GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://staugustine.com/news/local-n...s-missing-family-keeps-mum-and-neighbors-pray

This is interesting article to read from St Augustine area.....seems the real father of Lonzie aka Barton is no better then Ebron person under arrest now.

From the article^^^

Barton’s cousin, Justin Barton, said he didn’t even know about Lonzie until he saw the news. The Bartons are a huge family, and they’ve been in Baker County ever since Florida earned statehood, he said.

I get that he is a cousin, but man, you think word would spread fast through the family! It sure would my family if someone went missing! I find this just so crazy!

I.like a few others, need to take a break from this case. I am getting to emotional with facts I have found out today.
Lonzie I am so sorry that you had to pay such a high price in this drug infested life.. God be with you baby boy...............

http://staugustine.com/news/local-n...s-missing-family-keeps-mum-and-neighbors-pray

This is interesting article to read from St Augustine area.....seems the real father of Lonzie aka Barton is no better then Ebron person under arrest now.
from article^^^ "Lauramore was evicted from the Macclenny apartments after she and Ebron and another woman were arrested on drug charges. Police responded to a noise complaint on May 30 and found Ebron and the women with marijuana, white powder, brown powder and ecstasy pills shaped like green strawberries" Think maybe little Lonzie got into the drugs, thinking they were candy ...

[video=twitter;625748543861600256]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/625748543861600256[/video]

Not news but oh so cute. :)

from article^^^ "Lauramore was evicted from the Macclenny apartments after she and Ebron and another woman were arrested on drug charges. Police responded to a noise complaint on May 30 and found Ebron and the women with marijuana, white powder, brown powder and ecstasy pills shaped like green strawberries" Think maybe little Lonzie got into the drugs, thinking they were candy ...

Completely possible....I think same thing happen with Haleigh too...some how both these little babies got into drugs in the home area and OD'd. We can't know of Haleigh since they haven't found her yet but if they find Lonzie ...they will be checking his body fluids for sure. I mean kids get into those new laundry packets all the time now cause so called parents don't kept them locked away from kids and they look like candy to little ones.

Completely possible....I think same thing happen with Haleigh too...some how both these little babies got into drugs in the home area and OD'd.

It sounds awful, but this is a preferable way to die rather than other ways I can think of.

I keep thinking I'll log onto the site and see that little Lonzie has been found. Ugh. I just feel so sad for everyone involved.

This is totally just me thinking out loud...

If they were in this apartment subletting a room, that is quite small for 4 people. Whatever happened, how was the little girl not hurt or caught up in the mix? Thank god she wasn't, just can't get that part off of my mind. If the little girl really did get out of the car and go looking for WE because she was scared, I would imagine she would have done this no matter where they were at. I can see if Lonzie took something that he thought was candy and accidentally OD'd his sister would just assume he was sleeping.

Nothing is adding up in my mind or making any sense. I have tons of questions/thoughts and some I can't even put into words. Thanks for just letting me put my thoughts (for now) out here!

I think that if the child got into some drugs and accidentally died of an overdose that the boyfriend would have cracked a long time ago and given up the location of the body. The fact that he won't even under enormous pressure leads me to believe that the baby was beaten to death.

If it was an accident and the boyfriend admits he messed up by trying to cover up the crime and tells them where the body is, then surely things will go better for him.

If there is evidence all over that child that he was beaten to death then it is better for the boyfriend in the end if the body is never found.

Sadly this is why I do not think the cause of death was an accidental drug overdose.

I think that if the child got into some drugs and accidentally died of an overdose that the boyfriend would have cracked a long time ago and given up the location of the body. The fact that he won't even under enormous pressure leads me to believe that the baby was beaten to death.

If it was an accident and the boyfriend admits he messed up by trying to cover up the crime and tells them where the body is, then surely things will go better for him.

If there is evidence all over that child that he was beaten to death then it is better for the boyfriend in the end if the body is never found.

Sadly this is why I do not think the cause of death was an accidental drug overdose.

I agree. We've read about his violent history and I believe his capability of hurting other people hasn't disappeared, more likely it has just grown.

This is totally just me thinking out loud...

If they were in this apartment subletting a room, that is quite small for 4 people. Whatever happened, how was the little girl not hurt or caught up in the mix? Thank god she wasn't, just can't get that part off of my mind. If the little girl really did get out of the car and go looking for WE because she was scared, I would imagine she would have done this no matter where they were at. I can see if Lonzie took something that he thought was candy and accidentally OD'd his sister would just assume he was sleeping.

Nothing is adding up in my mind or making any sense. I have tons of questions/thoughts and some I can't even put into words. Thanks for just letting me put my thoughts (for now) out here!

Bolded by me. This is only my opinion. The five year old probably "knew better" (ugh I hate typing that) than to rock the boat. A toddler does not know better. My guess is poor Lonzie was acting the way many toddlers do - cranky and crying or fussing and he was beaten to death when he didn't stop. Again, this is just an opinion.

My heart breaks for both these kids.

Plus- he's BEEN to jail and knows how persons who have committed crimes against children are treated. Honor among thieves and all...

Teams from South Florida Dade County have arrive to join in the search here in Jax for little Lonzie :(

I don't think this was an accident. I think WE would say more, if it were. There is some reason he doesn't want Lonzie to be found. He should know it would be better for him if this were an accident, even if it involved an accidental overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member