GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on it was said Ebron and Lonna were "subletting" a friends bedroom in an apartment. I don't know if they actually paid rent. Did Ebron work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was here on this thread. I will look for a quote.
Thank you.. I don't recall reading this info but I know I could have missed it. This brings other people into the picture..
OMG what have those babies been exposed too? I am sick when I think about that little girl sleeping in the same room with adults..

Maybe she is with her mother because her mother has custody? Not sure what the legal custody situation is with her and her dad.

Thank you.. I don't recall reading this info but I know I could have missed it. This brings other people into the picture..
OMG what have those babies been exposed too? I am sick when I think about that little girl sleeping in the same room with adults..

I added a link to my post above, here it is again (very slow loading) http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...ed-in-missing-jacksonville-boy-case/30660631/

I have no idea if they were paying "rent" or what have you. A local posted very early on (like on the first pages of the first thread) that these apartments are either all or mostly Section 8 housing. FWIW.

I thought I heard him mention storage shed and thought, thats new news..Wpnder if that was a slip of the tongue?

I just listened again, he definitely said "storage unit". Hmmmmm, what storage unit?!?

My understanding is the father has filed for custody. I am not sure the divorce is even final. Think I read where they have only been seperated a few months.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic · 4m4 minutes ago  Florida, USA
Crime tape going up behind near Avenues Mall. Cops apparently found bones, but not likely #LonzieBarton #FindLonzie

Also seemed that police pity Ebron's parents, believe they are good people, but would like them to perhaps be stronger in pushing their son to co-operate?

Thanks Zwie , for all your posts. I'm getting fragmented , following too many right now. I'm glad someone is ' manning these pressers' for the rest of us. :loveyou:

Early on it was said Ebron and Lonna were "subletting" a friends bedroom in an apartment. I don't know if they actually paid rent. Did Ebron work?

I seen other day the paperwork from court system on another site...the mom and so call bf with those two kids were renting a single room from a 3 or 2 bedroom apt in Ravenswood apt complex....they were paying $250 a month plus half utilities....the cops have talked to person whom name appears on the main lease of said apt. I do believe that is against lease rules too sublet out a room like that. So all 4 of them all crammed into 1 bedroom.

Give me hope, bring me home is a facebook page for the missing, if this isn't allowed to mention, I'm sorry. But according to the page, a family relation also exists between Lonzie Barton and Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her Putnam County home in February 2009. This is what is being said, and I certainly didn't take it as a rumor. Maybe this was already talked about on here, but didn't notice.

I seen other day the paperwork from court system on another site...the mom and so call bf with those two kids were renting a single room from a 3 or 2 bedroom apt in Ravenswood apt complex....they were paying $250 a month plus half utilities....the cops have talked to person whom name appears on the main lease of said apt. I do believe that is against lease rules too sublet out a room like that. So all 4 of them all crammed into 1 bedroom.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

Has video from the noon presser.

Also in the article is:

Detectives said Ebron and Lonnie's mother, Lonna Barton, live together in a rented room in an unit at Ravenwood Apartments, located at 8030 South Old Kings Road

The family connection to Haleigh Cummings has been mentioned in the Main Stream Media so it is now considered a fact of the case. Still wrapping my own head around the coincidence of that connection.

Hi All,

Just a reminder for all homeowners, land owners, farmers to please search your land and call LE if any suspicious items are found. Don't forget Caylee was found in a trash bag by a utility worker. I'm sure LE would not want you to touch any items.

Peace'

I added a link to my post above, here it is again (very slow loading) http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...ed-in-missing-jacksonville-boy-case/30660631/

I have no idea if they were paying "rent" or what have you. A local posted very early on (like on the first pages of the first thread) that these apartments are either all or mostly Section 8 housing. FWIW.

Thank you so much for this link..I totaly missed this article. I am in shock and also wonder who else was in the apartment and what info they could give to LE to help them with their investigation. I am surprised the media has not said more about the renter the apartment belong to..Surely they have more info about them..

I believe it was in the police report I saw reference to an interview with the apartment renter who said they paid (IIRC) half the utilities and $200 a month for the room.

The K9's out here are working so hard, the look on their faces is just as defeated as their human counterparts....Oh just give me 5 minutes with the . Sorry....

In my notes I have written that WE, mom, and the two children rented a room from another gentleman for $250 per month plus half the utilities...

sorry... I don't have the link at my fingertips...

JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member