GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with one of the posters here when one of the reporters asked if they can put out what he was wearing to the public.I'm also wondering if he changed clothes anytime.

The Kangaroo footage is at 12:33 on Baymeadows and Old Kings. They do not have a car wash. There is an open bay, coin carwash on Sunbeam. Very near the old landfill that they searched earlier this week.

Just bring this forward to confirm that there isn't a carwash at the Kangaroo gas station.

The times stated for the gas station is 12:33 am
The 911 call was 2:15 am (per arrest paperwork link in thread.)

The avenue mall area is where they reported his phone stopped pinging and stopped for 2 hours and he had to charge his phone to call 911. So my best guess on the avenue mall area visit would be before the gas station.

Joe Flemming never gave a time so we can only guess it was in the evening sometime and there is a video of what maybe his car @948 pm @ bare assets nightclub or whatever on the northside. He was back at rosewood apartments at 215 am . I dont think we have any other times , the car was not where Joe saw it by 10:30 pm.

Flemming is the guy who saw the car on his street, right? The one who said it wasn't there when his son came home at 10:30? I am terrible with names, and am trying to get this all figured out (as best as can be lol) in my head.

Suspect does interview with media

[video=twitter;626788789843791873]https://twitter.com/WOKVNews/status/626788789843791873[/video]

Interesting!! Can't wait to read it. I hope he's so cocky that he (inadvertently) gives himself up in the interview.

Just bring this forward to confirm that there isn't a carwash at the Kangaroo gas station.

Flemming is the guy who saw the car on his street, right? The one who said it wasn't there when his son came home at 10:30? I am terrible with names, and am trying to get this all figured out (as best as can be lol) in my head.

Interesting!! Can't wait to read it. I hope he's so cocky that he (inadvertently) gives himself up in the interview.

Yes Flemming is the one who made the report of the car being there earlier in the evening 50 feet away. There is no car wash at the Kangaroo where the footage shows him at 12:33.

Does this guy have a lawyer yet? Crazy that he did an interview.

Could Lonzie's sister (being so young and traumatized) be giving LE some info they can use? Can't ignore but hard to decipher?
I wouldn't call that "unreliable", just so sad to think about.
jmho

How can the car be at Wacko's and parked at the place where Flemming saw it at almost the same time? Did Lonna take his Civic or another car to work?

How can the car be at Wacko's and parked at the place where Flemming saw it at almost the same time? Did Lonna take his Civic or another car to work?

He never said it was there at 8 . He just said it was there in the evening,before it rained and he didnt know when it left but it was gone by the time his son got home. It could have been 6:30 or 5:30 and starting to darken due to the storms. I dont know what time it first started raining .

street view of Kangaroo
Kangaroo.JPG

I'm not sure of the car sighting at 9:49 PM being from the strip club. The background doesn't match up right. I'd love to know for sure where (location) that is from. It was posted at the same time they asked for camera footage from the northside. It seems coincidental.

I'm not hanging my hat on the Florida Star interview. Has this guy told one truth yet?

The only truth he has possibly told is he is the last person HE knows to have possession of little Lonzie.
W/the FBI analysts working to understand what the words are that he is too big of a coward to say himself...
I say he probably has some kind of public defender who guided said "interview".
jmo

street view of Kangaroo

I'm not sure of the car sighting at 9:49 PM being from the strip club. The background doesn't match up right. I'd love to know for sure where (location) that is from. It was posted at the same time they asked for camera footage from the northside. It seems coincidental.

I'm not hanging my hat on the Florida Star interview. Has this guy told one truth yet?

I agree. There were a couple of posts on twitter around the same time. One was the car sighting and then another saying something like'WRE used to hang out at this strip club on the Northside.' The car sighting tweet came from a news agency, I believe, but with no context other than the time stamp. I think people are putting these two tweets together, but you are right - they very likely are separate places and it was a coincidence that they were both brought forward at the same time.

I hadn't seen this until just now. Thought I would share it.

[video=twitter;626532606092382208]https://twitter.com/VarnumANjax/status/626532606092382208[/video]
I hate to be a party pooper but I wish that people would stop sending balloons into the sky. If it wasn't so deadly to the marine population, I would respect the symbolism.

I agree. There were a couple of posts on twitter around the same time. One was the car sighting and then another saying something like'WRE used to hang out at this strip club on the Northside.' The car sighting tweet came from a news agency, I believe, but with no context other than the time stamp. I think people are putting these two tweets together, but you are right - they very likely are separate places and it was a coincidence that they were both brought forward at the same time.

I'm not sure that footage is even supposed to show Ruben's car at all. Maybe it was to show an example of footage and how simple it is to access and submit to police. JMO

Maybe someone should tweet the source and ask if the footage was supposed to show Ruben's car.

I haven't seen this until now. Time stamp is 9:49 but I have no idea where it was taken.
[video=twitter;626470758575939584]https://twitter.com/fcnroger/status/626470758575939584[/video]

Here's the tweet re: the call for northside businesses to check their cameras. I don't have twitter, but maybe someone who does could ask Roger where he got this video from. :)

So the presser was very interesting, besides the fact they've stepped back the timeframe to 7pm now, instead of 8pm, sounds like Ebron's getting nervous. Hackney says WE's gotten a lawyer, but has requested to talk to LE yesterday, and the day before.

The news reported that police said the mother told them she saw Lonzie around 8 at the laundromat. The manager at Wacko's was quoted in the news as saying that you can see Lonna getting out of the drivers seat on their surveillance camera. He also said it looked like there was a third person in the car but that has not been verified and he didn't specify if he could tell who it was.

Some guy said he remembered seeing the car on his street around the time it rained. No one said anything about lonzie being or not being in the car at that time. The next day the police found the car on that street and showed him that it was running.

This is all from various news articles and reports.

yes, 12:33 AM. no car wash at that station

I'm sure WRE is pizzed that someone didn't take off with his 'ride'. It would have been the icing on the cake for him if some idiot saw it running and stole it. First of all, it would put it out of walking distance to his apt and they would have a 'suspect' other than WRE. Add the fact that there would be more forensics (fingerprints, hairs, etc) to confuse the investigation. So we have that to be thankful for. But I'm afraid another day goes by and more decomp. WRE's attorney must be thrilled. :gaah:

The times stated for the gas station is 12:33 am
The 911 call was 2:15 am (per arrest paperwork link in thread.)

The avenue mall area is where they reported his phone stopped pinging and stopped for 2 hours and he had to charge his phone to call 911. So my best guess on the avenue mall area visit would be before the gas station.

Joe Flemming never gave a time so we can only guess it was in the evening sometime and there is a video of what maybe his car @948 pm @ bare assets nightclub or whatever on the northside. He was back at ravenwood apartments at 215 am . I dont think we have any other times , the car was not where Joe saw it by 10:30 pm.
Don't know why he said he had to charge his phone to call 911. All he had to do was plug it in and it would make a call.

Don't know why he said he had to charge his phone to call 911. All he had to do was plug it in and it would make a call.

Apparently, he used a different phone to make the call. The first one didn't go through. Police stated his cell was powered down when they got there. From a presser from a few days ago.

OF course not defending this creep at all but as far as phone.. I know for all our phones (iphones) once dead they do take awhile to come on even after plugging in. At the least 5-10 minutes of charge before turning on.

Suspect does interview with media

[video=twitter;626788789843791873]https://twitter.com/WOKVNews/status/626788789843791873[/video]

Okay, I listened to this morning's update again - all 18:07 of it - and there's no mention of an interview with the Florida Star. And nothing on that web page either. So where did this information come from?

http://www.thefloridastar.com/

WARNING!! A very loud video autoplays when the web site opens so make sure your volume isn't up too high. My poor ears. :noooo:

Apparently, he used a different phone to make the call. The first one didn't go through. Police stated his cell was powered down when they got there. From a presser from a few days ago.
Thanks matou and avandongen! :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member