GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from dropping off my donations. I took 42 bottles of bug repellant , 12 cans of sun screen. Those were the items JSO was tweeting out this morning that was most needed.

I took to the new drop off which is the school on the Northside. I thought I was at the police station with all the LE there. The ones taking the donations were young guys and gals that are in the BLE class. There was a JSO box truck half loaded with water. I ask the guy how do the workers get the water and how is being cold. He said there is a walk in cooler inside the school they are using. They put the water in there and get it cold for the searchers. Then when they switch out they the searches come in and get water and they take waters etc to the search areas. When I opened the back of my SUV and got the the bug spray out they all cheered, and said YES! Made me feel really good. When I got back in my car I high fives the guy and said let this be the day baby Lonzie is found.

There was a line forming with cars driving in to drop off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am fervently praying that you're right Tycla because I'm not feeling that today. Sad to think that the dumpsters on the north side of Jax have probably all been emptied. Has anyone made the discovery of the name of the attorney representing WRE? Thanks.

Just got back from dropping off my donations. I took 42 bottles of bug repellant , 12 cans of sun screen. Those were the items JSO was tweeting out this morning that was most needed.

I took to the new drop off which is the school on the Northside. I thought I was at the police station with all the LE there. The ones taking the donations were young guys and gals that are in the BLE class. There was a JSO box truck half loaded with water. I ask the guy how do the workers get the water and how is being cold. He said there is a walk in cooler inside the school they are using. They put the water in there and get it cold for the searchers. Then when they switch out they the searches come in and get water and they take waters etc to the search areas. When I opened the back of my SUV and got the the bug spray out they all cheered, and said YES! Made me feel really good. When I got back in my car I high fives the guy and said let this be the day baby Lonzie is found.

Big bear HUGS, thanks and love to you and all others who have made donations!!!!!

Periscope recording of Noon Presser.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIpFaTQ4MTUxNjh8NTAxNzM1ODnONQGcZk487s9G02cy3Tp-4bdcX6RzOz3RpfQrYqDDlA==

YouTube video of Noon Presser

[video=youtube;NBqK6z0TSTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqK6z0TSTs[/video]

A few notes from today's update during the Q & A:

Hackney won't reveal any details about the source that isn't reliable but needs to be listened to.

The 7 pm time stamp is just to cover cameras that haven't adjusted for DST.

A reporter suggested that LE release any video captures of Ebron that show what he was wearing in order to help the public. Hackney said good idea - he'll look into it.

That's about it. :(

Please let this be the day!

Aww I'm so glad you were able to do that.

A few notes from today's update during the Q & A:

Hackney won't reveal any details about the source that isn't reliable but needs to be listened to.

The 7 pm time stamp is just to cover cameras that haven't adjusted for DST.

A reporter suggested that LE release any video captures of Ebron that show what he was wearing in order to help the public. Hackney said good idea - he'll look into it.

That's about it. :(

Please let this be the day!
A big high five to the poster that pointed out yesterday that the 7pm time may be for DST adjustment! Great observation! I admire the clever minds here on ws's.

I have been a member here for years, but I don't post alot. I just wanted to say that I live in Orlando, and after the Casey Anthony fiasco, it is SO very refreshing to see Hackney and his team doing absolutely everything they possibly can to find this poor baby boy. Praying today is the day they find him. :please:

QueenD your post made me cry-thank you for donating. Such overwhelming response by LE and the public is awe-inspiring.

That is SO AWESOME QueenD!!

:yourock:

You are such a wonderful person to do that and I want to thank you, from a poster who is too far away to help, my sincere gratitude!! <3! It makes me feel a little connected through you, if that makes sense? Got all emo reading that, big *high five* coming 'atcha :)

Just posted on the Twitter ...QueenD you must of filled up everything up there :)

ActionNewsJax &#8207;@ActionNewsJax [video=twitter;626815868450795520]https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax/status/626815868450795520[/video]
#JSO: "Due to the tremendous amount of goods donated, we are asking that citizens refrain from bringing any further items." #FindLonzie

[video=twitter;626816444630577152]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/626816444630577152[/video]

I thought it was 'specifically' stated that Lonna last saw Lonzie at the laundry mat. If so, and she and Ebron and a 3rd adult drove to her work, Lonzie would not have been in the car.

That begs three questions:
1) where was Lonzie while they were taking Lonna to work?
2) who was he with?
3) where was his sister?

That is what I thought. But leery of media timelines and reports. I was under the belief that Lonna saw Lonzie at the laundry mat. Which would support LE statement of 'around the time Lonna was dropped of at work". LE must have cell pings that would put suspect driving back to laundry mat, or not.

I'm sure a lot of information is not being released. But it sounds as if they know a general idea where Lonzie could be. If the third person in the vehicle was an adult (when Lonna was dropped off at work), I would imagine that person's cell pings were tracked also.

I just wish there was something I could do to help find him. Breaks my heart.

Thanks, Ray of Hope. (Regarding northside security tapes reviews requested beginning at 7 pm, instead of 8 pm. This was to ensure tapes covered both daylight savings time and EST.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member