GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find the hours of Powers Avenue Laundromat? I've looked and can't find anything credible.

Can anyone find the hours of Powers Avenue Laundromat? I've looked and can't find anything credible.

24 hours Powers Ave Coin Laundry 24 Hour
Laundromat
6715 Powers Ave (toldeo Rd), Jacksonville, FL 32217, United States

A car wash could be the reason for the stop at the kangaroo gas station on the SS.

The Kangaroo footage is at 12:33 on Baymeadows and Old Kings. They do not have a car wash. There is an open bay, coin carwash on Sunbeam. Very near the old landfill that they searched earlier this week.

I haven't seen this until now. Time stamp is 9:49 but I have no idea where it was taken.
[video=twitter;626470758575939584]https://twitter.com/fcnroger/status/626470758575939584[/video]

Bare Assets :drumroll:

Is that a possible sighting of JE's car? And is this the same club that the recording comes from for sure? TIA just double checking on whether to add it to the map

PS: Had to edit out the 2nd tweet for it to allow me to post a reply

A car wash could be the reason for the stop at the kangaroo gas station on the SS.

There is simply clean at the Avenues mall to which was where he turned his phone off . Which is near the Best buy they searched . Which can only mean if they are now searching the northside that they think he turned his phone off after he hid Lonzie?? Because he is there (if that video is his car ) at 9:50..and @12:30 he is at the gas station .

He thinks he's so smart, yet made so many lame stories up, plus is on security cameras all over, and doesn't think about cellphone activity. Alot of drug and other sorts of criminals aren't going to be happy about all this exposure to LE, maybe they'll find word on the street, and make anonymous calls. I'm still holding out for Lonzie being handed off to someone, the beautiful little boy. :please:

This is the one I thought it was also then I saw this:

Lorena Inclán ‏@LorenaANjax

Crime scene tape around powers ave laundromat about 1.5 miles away from apartment complex @ActionNewsJax #FindLonzie

Maybe they closed before, and reopened, or maybe they closed for awhile with this investigaition, but the laundromat is on Powers Ave.

14587544.jpggraphicupdate_1.jpg

I wonder if that's the storage place LE is talking about, right next to the laundromat.

They keep hitting these specific locations. I wonder why ? Tips people call in? Evidence leads them there ? Something poi says ?

Acts of kindness to ALL searchers. Good Dogs!
Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax [video=twitter;626745877416267776]https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/status/626745877416267776[/video] So sweet. This little boy donated bones to @JSOPIO dogs searching to #FINDLONZIE. #gooddogs

I am making an unrelated trip to Jacksonville tomorrow...my drive takes me to Macclenny where I will jump on I10. Does anyone know where one of the LE donation drop off locations for the North side search party will be? Would love to contribute in some way. This is just tearing me apart more and more with each day that goes on.
Sorry this response is so long after the question but New Berlin Elementary is where the staging area on the Northside is. The address is 3613 New Berlin Road Jax Fl 32226 - Thank you!

The Kangaroo footage is at 12:33 on Baymeadows and Old Kings. They do not have a car wash. There is an open bay, coin carwash on Sunbeam. Very near the old landfill that they searched earlier this week.
I wonder which direction the car came in from.

I really think the baby is nearby, unfortunately I don't think alive. I can't see a drug induced SOB thinking/planning so clearly. His sloppiness will come to light. Confusion for us I think, is the various tales the SOB is telling, LE has to hold back some details, the mother not coming out to the media. I think he killed the baby at the apt, put him in a trashbag, went to laundry to get rid of/wash evidence (and put the baby in a nearby dumpster). JMO

Jax Sheriff's OfficeVerified account ‏@JSOPIO

#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE There will be a #JSO media briefing at 12:00 p.m. at the police station located at 501. E. Bay Street.

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO

Sorry this response is so long after the question but New Berlin Elementary is where the staging area on the Northside is. The address is 3613 New Berlin Road Jax Fl 32226 - Thank you!

No worries, we are just now getting on the road and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. Thanks for the info.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double