GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the first post in this thread and my heart sank.

Another one?
Going back to read now. :sigh:

Wow! Thanks Crazyover88. I guess that answers what winterrose and I were asking about earlier. Small world. :eek:

You're welcome!! WinterRose and I Sleuthed the Haleigh Cummings case together so we go back...lol...

I pray this doesn't turn into what that case did however it seems to be headed in that direction as more info comes out :(

But why would he drive her to work, at a job where she worked at her discretion, if he didn't want her to go to work?

May have argued with her earlier about working that eve. Fueled up w/coke later. Lost it with toddler after she left.

Good question, though! I don't know

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/
Why would you leave the car running with two children in the back it's got to be bs.

Right? If you're in an area where folks like to come in the middle of the night to do drugs, its' possibly a drug infested area **speculative** and would seem like a good place to get a semi newish car stolen, right? So probable that a running car be stolen in such an area, you could almost bank on it and no one would question it ;)

Glad you posted that, saw all the same names from Haleigh's disappearance. Who would've thought it could happen again? SMH Lifestyle...

You're welcome!! WinterRose and I Sleuthed the Haleigh Cummings case together so we go back...lol...

I pray this doesn't turn into what that case did however it seems to be headed in that direction as more info comes out :(

This is what I'm afraid of, hope they find him soon. :(

Looks like Ebron (the boyfriend) will not be going home tonight.

[video=twitter;624715108984483841]https://twitter.com/VarnumANjax/status/624715108984483841[/video]

At those hours, why didn't mom drive herself to work? 8pm is usually close to bedtime for little ones, and I think most people are settled for the night. Makes no sense to me why she would wake the kids up if she could have just driven herself to work and back.

Police have not named Ebron a suspect, but police have issued an arrest warrant against him for violating his bond in an unrelated Baker County drug case.

Ebron and Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore, are co-defendants in that drug case. Ebron was arrested May 30 on five drug charges, for tampering with evidence and resisting arrest without violence. Lauramore was arrested on three drug charges.

As a condition of his bond, he wasn’t supposed to contact Lauramore. In fact, they are living together, the affidavit said.

He also wasn’t supposed to be out after 7 p.m. or use drugs.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-drugs-time-affidavit#.VbLiQOlBcxU.twitter

Why wasn't he picked up at his home Tuesday night, or Wed or Thursday or early Friday:

He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children on July 1.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”

He left eight threatening voicemails, the injunction said.

He didn’t show up to a hearing Tuesday.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-drugs-time-affidavit#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

At those hours, why didn't mom drive herself to work? 8pm is usually close to bedtime for little ones, and I think most people are settled for the night. Makes no sense to me why she would wake the kids up if she could have just driven herself to work and back.

I can think of a number of reasons. It was his car, and she wasn't on the insurance? She doesn't have a driver license? He wanted to have the car between 8:30 and 2?

I honestly don't think he planned to murder this child. I think it's most likely a toilet training accident, or a result of Lonzie not going to bed easily that the child was murdered. I think at 8:30, all was well with the kids. (Or as well as it usually was, in that household).

May have argued with her earlier about working that eve. Fueled up w/coke later. Lost it with toddler after she left.

Good question, though! I don't know

with some of these domestic monsters they just make it up as they go, if there wasn't a problem then they will manufacture one to suit their needs. This guy should have been in prison a long time ago & instead he just kept having kids...tragic for these kids. jmo

Why wasn't he picked up at his home Tuesday night, or Wed or Thursday or early Friday:

He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children on July 1.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”

He left eight threatening voicemails, the injunction said.

He didn’t show up to a hearing Tuesday.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-drugs-time-affidavit#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

Ok. So, earlier today it appeared the "exgirlfriend" in these court proceedings was actually Lonna, Lonzie's mother.

But this is clearly a different woman, who has his children and is trying her level best to keep her little ones safe despite the court's sluggish responses. Maybe now, at long last, his ex-girlfriend and their children will be safe from this monster. At the expense of little Lonzie's life.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I may have missed a post or two. So he says that he put the kids in the car ... Went to the laundromat and put in a load of clothes...went back home and left the kids in the car to go inside and use cocaine. Then the load of laundry must still have been at the laundromat. NOT in the dumpster, IN the washer or maybe in a basket if someone took it out of the washer.

Maybe she doesn't have a car, or he wouldn't let her use it? Who knows! Do strippers with pending drug charges worry that much about childrens' bedtimes?

I think he controlled her. Dropped her off to make some money for him & then would pick her up. I'm guessing he had no job & lived off his girlfriends.

So were the kids in the car when he went to the laundromat? Most apartments have laundry rooms, but maybe theirs didn't.

Reports still giving Lonzie's age as 19, 21 or 22 months.

The little girl needs to be examined, sadly, and I'm surprised she's not the one missing. Glad this guy is arrested.

I think toddler boys are much more at risk for damage from boyfriends. Not all that many boyfriends are pedophiles, and (I'll just be blunt) if they're getting sex from their girlfriend, that's usually what they're after. Some are pedophiles, though, for sure. But statistically, toddler boys are much more at risk of abuse and death at the hands of the mother's boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member