GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who is her father?
If you're asking who the 5 year olds father is, it's supposed to be CB, but with LLB's track record who knows. CB, WRE, the roommate, and the landlord have all been ruled out as being Lonzies biological father by DNA.

I don't think I remember ever seeing much of anything about LLB's father.

I was always disturbed that the grandmother never went to a search according to the news.

Who is her father?

The rumors are on the street that a person called Ransom Barefoot has stated on and off he is the real bio father...but has to this date not proved a State Run DNA test to verified he is....personally I don't think that drug induced Lonna really knows who it was.

I know a lot of good parents whose children did not end up the way the parents had hoped.

Lonna mother has been seen and heard stating she doesn't believe any of the charges are right and that Lonna did anything too Lonzie..she is in complete denial too the case.

Lonna mother has been seen and heard stating she doesn't believe any of the charges are right and that Lonna did anything too Lonzie..she is in complete denial too the case.

But, she also was told a lot of lies. Including, that LB was pregnant with RE' child.

For those who unclear why there is concern about Lonna's mom taking custody, begin the video at 1:01:20 to see/hear her during one of Lonna's interviews:
[video=youtube;XSJL3kYOjP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSJL3kYOjP0&list=PLhxAd4bKelV45JXlh3mfvZQwyyWj1rxpI&index=2[/video]

(I wouldn't trust Lonna's mom to water my house plants if I was on vacation. MOO)

not to mention her unsavory commentary to Lonna in the interrogation room.

Her statement doesn't bother me. Her statement doesn't make her a bad mother. It's a statement made by many people of all races. You may not like it, but in my opinion it does not rise to the level of sterilization.

I am aware many high post ppl share those views, but paired with all we know, t doesn't seem all roses over there.

Her statement doesn't bother me. Her statement doesn't make her a bad mother. It's a statement made by many people of all races. You may not like it, but in my opinion it does not rise to the level of sterilization.

I love WS forums because there is opportunity for intelligent conversations with people from all across the world, in a moderated manner which is conducive to respectful dialogue. While I do recognize that there is nothing illegal about being a racist, it is undeniable to me that it does in fact directly conflict with capable parenting. There is no law against it, unless it is the underlying reason for a crime. I respect you opinion, but I just couldn't skip past this statement without responding.
I disagree, and I think that her statement does make her a bad mother. Just because other people of other races may feel or say the same thing, it is still not ok, and it is definitely not ok to pass these opinions down to impressionable children who know nothing else other than what is taught to them and what they experience. It is irresponsible to raise close minded humans. It is irresponsible to raise a human to feel contention or hate towards others. THAT makes her a bad parent, and is precisely why she should not have custody of any child, in my opinion.
This 'grandma' sat down and mid-interrogation-regarding her MISSING GRANDSON, mind you, with her daughter/grandson's mother, who was caught lying to her, lying to investigators, admitting to child neglect, admitting to ignoring her child's injuries- in that moment, 'grandma's' only focus and priority is making her racist views clear to everyone at the table. She was given the opportunity to have a candid conversation with one of the lead investigator's and one of 2 people who knows what happened to the child, and her first and only concern was identifying herself as a racist.
FURTHER, immediately after given the opportunity to speak with her daughter privately, the primary focus of that discussion is money and putting money on LLB's books. This is disgusting, and so in closing, I have agreed with many, many of your posts in the past and I do respect your opinion, but I could not possibly disagree more. Neither of them need to be primary custodians of anybody, in my opinion. God help those children.

Opinions vary about the custodial arrangement for Lonzie's sissy. Bottom line the child has been placed there. Whether that is a popular decision or not. It is what it is.

Judge gives Lonna 7yrs in addition to 5yrs in Duval Co + 3yrs drug offender probation after prison. 203 days already served will NOT count. @newsshelby

Unbelievable that tyhat POF'inS can attend the funeral

:gaah:

(Remembers Lonzies death is an ongoing investigation)

I hope and pray our JSO can find some link or piece of evidence that can be directly linked too her and her hurting Lonzie....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back