GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legally, I dont think LE could have Lonna have a meeting with Ebron seeing as they were court ordered not to have contact with each other. In my opinion, that would be LE breaking the law. And I assume she cant go to the jail on her own to visit him due to the same court order. I am just guessing but that makes the most sense to me.

I believe a judge can temporarily waive an order in situations with extenuating circumstances. Dr. Phil has had guests on his show who were given permission to be near each other, travel out of state, etc. for the duration of the trip.

If LE wants Lonna to talk to him I'm pretty sure it would be arranged. It makes me wonder if her trip to the Sheriff's office the other day included a stop at the jail.

So the way I take Ebron's statements, from the very morning Lonzie went missing all the way up to now, it is the 5 year old's fault Lonzie is missing.

1) She got scared and followed him into the apartment, leaving Lonzie all alone
2) Before leaving Lonzie all alone for the mystery baby jacker to come and steal along with the prize of a car that has no key, she was playing with the phone therefore poor Ebron could not promptly call LE when the baby jacker took said baby and said car.

Nothing appears to be Ebron's fault. Not his fault he left an unsupervised baby in a running car at 2:30 am. It's the car's. Not his fault the baby's sister did not stay with him. Not his fault the phone battery was dead. Wonder who forced him to stop for cocaine? Probably the fault of the kids who maybe were working his last nerve.

:burn:

Yeah, that has been grating at me, too.

If this is going to be WRE's defense, the roommate is a major witness IMO. I'd just as soon he remain anonymous and stay far away from all media. His testimony will be very important and we don't need any defense attorneys picking away at his credibility or testimony because he gave interviews.

MOO
I think he may be in hiding,working with LE..He is not in the apt..
I am surprised the media is not asking question about this witness. Does he exist????

So the way I take Ebron's statements, from the very morning Lonzie went missing all the way up to now, it is the 5 year old's fault Lonzie is missing.

1) She got scared and followed him into the apartment, leaving Lonzie all alone
2) Before leaving Lonzie all alone for the mystery baby jacker to come and steal along with the prize of a car that has no key, she was playing with the phone therefore poor Ebron could not promptly call LE when the baby jacker took said baby and said car.

Nothing appears to be Ebron's fault. Not his fault he left an unsupervised baby in a running car at 2:30 am. It's the car's. Not his fault the baby's sister did not stay with him. Not his fault the phone battery was dead. Wonder who forced him to stop for cocaine? Probably the fault of the kids who maybe were working his last nerve.

:burn:

You're so right about the deflecting of blame here. A tell tale sign of a liar. Not taking any responsibility for anything that happened. Having an excuse or deflecting from every situation that doesn't pass the smell test.

I noticed in the Florida Star article that was posted, where you could read part of the story, that he told them he went back for an item. Then you couldn't read the rest so I don't know if he also said, while grabbing the "item" he decided to do a quick line of coke while the roommate sat there watching TV. So he's already doing some subtle alterations to the story.

It's also been noted that it's confusing whether he said he was watching the kids in the apt and took them to the car to pick up LL, bringing Lonzie to the car while asleep, instead of just leaving them there with the roommate for the quick trip...or whether he had them out at the laundromat and returned to the apt to "pick up an item" and do a line of coke before picking up LL.

There must be video at the laundromat. I've never seen one that didn't have cameras all over the place because they are 24hrs and usually unmanned. There can be a lot of coin in those machines for someone to try to steal.

So he must be suggesting that he went to the laundromat from ??? with the kids. But of course he left them in the car then too, because he couldn't shut it off and the baby was sleeping anyway right? Or maybe he only had the 5yr old with him in the laundromat according to the cameras. So where was he from 12:30 (gas station) to 1:30 (laundromat) if he was even at the laundromat. I wonder why LE are not confirming that one?

MOO

Thank you very much for this info.I wish I had read your post before posting my last post. Do you know if he is living in Jacksonville or Baker County?

I think the Sheriff's Office is doing a masterful job of keeping a lid on the media, especially whoever is managing to keep the witnesses quiet. In most cases there would be a circus of aunties, grandmas, cousins and friends sucking up airtime and distracting from the mission at hand, which is finding Lonnie. I think the media is holding back a lot of information in the interests of keeping the audience focused...and that is good, because if the mom appeared onthe news, all anybody would be talking about is her, and what a bad mother she is. Because in cases like this mothers like to tear down other mothers...helps them cling to the belief that nothing like this could ever happen to them because they are GOOD mothers, not bad mothers like that stripper.

Still it is a little frustrating that so much information has NOT been reported. Like the fact that Ebron's brother is in prison for murder, a murder that happened 2 doors down from where Ruben was staying at the time (was he involved?). Crickets on that.

I'm so freaking sick of these "baby disappears under boyfriend's care" scenarios. I think most of us sadly know how this is going to end. Praying I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good. :banghead:

Legally, I dont think LE could have Lonna have a meeting with Ebron seeing as they were court ordered not to have contact with each other. In my opinion, that would be LE breaking the law. And I assume she cant go to the jail on her own to visit him due to the same court order. I am just guessing but that makes the most sense to me.
You are exactly right.

Don't have link handy but in the charging documents the room mate's name is given and I think he is cooperating fully.
So the name is in the official docs.
jmo
ETA: His name is D. Aranda
here is the link to the doc:
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

RBBM

During today's presser Q & A Hackney said he was cooperating. If what Ebron said in the Florida Star interview about leaving Lonzie's sister watching tv with him is true then he's got to be a witness. I wonder if the roommate saw Lonzie at all that night.

You know, I'm thinking maybe the room mate is their credible witness.I don't know what to think of him yet.I don't know anything about him.

Lonzie has been missing a week. This community had so much hope last Friday but today that hope has diminished. Heartbreaking, hot, mentally exhausting for all and physically exhausting for so many wonderful men, women, K-9's and horses that have helped search for this beautfiul little boy who has captivated so many. We will not give up on you sweet boy. Wherever you are, rest easy!
On a more personal note this week did not get any easier, we had to euthanize our 14 year old blue heeler today. Thankful that I work for a wonderful group of veternarians and medical staff that made this day a little easier. That same wonderful staff has embraced my passion for this missing little boy and also gave of themselves and resources this week and I am so grateful to them.❤️

All my kindest regards and thoughts on the loss of your dog (family member in my book). We've all been there and thanks for telling us about how even all of those you work w/are helping all they can. :rose:
jmo

Lonzie has been missing a week. This community had so much hope last Friday but today that hope has diminished. Heartbreaking, hot, mentally exhausting for all and physically exhausting for so many wonderful men, women, K-9's and horses that have helped search for this beautfiul little boy who has captivated so many. We will not give up on you sweet boy. Wherever you are, rest easy!
On a more personal note, we had to euthanize our 14 year old blue heeler today. Thankful that I work for a wonderful group of veternarians and medical staff that made this day a little easier. That same wonderful staff has embraced my passion for this missing little boy and also gave of themselves and resources this week. [emoji173]️

I am so sorry for your loss!!

The Chief stated today the apt. is still marked off with yellow tape.. The owner said LE can keep it taped off as long as they want..There is a reason to keep the yellow tape around apt. this long.
Who is the man they shared the apt. with. We have NO name, no statements from him. Does anyone else think this is strange?

Ebron's arrest warrant has the name of the person they are paying rent to. I don't know if that's the roommate or not.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...nt-affidavit-william-ruben-ebron-jr-drug-case

Don't have link handy but in the charging documents the room mate's name is given and I think he is cooperating fully.
So the name is in the official docs.
jmo
ETA: His name is D. Aranda
here is the link to the doc:
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

Thanks for the link.I don't know how I miss this. I see his bond, at the time of arrest, was 38,000 dollars. I wonder if his parents paid the bondsman.If so they are out the 3,800 cash that cost them for his bond..I bet if they did they are furious at him..

Camdenres, I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you. :grouphug:

--hmmm..so now Ruben denies telling LE that rather than going back into the apt b/c he "forgot something", he never said he had gone back in to do coke either?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/31/ruben-ebron-lonzie-barton/30971149/
Hope not lost for police, community in search for Lonzie

--snip--

William admits that his son has not lived the best life, but says he believes that he would not do anything to deliberately harm Lonzie.

In their conversation with Ruben, his parents say his side of the story suggests that investigators are not being completely truthful.

"How stupid would you be to tell investigators that I went back inside the home to do cocaine, and the baby is missing? He said, 'I never said anything like that,'" William told First Coast News.

On a more personal note this week did not get any easier, we had to euthanize our 14 year old blue heeler today. Thankful that I work for a wonderful group of veternarians and medical staff that made this day a little easier. That same wonderful staff has embraced my passion for this missing little boy and also gave of themselves and resources this week and I am so grateful to them.❤️
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your wonderful memories will bring you comfort and peace. To be loved and cherished in life is everything and it sounds like your Heeler had the best family.

--hmmm..so now Ruben denies telling LE that rather than going back into the apt b/c he "forgot something", he never said he had gone back in to do coke either?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/31/ruben-ebron-lonzie-barton/30971149/
Hope not lost for police, community in search for Lonzie

--snip--

William admits that his son has not lived the best life, but says he believes that he would not do anything to deliberately harm Lonzie.

In their conversation with Ruben, his parents say his side of the story suggests that investigators are not being completely truthful.

"How stupid would you be to tell investigators that I went back inside the home to do cocaine, and the baby is missing? He said, 'I never said anything like that,'" William told First Coast News.

Oh geez, don't tell me they didn't bother to test him for drugs because he said that. So now he's going to deny saying it. Where did we hear that anyway? Was it directly from LE? Or was it just reported by media as a "source"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla