjax 6h6 hours ago

JSO believes this was a greater scheme in which William Ebron was involved. They can't definitely say if Lonzie is alive. #FINDLONZIE

Erica Bennett ‏@EricaANjax 6h6 hours ago

JSO believes this was a greater scheme in which William Ebron was involved. They can't definitely say if Lonzie is alive. #FINDLONZIE

WHat does this mean?

Bones appear to be from a hoofed animal according to forensic pathologist who looked at a picture. Maybe bones dumped from someone's bbq. Dogs are trained to hit on humans not animals - which is why no dog hit on them.

Cared more about that car!! Wasn't going to let anything happen to the car!!! Priorities....

Jmo

Bones are not human, appear to be those from a BBQ.

Kidding Me! Can he make bail? IF so, great deal!

Scary: Say no, no to drugs and guns, wear ur GPS, stay away from kiddies under 18 and wear that drug patch!

Deleted

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What is the relation with Haliegh Cummings? Anyone know?

what if what? I don't follow ...

I was thinking that the bones could have possible been her. Not so, as they are animal bones.

Like I said, I just have Haleigh on the brain seeing that this family is related to her.

ActionNewsJax ‏@ActionNewsJax 6m6 minutes ago

Reports: Police have roped off and are now searching a pond near the Walmart at 10251 Shops Ln. #FINDLONZIE

LOL> I think that every time I use it. I fail at Google maps or any maps really.:shame:

[video=twitter;625000847928336384]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/625000847928336384[/video]

I found it on the map but I think I broke google maps o_O

omg, wouldn't it be shocking if any evidence came to light involving Haleigh during the search for Lonzie?

I was thinking that the bones could have possible been her. Not so, as they are animal bones.

Like I said, I just have Haleigh on the brain seeing that this family is related to her.

What is the relation with Haliegh Cummings? Anyone know?

The way I understand it...

Lonzie's mom, Lonna Barton Lauramore, is first cousins with Hayleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield...

Sleuthers... Please correct me if this is incorrect...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member