GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather, what was she doing leaving him alone with her children?!?

Back in late 70s, early 80s, when coke became "popular," I quickly learned not to remain alone in a room with any male who partook, let alone leave a child in the hands of a coked out male! And I was street-wise and not fearful

this little guy has such a sad expression in his eyes, maybe i am reading too much in the pic...

I thought this was strange when I saw some posting his photo and saw some of the same last names as in Haleigh's relatives, and the same county as her mother.

'There are bodies of water..umpteen places to hide...but some of financial information has led us away from this..'

Feed went. :(

I wonder what that means. You think a debit card used at a different area overnight?

Police at mom's relatives' house in Baker County.

[video=twitter;624687106582048769]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/624687106582048769[/video]

Omg I just looked at the Aunt's FB page and I have family members that know her. Didn't even click I have family members with same last name of Lonzie and Mom. Oh wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yikes!

I wonder what that means. You think a debit card used at a different area overnight?

Perhaps the gas station purchase was too far away and raised questions? Or purchases were made. Such as garbage bags from Walmart. :(

I thought this was strange when I saw some posting his photo and saw some of the same last names as in Haleigh's relatives, and the same county as her mother.

I was waiting for someone to show up and say this. I was wondering the same. I wasn't sure how common that last name was.

Now what the heck is this about?

[video=twitter;624707682545610752]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/624707682545610752[/video]

Is there a custody battle happening, and CPS is involved?

Cole Heath ‏@ColeANjax 5h5 hours ago Florida, USA
Dcf tells me they are not involved in #LonzieBarton case now. Calling it a law enforcement matter right now. @ActionNewsJax #anjaxbreaking

ETA: http://www.news4jax.com/news/looking-into-family-of-missing-21-month-old/34344212

Shirley Barton, the aunt of Lonzie’s father, Christopher Barton, said that there had been some custody issues between her nephew and Lonzie’s mother Lonna Barton, since the couple separated a couple of months before.

Activity:

[video=twitter;624711218520018944]https://twitter.com/AmandaANjax/status/624711218520018944[/video]

Sorry about all the typos in recent posts. When I listen to pressers I have to swap computers and hit the keys too hard when I type fast.

You do a wonderful job, Zwieb ! :) I appreciate you.

It sounds awful that you have to wake up small children in the middle of the night just to get your spouse from his/her work. That's all.
I'm behind but trying to catch up. I just wanted to say it is awful. My husband and I had to do that when our daughters were 1 and 3. For about a year I worked 7pm to 3am and he worked 4am to noon at the same place. He would get them out of bed and we would switch places in the parking lot. I would go home and put them back to bed and hope to catch a few hours sleep before they woke up.

Until we realized it was better for our health and not really worth the little extra money. So I became a stay at home mom and our schedules became more regular. Until he lost his job a few years later just after we had our third child. Then I went out to work and he stayed home for a bit. It all worked out. Our oldest is off to university in September :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Zoomed as far as I can go.

God bless him. No baby should have to walk around looking like that. No baby should be bruised up and have no hope in their eyes. What is wrong with " people" ? The miracle of life is abused by our society over and over , be it , parents, caregivers, babysitters, carjackers, whoever the :tos: these people are. Whoever caused Lonzie to be sad and then further disappeared him ( not saying its the same people kwim) do not deserve the gift of LIFE !

When BF stopped back into home to use coke, he left the car running.

When vehicle was found by LE, the Civic was still running:

Ebron told detectives Friday that he dropped off Lonna Barton at Wacko's Gentlemen's Club around 8:30 p.m. Thursday. Ebron said he put a load of clothes in at a nearby laundromat and then went back to the apartment to use powder cocaine. That's when he left the children in the car with the car running. He said two minutes later he heard the vehicle leaving and ran outside to see it exiting onto Old Kings Road.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

"We've had the car. We're in the process of having the vehicle processed. We will take what we can get from that car. Again this car was running, so it's not like you had to touch keys. So we will work through whatever forensic evidence is in the car as soon as we can. We're looking for fingerprints, looking for DNA evidence. Unfortunately, those results take some time. And time is not really on our side, but we are working through any angles that we can," Hackney said.

<snip>

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

The car was towed away by police.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Are we having to see him as a victim, or can we ask if the baby was sold for drugs, or, a drug deal gone bad? They call the baby Arin, instead of Lonzie.

I hope the little girl was not harmed during any of this. I wonder if she knows if her brother was awake or asleep when she left the car or if she actually saw him at all in the car.

I'm calling bs on the coke. If he needed to snort, he would have just done it right there and have it on him. He went in the apartment (if this is true) to do something else. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double