DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search continues until dark.

Detectives will remain overnight

Longer it goes on, worse it gets.

Please,please locals, search you properties, chief says.

Lokking thru timeline of boyfriend. Got cell, financial records

@jaxdotcom: Has been like "pulling teeth" to get info from William Ruben Ebron Jr., Hackney says. #FindLonzie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

info that should be easy to get from boyfriend is not turning out to be. Wont go into great detail about inconsistencies in the BF story.

There is no avenue I am not going to look at in this case. Whatever it takes to get this child found alive.

Regardless to how this all turns out there is consequences facing the boyfriend (paraphrased) for the drug activity

Rprtr asks why chief said 'been a little difficult' to get infor from boyfriend.

Chief says 'been little like pulling teeth sometimes'

Criminal history: He's goot some background. Won't say it's extensive but...things he has too answer to

'Boyfriend not charged at this time. Remains in custody'

'There are bodies of water..umpteen places to hide...but some of financial information has led us away from this..'

Feed went. :(

Is he the father of the 5 year old?

I saw an obituary for Lonna's grandfather and her daughter was listed with Lonna's married last name (same as Lonzie's last name though this was prior to his birth). My guess is the current BF is not the five year old's dad but I could be totally wrong on that one.

News4jax just posted a pix of BF.

Are you asking who the Mother is? Lonna is if that is what you are asking.

I was answering Stillfromny's post. I assumed her post was a question posed after reading the article about WE's violent history with a ex.

Apologies if I have this wrong.

So much for my 'live' tweet link and video. Neither worked too well.

Both Barton and Ebron (Mom/Boyfriend) still at police department, of their own free will.

Did I hear him say some searches of the BF's apartment would be better done after dark? Luminol?

5:00pm press conference information:

Lonzie is still missing. A reporter asked him if this is still a search and rescue mission or if it has changed to a recovery mission. Hackney responded it is still a search and rescue mission until proven otherwise.

The mother and boyfriend have not been charged, but currently remain in custody and are still being interviewed.

The area from the apartment and where the car was recovered have been gridded off and extensively searched. At this time JSO is still focusing on this grid and not expanding their search outside of the area.

According to the boyfriend he last saw Lonzie at 2:22am just before he called police.

Hackney did say that getting further information from him on the timeline has been difficult. Direct quote: "Doesn't seem as easy as it should be to get that information from him" and also "if I'm the caregiver of a 21 month old that had this happen as he claims it did, I would do everything in my power to be cooperative with LE. (...) - it's been a little bit like pulling teeth to get information"

JSO was given consent to search the apartment and has not had to obtain a warrant. They would like to do some forensic processing that is "easier when it's dark outside." They will not give any specifics at this time of any evidence they've found in the dumpster, car, or on the property.

Hackney also stated:
"The longer this goes on that we haven't been able to find this child, the worse the outcome can be."

Rprtr asks why chief said 'been a little difficult' to get infor from boyfriend.

Chief says 'been little like pulling teeth sometimes'

Criminal history: He's goot some background. Won't say it's extensive but...things he has too answer to

RBBM

Just a little background. Perhaps, not extensive, but a very dangerous man and plenty to answer to imo:

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend’s sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.

This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

BBM

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...o-reported-lonzie-barton#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

RBBM

Just a little background. Perhaps, not extensive, but a very dangerous man and plenty to answer to imo:

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend’s sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.

This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

BBM

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...o-reported-lonzie-barton#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

What a guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member