GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jaxdotcom ‏@jaxdotcom 14m14 minutes ago

William Ebron leaves courtroom to talk with attorney during hearing on child neglect charges. #FindLonzie

https://twitter.com/jaxdotcom

Michael Yoshida ‏@MichaelANjax 7m7 minutes ago Florida, USA

It's been about 15 minutes since Ebron left the courtroom with his attorney. Still waiting on them to return. #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/MichaelANjax

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 2m2 minutes ago Florida, USA
Homicide Sgt Jay Farhat with @JSOPIO has arrived at woods with officers. Media being moved back.. Not looking good.

All of what you say is true Schmae, but also it could be that she stays with him because he provides her drugs. I guess I'm just tired of all the reasons why a mother would put her babies in the way of danger and unspeakable horrors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, make no mistake because there are ' reasons' it does not mean those reasons are reasonable to the rest of us. It's not the same as a good ' excuse'. It's just the reasoning in their mind. mooo

IMO if U need drugs more then u need your kids give them away... for their sake!
Give them a chance at life! A good life!

Amen ! I have a family member who wanted to do drugs instead of parent. Their father has them and while it's a horrible situation for everyone, at least the kids are not in the drug life SHE chose.

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 16s16 seconds ago Florida, USA
#BREAKING UPDATE: bones found in search area for Lonzie Barton BUT NOT BELIEVED TO BE RELATED TO HIS DISAPPEARANCE.

First Coast News retweeted
Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 1m1 minute ago Florida, USA

#BREAKING UPDATE: bones found in search area for Lonzie Barton BUT NOT BELIEVED TO BE RELATED TO HIS DISAPPEARANCE. @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

jaxdotcom ‏@jaxdotcom 7m7 minutes ago

Police activity in woods at 7621 S. Old Kings Rd. is not related to Lonzie Barton disappearance, according to @JSOPIO. #FindLonzie

First Coast News ‏@FCN2go 15s15 seconds ago

UPDATE | Media will be addressed at 3:00 in relation to the bones found in the search area for Lonzie Barton.

[video=twitter;625013969527414784]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/625013969527414784[/video]

Michael Yoshida ‏@MichaelANjax 7m7 minutes ago Florida, USA

William Ebron returning to court after meeting with lawyer. #FINDLONZIE

I know I have Haleigh on the brain since this case started...but what if???

:(

Where is this baby??

This reminds me of the case where another parent/caregiver reported vehicle stolen with child in it. That vehicle was also found a short distance from the scene of it being "stolen" if I remember.

If I recall the case correctly the child was beaten because of wetting the bed.

Bianca Jones - that was the case.

I fear this one will end similarly. They need to check the apartment and the vehicle and any carseats for decomp :( That is what helped convict De'Andre Lane for Bianca's murder.

Michael Yoshida ‏@MichaelANjax 6m6 minutes ago Florida, USA

Judge rules $50,003 to each count of child neglect, GPS monitor, no contact w/child u-18,no contact w/victim's families... #FINDLONZIE

First Coast News ‏@FCN2go [video=twitter;625016375547961344]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/625016375547961344[/video] JUST IN: We've confirmed family relation exists between Lonzie Barton and Haleigh Cummings #FINDLONZIE

First Coast News ‏@FCN2go 3m3 minutes ago

JUST IN: We've confirmed family relation exists between Lonzie Barton and Haleigh Cummings #FINDLONZIE
Embedded image permalink

Michael Yoshida ‏@MichaelANjax 11m11 minutes ago Florida, USA

.... Judge also rules for drug patch and no guns. Aug 17th set for tentative arraignment. #FINDLONZIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966