GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I remember when my husband worked nights, I needed the car and would have to drive him to and from work. Of course I took the baby with me. You dont leave a child home alone and you certainly cant hire a sitter every nite. Is just how it is with some families trying to make ends meet.

If the boyfriend DID make up this whole story, and something happened to the boy earlier in the day/night while mom was at work and he was babysitting, why add the dead phone element to the story?

Because if he harmed this child, he probably turned off his phone while he drove somewhere to dispose of the body. Saying the phone was dead gives a reason for the phone not pinging during that crucial time frame.

Lisa Robbins ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 5m5 minutes ago
2 detectives just tried to hop this homeowner's fence in the search for Lonzie Barton. #FINDLONZIE

CKsMygEUkAI8gan.jpg

Anyone else find it strange that Lonzie was wearing oversized cowboy boots in the opening post, the same as Deorr Kunz is reputed to be wearing?
Must be a toddler boy thing. Both of my guys were always in cowboy boots or rain boots, regardless of the weather or where we were going. Sometimes, you just pick your battles with little guys-referring to their fashion statements.

This case stinks. How did he charge his phone? With a portable power supply? If he used a plug, there would likely be a residence and he would be able to ask for help. WTH????

OMG I didn't think of where he charged it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caretaker of child 'being co-operative'. Is at the PD station being interviewed along with mom.

I'm just so angry.
Who's apartment was he at? Why was he picking up someone there? Why would the 5 year old leave the baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reverse 911 call has been operated.

Caretaker (boyfriend's) phone? financial? records being checked to verify where he went.

Police following 2 lines:

Abduction
Wandered off

5yr old sis up all night and it has been difficult to get info from her. Trying to 'work thru' timeline. Difficult to match up child version with caretaker's...'at some point he went out and washed some clothes'

:(

At this point, it's time to release the picture of the BF, IMHO. It's true the car is distinctive, so that's helpful.

Detective just avoided answering reporter's question of 'is boyfriend a POI?'

He just answered 'Knowledge is power'.

Police following 2 lines:

Abduction
Wandered off

5yr old sis up all night and it has been difficult to get info from her. Trying to 'work thru' timeline. Difficult to match up child version with caretaker's...'at some point he went out and washed some clothes'

:(

That breaks my heart, let the little one sleep. Sounds like she went through some things no 5 year old should go through.

I get the feeling they suspect the BF. They are taking a good look at his finicial info and cell phone activity from the time the Mom went to work.

It's the chief of Jacksonville Sheriff's office talking, by the way.

He just avoided answering if couple have 'any history'.

Said 'knowledge is power' again.

"Issues with timeline" the JSO is not happy with time delays in the story.

Could it be that 8:00 is the time the mother may have been dropped off for work and that was the last verified sighting of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper