GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read yesterday that investigators had not spoken to Ebron since Friday. This is probably a dumb question, but does he have access to media while in jail? Wondering if he is even aware of all that is going on with the search and pressers.

I can't shake the feeling that Lonzie is somewhere near where the car was found.

They need to pull a Casey Anthony moment and drag him into a holding cell when they have this media pressers with a TV o so he can hear it, maybe he'll confess.

I read yesterday that investigators had not spoken to Ebron since Friday. This is probably a dumb question, but does he have access to media while in jail? Wondering if he is even aware of all that is going on with the search and pressers.

I can't shake the feeling that Lonzie is somewhere near where the car was found.

I can't help thinking that too. Wondering if LE have figured out his connection to that area, why he was there, perhaps prior to picking up Lonna from the laundromat, and why the car ended up back there. Who lives in that area and would they help him with the disposal of a body or a car for some free drugs?

MOO

When LE says that he is steering them away from finding Lonzie, it makes me think he parked the car far from where he dumped Lonzie and close enough for him to walk back home. JMO

One thing I am still not quite understanding.....Chief Hackney mentioned in some of the earlier releases that Ebron had contact with people that night and he said those people needed to come forward.

It's already been said that a few drug transactions occurred during the course of the evening, though, that comment was made by Ebrons father. I am not drawing any conclusions here, I am more just curious as to why LE was reaching out to anyone who had contact with Ebron via the Media rather than just going to speak with them in person since they obviously know he had contact with.

I am sure my point is moot and they have spoken to those person(s)....I just find the fact that he reached out to them via media curious as well as the fact that there has been no mention of LE making contact with anyone Ebron did actually have contact with that night. I don't have a link to provide, it was just mentioned a few times in the early media releases.

bbm

Minor peeve of mine, people saying that victims were "thrown out like trash". Is is really any better if they were buried? Or stored in an old refrigerator? Or sent to Davy Jones Locker at the bottom of the sea?

JMO, it's a sensationalistic phrase (and I want to bop N. Grace, for one, every time she says it). :facepalm:

I think in this case, it was meant literally. I think LE had a lead about dumpsters.

Have they checked Camp Tomahawk Park? It is 0.6 from the Ravenwood Apartments.

One thing I am still not quite understanding.....Chief Hackney mentioned in some of the earlier releases that Ebron had contact with people that night and he said those people needed to come forward.

It's already been said that a few drug transactions occurred during the course of the evening, though, that comment was made by Ebrons father. I am not drawing any conclusions here, I am more just curious as to why LE was reaching out to anyone who had contact with Ebron via the Media rather than just going to speak with them in person since they obviously know he had contact with.

I am sure my point is moot and they have spoken to those person(s)....I just find the fact that he reached out to them via media curious as well as the fact that there has been no mention of LE making contact with anyone Ebron did actually have contact with that night. I don't have a link to provide, it was just mentioned a few times in the early media releases.

IMO.. I think LE was trying to put pressure on the people WE had contact with by saying LE knew he had contact with them...

and there may be OTHERS who know these contacts had some connection with WE that night...

This is a smart move by LE IMO because they are putting it all "out there"... In the media... No one can hide...

- the more people that know.... The more chances for a "slip" of information...

- the more chances for someone with a conscience to come forward (I hope!)

- And the more WE may be scuttling around, leaving a trail, trying to contact those contacts to try to set up an agreed upon false "story"...

All... JMO...

IMO.. I think LE was trying to put pressure on the people WE had contact with by saying LE knew he had contact with them...

and there may be OTHERS who know these contacts had some connection with WE that night...

This is a smart move by LE IMO because they are putting it all "out there"... In the media... No one can hide...

- the more people that know.... The more chances for a "slip" of information...

- the more chances for someone with a conscience to come forward (I hope!)

- And the more WE may be scuttling around, leaving a trail, trying to contact those contacts to try to set up an agreed upon false "story"...

All... JMO...

Exactly, I think there is just so much more to this than we are even aware of. Obviously there is a lot the public doesn't know but I think it may be even more so than we realize.

They need to pull a Casey Anthony moment and drag him into a holding cell when they have this media pressers with a TV o so he can hear it, maybe he'll confess.
I think it is better that he can't hear or see any media coverage. He would try to use that information to come up with some other story that fits what is being reported. It sure didn't make CA confess, it just gave her more attention which she thrived on. At least his Dad is not like the A's. Hopefully, he will put enormous pressure on his son and call his BS.

Hoping they find this baby soon and WOW on finding two bodies. It would be wonderful if they found Haleigh too. I know it's a long shot, but I never give up hope that someday she will be found.

I think it is better that he can't hear or see any media coverage. He would try to use that information to come up with some other story that fits what is being reported. It sure didn't make CA confess, it just gave her more attention which she thrived on. At least his Dad is not like the A's. Hopefully, he will put enormous pressure on his son and call his BS.

Hoping they find this baby soon and WOW on finding two bodies. It would be wonderful if they found Haleigh too. I know it's a long shot, but I never give up hope that someday she will be found.

Do you think he is unaware of the press coverage and what has been said by LE at the press conferences? That's a genuine question, as I guess I thought he would have some access to tv in jail? Maybe not ... I can't imagine him sitting watching reports about himself in a communal room that's for sure - he'd be an unpopular man even among other criminals.

And yes, fancy finding 2 other bodies during the search of some fairly defined areas. How awful to think that there are unknown remains hidden away close by where so many people are just going about their lives.

Do you think he is unaware of the press coverage and what has been said by LE at the press conferences? That's a genuine question, as I guess I thought he would have some access to tv in jail? Maybe not ... I can't imagine him sitting watching reports about himself in a communal room that's for sure - he'd be an unpopular man even among other criminals.

And yes, fancy finding 2 other bodies during the search of some fairly defined areas. How awful to think that there are unknown remains hidden away close by where so many people are just going about their lives.

He's not sitting around in jail watching these details unfold but you can be sure his attorney and probably his family is keeping him up to date be it in hopes of him revealing more or not.

Inmates at Duval Count Jail Pre-Trial Detention Center do not appear to have access to television. Printed media must come from the publisher directly:
"Inmates in the Duval County Jail Pre-Trial Detention Facility are fed three meals a day totaling 2,500 calories, are allowed access to phones to contact friends and family members, are allowed at least one hour a day for exercise, have access to books, bathroom and shower facilities. The inmates are allowed mail to be delivered to them as well as newspapers and magazine from trusted outside publishers."
http://www.jailexchange.com/countyjails/florida/duval/duval_county_pretrial_det_ctr.aspx

Have they checked Camp Tomahawk Park? It is 0.6 from the Ravenwood Apartments.

I cant say for sure, but there is a park on the same road as the Apts. that is/was used for the police staging area.

Maybe same park candle lite vigil was held at on Friday

Oh my -finding two bodies? We're they near each other? There are two missing 12 year old boys missing for 10 years in Jacksonville.

Why is it a murder investigation now?

Is it the amount of time Lonzie has been missing? Yes (but seems like there are other reasons too IMO)

I think it's fairly obvious that Lonzie is dead. A 22 month old baby cannot survive very long at all on its own. There is enough evidence to hold the boyfriend for criminal activity. I think LE are just without the body, and if the boyfriend won't spill on what happened they can't say that he's killed him at this time. But they don't need a body to charge with murder, they do however need enough evidence to charge. I think he'll crack eventually. There is a rather large window where boyfriend could dispose of the body. From 8pm-2am. LE need to work out where boyfriend went, what he did, where he could dump Lonzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60