GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the Sheriff election now? WTH? (In response to question)

It sounded to me as though investigators have had a lot of information via tips and some of it has been very, very useful in narrowing down where Ruben (William Ebron) went that night?

Also seemed that police pity Ebron's parents, believe they are good people, but would like them to perhaps be stronger in pushing their son to co-operate?

It sounded to me as though investigators have had a lot of information via tips and some of it has been very, very useful in narrowing down where Ruben (William Ebron) went that night?
I also got that impression. He really puts a lot of emphasis on "this case is information driven" which to me says they are receiving quality information/surveillance etc that will help them piece together all the details of this case.

Difficult to put into words, but Tom Hackney seemed to be making a plea to media and Ebron's family not to allow him to play a game and manipulate them, as though allowing him to do that will draw him further away from being truthful with police?

Gaps get filled in, story gets tighter, case gets better...

Info that came in re laundromat etc and cameras helped us put timeline together...it's up to him (Ruben) to reach out. He hasn't.
Did he say storage shed also in this sentence? I am going to go back & listen again.

5 yr. old is with her mother? Where is her dad?

Yes,he did seem to mention something else in there, but I didn't catch it.

I just looked back at my subscribed threads.

TWELVE missing children. Twelve...

Mercy, I seen Lonzie's missing picture on Facebook this morning and how he is related to Haleigh Cummings. I finally caught up on all the reading! My heart is just breaking for little Lonzie! :(

WRE is just despicable. Tell the truth already! :mad:

I thought I heard him mention storage shed and thought, thats new news..Wpnder if that was a slip of the tongue?

5 yr. old is with her mother? Where is her dad?

I hope that they are out of their subletting a single room in a rented apartment situation, and in a better environment. This little girl remains at the forefront of my mind, along with her little brother.

The mom appears to have primary custody. The daughter probably doesn't want her mom out of her sight at this point. Hopefully, she is seeing her dad as well.

ETA: Sorry -- dropped the post I was responding to.

Thank you zweibel and all who posted info from the presser.

I hope that they are out of their subletting a single room in a rented apartment situation, and in a better environment. This little girl remains at the forefront of my mind, along with her little brother.
Where did you get this info? Single

room for two adults and two children???? Not even legal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo