Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A new photo showing Caillava and Camila (Laudelina's daughter) knew each other before the lunch, which contradicts what Caillava said - that she didn't know anyone at the lunch besides the grandmother.

1721051759097.png

Oh, so the expiration is tonight at midnight. I was looking for anything new and couldn't find much. We will have to wait until tomorrow.

Key day: the secrecy of the investigation expires​

This Monday at midnight, the secrecy order imposed by the federal judge of Goya, Cristina Pozzer Penzo, will begin as soon as she took charge of the case. In addition, in the next few days the first six detainees in the case will be questioned.

Judge Pozzer Penzo will open the investigation as of the first minute of this Tuesday. The defense lawyers will have access for the first time to the results of the expert reports, searches and statements that have been collected since June 26, when the magistrate formally accepted jurisdiction in the case.

A new photo showing Caillava and Camila (Laudelina's daughter) knew each other before the lunch, which contradicts what Caillava said - that she didn't know anyone at the lunch besides the grandmother.

View attachment 518055

Lies often catch up with the person or people that is for sure...

View attachment 518055

Laudelina is Camila's Aunt/Loan's cousin. This article is wrong.

Laudelina Peña will testify first on Wednesday, July 17. Fernando Burlando believes that "she will say who participated in the acquisition of Loan, what their objective was and "she can tell us, as I understand it, who helped her to make that version, which I repeat, is absurd."

In any case, he clarified that "Laudelina has been lying to us a lot, so it is good that, in addition to saying what she says, it can be corroborated with facts."

Laudelina Peña will testify from the Ezeiza prison and those close to her assure that she will reveal shocking names and the case will be fully clarified. Laudelina has reportedly decided to report three people who could be involved in the case. Loan's aunt will testify tomorrow from the Ezeiza prison via a Zoom video call , in what will be the first extension of the investigation in this complex case.

They claim that Laudelina will accuse her own lawyer, a senator, and two drivers of having forced her to change her initial statement to protect those truly responsible for her nephew's disappearance.

Laudelina's accusations target powerful figures, which could have profound implications for the investigation. Laudelina's accusation could not only help clarify Loan's whereabouts, but also expose a network of corruption and cover-up within the power structures .

It looks like the first lawyer of Loan's mother (before Fernando Burlando) was found dead of a heart attack and there are lots of gossip articles saying he was murdered. I don't think so. Burlando's reward offer appears to be $50,000 of his own money.

Laudelina Peña will testify from the Ezeiza prison and those close to her assure that she will reveal shocking names and the case will be fully clarified. Laudelina has reportedly decided to report three people who could be involved in the case. Loan's aunt will testify tomorrow from the Ezeiza prison via a Zoom video call , in what will be the first extension of the investigation in this complex case.

They claim that Laudelina will accuse her own lawyer, a senator, and two drivers of having forced her to change her initial statement to protect those truly responsible for her nephew's disappearance.

Laudelina's accusations target powerful figures, which could have profound implications for the investigation. Laudelina's accusation could not only help clarify Loan's whereabouts, but also expose a network of corruption and cover-up within the power structures .

Trouble is, can we believe anything she says at this point?!

I know. She is such a liar. However, this time she has spent some time in prison, so maybe she realizes how serious this is. My guess is she will accuse her husband and Commissioner Maciel of orchestrating the kidnapping. Hopefully, she will give us the names of all involved, if she knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back