GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to start but I can't view and type at the same time, so I may not know who's talking.

Mike Williams (MW) is the Sheriff

It's not Williams, someone else from office.

100s working right now.

Found bones of adult male!!

This always happens. Looking for someone leads them to other dead people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX Equusearch have sent 11 people and search based on info. Info given yesterday led them to search areas.

Had 125 tips so far and they are appreciated.

Ruben Ebron's father seems like a very good and decent person...really wants to believe his son. Wish I could believe him but I don't....

Ruben has the answers. If he would step forward now, have a conscience like his father...I'm worriedd more about Lonzie's rights now. He has the RIGHT not to be thrown out like garbage.

[video=twitter;625698480153980928]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/625698480153980928[/video]

@wjxt4: .@JSOPIO: "I'm worried more about Lonzie's rights now and where he is. He has the right to not be left and thrown out as garbage."

Amen to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have nearly 200 people out there now and they're gonna stay out there.

My fear is Ruben will cont to manipulate, stretch the truth with his family, the media.

About to start but I can't view and type at the same time, so I may not know who's talking.

Mike Williams (MW) is the Sheriff

Tom Hackney is talking he is JSO Chief

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5y/o is 'helpful as a 5y/o can be'....helping as much as she can. She's with her mom.

Something bad prob happened that night, she prob saw something. If my heart's breaking, it's breaking for her.

We're down there for a reason and will continue...we know where he's not

Lot of surveillance cameras and we are getting tips, 'Hey, come look at mine'.

Gaps get filled in, story gets tighter, case gets better...

Info that came in re laundromat etc and cameras helped us put timeline together...it's up to him (Ruben) to reach out. He hasn't.

Ebron HAD Lonzie. This is no magic act. He didn't just disappear.

~He's been watching social media and appreciates all the support.

ETA: Sheriff's official, not Ebron.

At some point will pull away from the AmberAlert but not ready for that yet.

Reporter just asked about resources and he says they are finite but 'just have to be reactive'.

We're working thru a lot of different motives but...don't think it will help find the baby.

I backed off the abduction because he (Ruben) admitted some things in his story not accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo