GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates Popsicle, for some reason WS is not loading well for me on my PC so I'm posting on my phone. But I've updated the map, I found the location of the ATV in that photo on street view. Bit of a stroke of luck I think, Starratt Rd is pretty long but I started at the right end!

Such a busy day at work for me. Trying to check in here periodically!

PLEASE let today be the day that they find little Lonzie! WRE is not smart enough to carry this out by himself, at least I wouldn't think so. Someone else has to know something, please let them find it in their heart to tell LE!

:please::please::please:

Have LE released the license plate info at all for the car? Sometimes people remember that type of info.

First Coast News retweeted
Katie Jeffries ‏@Katie_Jeffries 4m4 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE update from JSO coming up in 8 minutes on @FCN2go. We will take it LIVE on NBC and ABC sides

[video=twitter;626783081609850880]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/626783081609850880[/video]

Too busy today to watch developments closely, and I thank everyone for posting updates I can catch up with later!

And, don't tell anyone, but I have a bit of a crush on Detective Hackney.

Thanks to all that post what is being said/tweeted during the day, helps us that can't watch live.

Too busy today to watch developments closely, and I thank everyone for posting updates I can catch up with later!

And, don't tell anyone, but I have a bit of a crush on Detective Hackney.

We must have been posting at same time :)

For some reason I really feel today is the day we find this little guy and give him some dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member