GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the last article clarified that the pic was of bad abdominal bruising that could have been internal bleeding. they punched him in the stomach. I think the same happened to baby Bella. but decomposition hid that.

They can still charge her with murder, that's good news. Pics of his injuries, a body, broken ribs, get Ruben to testify against her, the little girl might be able to testify to seeing mommy hitting Lonzie before he disappeared... They have plenty of time to put a case together whilst she's locked up for her other charges. It's not over, Lonna. :crossfingers:

Great news LB can still be charged with Murder. She should be charged with that, the worthless POC.
Poor little Lonzie, wow what dreadful injuries he had, and a potentially fatal abdominal wound and 7 broken ribs, head injuries, good god what did those b*stards do to him? I am so upset reading how he must of suffered, :(
So LE were obviously able to retrieve the deleted pics., good as that is evidence of what Lonzie endured in his short little life. Which really makes me wonder exactly why RE took such incriminating photos? But anyway they should both go down for a long time for the damage they inflicted to a helpless almost 2 year old that also caused his death and the indignity they showed him in death is just incomprehensible IMO.
We will never forget you sweet little Lonzie, xo.

Just in on News 4 Jax....another one of sweet children that is still missing now for over 5 yrs and case now is which they now consider a homicide case.

http://www.news4jax.com/web/wjxt/news/misty-cummings-appeals-drug-conviction-sentence

Sort of OT but smh: "According to the appeal, Cummings [aka Misty Croslin], who was 17 at the time, claims that her lawyer told her she would be sentenced only to six years in prison under the Youthful Offender Act. Cummings claims she didn't understand any of the procedure because she was being treated with psychotropic drugs for depression and PTSD over the Haleigh case."

5 years. Pitiful. Hopefully Baker County will put her away for much more than that for the drug charges. Just keep her behind bars as long as possible. For Lonzie and for his big sister.

I'm glad LLB can still be charged with murder. I hope it happens. Lonzie got some justice but not nearly enough.

I can't think why WRE took those pictures then deleted them. It doesn't make sense... maybe big sis took them for some reason when she was playing with the phone and that's why WRE deleted them. I hope she did! ETA: Because IMO it helped LE nail WRE and LLB and it's a sort of twisted justice if she did.

I wish her all the best and a much happier life, poor little baby girl.

The State Attorney’s Office released a statement in response:

We cannot prosecute cases based on what we believe happened. We prosecute cases based on the facts that we can prove. The Defendant is being held accountable on the charges in which we can prove. There are pending matters regarding this case and we will not comment further at this time.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...r-protest-removal-of-state-attorney/160084974

The 5-year-old sister of Lonzie Barton will permanently live with her grandmother, a judge ruled Monday morning.

The girl, whose name News4Jax is not using, has lived with Lonna Barton's mother since 22-month-old Lonzie disappeared last July. Because both her parents are in jail -- Lonna Barton sentenced to 5 year for child neglect and lying to police connected to Lonzie's disappearance, and both Lonna Barton and Chris Barton facing drug charges in Baker County,

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-barton-scheduled-in-court-for-custody-hearing

I REALLY hope grandma's is a safe place for her. I'm sorry to say this, but although it's usually best to keep kids with family, I can't help but wonder if family is the worst place for her. :(

Can somebody remind me, when is the drug trial. They have plenty of evidence there for a slam dunk case. LLB will get more time for those charges than for the death of her own son...

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Can somebody remind me, when is the drug trial. They have plenty of evidence there for a slam dunk case. LLB will get more time for those charges than for the death of her own son...

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Lonna Lauramore Barton and Chris Barton are scheduled to go to trial in April. The two are expected to enter a plea in March.

The trial is set for April 11. If there plead guilty, they won’t be tried together.

Chris Barton was transferred to the Bradford County Jail after an alleged fight with another inmate, Ransom Barefoot, a man who claims to be Lonzie’s biological father.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...-baker-county-court-on-drug-charges/107448714

I hope they both get long sentences. IMO they and their damn drugs need to be off the street and out of society.

I REALLY hope grandma's is a safe place for her. I'm sorry to say this, but although it's usually best to keep kids with family, I can't help but wonder if family is the worst place for her. :(

I thought Lonzie was supposed to BE with GRANDMOTHER when he went missing. He was not supposed to be with her (LONNA) there.
Now if grandmom knew then grandmom is not who should have this little girl sorry!

Just like Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Lonna is gonna go away for a long time.
Justice will be served it just had to take a little DETOUR!

I hope she'll be safe there too. Unfortunately I can't get those very close-minded comments she made to lonna (at the police station) out of my head. Ya know the ones where she threatened to disown her... that's my attempt at censoring the actual comment...
Unlike the egg donor of these children at least she's making sure the girl is getting the counseling, that is obviously much needed. So that's a plus.

Personally I feel that little girl shouldn't be near any of those families...Lonna's or Bartons....she should of been taken out of state of Florida and put with a family that has no ties to either of those families.

Personally I feel that little girl shouldn't be near any of those families...Lonna's or Bartons....she should of been taken out of state of Florida and put with a family that has no ties to either of those families.

She would have a chance at a much better life!

right, that's the home that churned lonna out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back