GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems WE was raised in a good home by a military family. To wit, his dad and mom.
Pretty sure he isn't dumb. And Hackney knows this as well as WE knows the system.
But WE stepped way out-of-bounds in his life. I have no idea why maybe to spite his parents.
It does seem like LE is putting pressure on Ebron's parents also.
Like any parent, they are only aware and awake as they choose to be.
I'm sorry his dad chose to say that his son was not the kind of monster he was being made out to be.
This case has zero to do w/race and I pray it is never turned around that way.
I do think that WE did have real feelings for Lonzie at least at one time or another.
I can see him leaving him in a place of "rest" near a lot of elaborate welding, like crosses and gates and the like.
Not somewhere frequently used nowadays but maybe visited at different times of the year.
Did he think he did the right thing and bury him? Is that why he is believed to have washed more clothes/his car?
LE clearly stated that evidence was found in/on the car. He seemed very proud and protective of the car.
Maybe he had hood locks installed to prevent someone from stealing it.
I find some truth in his published statements.
Lonzie is likely deceased. Maybe WE doesn't worry too much since he may think that the toddler is "properly" interred?
Welding....
jmho

Why are you emphasizing welding? I think I must have missed something.

I do hope at tomorrows news conference someone will ask the Chief about this .Iif this is true then I will lose a lot of respect for whoever authorized the contact visit.. This is truly unreal and actually unlawful unless the Baker County judge signed off on the visit. There is a NO CONTACT order on his judgement.. WTH is going on. Unreal..
Speak up reporters, ask the question...

Video -
Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today and process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2--abc-25-at-6-rubens-parents-speak/30952975/

Disgusting to say the least..

Honestly, I'm wondering if this is why LE didn't want WRE meeting with Lonna in the first place. Afraid that she would be manipulated into siding with him and stop being as cooperative with the investigation.

I would also like to point out that we do not know what their relationship was like prior to Lonzie going missing. WRE could have been emotionally/physically/mentally abusive and manipulative. Victims in these situations often go back to their abusers. It's very difficult to break that cycle once it begins. Not saying that WRE was like that but it is a distinct possibility. JMO

From the interview w/Ebron's parents, I heard the part about not trusting police, that they are on TV all the time killing people.
I'm not going to chase that tail very far, but seems like they are trying to bring racial tensions to this case. In the form of pointing out corruption/injustice.
I know the interview w/the small paper WRE did had videos up the last day or so that were advance "teasers". That outlet seemed very racially motivated.
Pleeeaze don't let it turn into that:(
This is about Lonzie. A human being. A toddler FGS.
jmho

This is completely off topic from Lonzie but a little girl missing in Columbia County. She has run away before but has been gone almost 14 hours. Can someone start a thread? I do not know how, Jacksonville also has a mother missing since Wednesday morning. As of about 30 minutes ago, not found. I have only seen story of social media, not MSM. I will keep checking. Thank you

http://www.news4jax.com/news/10yearold-girl-sought-after-disappearing/34479106

Because in the charging documents it said he lost his job as a welder earlier this year.
jmo

Honestly, I'm wondering if this is why LE didn't want WRE meeting with Lonna in the first place. Afraid that she would be manipulated into siding with him and stop being as cooperative with the investigation.

I would also like to point out that we do not know what their relationship was like prior to Lonzie going missing. WRE could have been emotionally/physically/mentally abusive and manipulative. Victims in these situations often go back to their abusers. It's very difficult to break that cycle once it begins. Not saying that WRE was like that but it is a distinct possibility. JMO

If LE did not want Lonna to see Ebron, she would not see him,period...You see her actions one way, I see her choosing him over her baby.....MOO

A woman has a child, there's no greater bond. Calling a woman a victim and manipulated is an excuse, because a lifestyle of drugs and women choosing men over their children is beyond a normal person's comprehension. Basically it's saying women are weaker than men, so they can be easily manipulated like children, and I don't find that to be true, at all.

I think it's possible that the kids were staying with their father at the time of the drug bust. I think they were living in an apt closer to where CB lived then weren't they? That's probably why WRE is claiming now that he was "warned" about CB following them to find out where they lived after the bust and eviction. If there is a custody issue, and CB did not know where LL went with the children, he certainly may have been curious. Especially if he knew that WRE was not supposed to have contact with LL.

Lame defense though. Especially if LE showed up at CB's door that night. I also believe they spoke to him by phone. Is WRE suggesting that CB "stole" Lonzie (couldn't get them both because the sister wasn't in the vehicle) and is keeping him hidden? That's ridiculous. But that's what he appears to be trying to float. :notgood:

MOO

Going by what WRE said about CB, it gave me the impression that he is trying to frame CB, so maybe LE should be looking in places that WRE would know that CB frequents.

I in no way whatsoever think CB actually had anything to do with this, but WRE may have tried to make it appear he did. I am curious how long it would take for WRE to drive to CBs area, dispose of the body (ugh!), and get back to where he is supposed to be.... if I had to guess, about 2 hours? Ya know, the time his phone went off the grid....

If LE did not want Lonna to see Ebron, she would not see him,period...You see her actions one way, I see her choosing him over her baby.....MOO

I think Chief Hackney and investigators wanted to see them together, and hear them. We've seen this tactic before.

I think Chief Hackney and investigators wanted to see them together, and hear them. We've seen this tactic before.

Yes, I completely agree. I am positive they observed and recorded all of it.

I too am sure they were being very closely observed.
And considering what we are hearing now, I would imagine a lot of the "convo" between WRE and L's mom was in their own form of visual cues.
And I would bet my last dollar that those FBI agents along w/a host of others are looking @videos of that meet-up frame by frame.
People that frequent the drug world and the underbelly of society often have ways of communicating that they think no one else will understand.
If the tail of the giant tiger (LE) out looking for Lonzie continues to be tugged on I think it's gonna turn around and strike.
Careful now WRE etc...
jmho

A woman has a child, there's no greater bond. Calling a woman a victim and manipulated is an excuse, because a lifestyle of drugs and women choosing men over their children is beyond a normal person's comprehension. Basically it's saying women are weaker than men, so they can be easily manipulated like children, and I don't find that to be true, at all.

I didn't mean that the only reason a person would go back with someone would be because they were abused/manipulated. I was just offering another theory. Yes, she could just be going back with WRE because she wants to. I'm not denying that. Again, I was just throwing out my thoughts on how things could have played out.

Additionally, if you go back and re-read my comments, you will notice that my comments on abusers/abusees were sex-neutral. I didn't say that women go back to men that are abusive. I said victims often go back to their abusers. Meaning that women can be abusive just as much as men and men can go back to abusive women.

He better have a very good reason.. Many people have been looking for this baby, imagine how they will feel if they hear or read about this.. I know how sick this news is making many of us and we have not shed the sweat they have..I need to get off her and go clean my bathroom..Take my mind off this..

Obviously if LE didn't want L to meet with WRE, they wouldn't be meeting. I was commenting on why LE might have been hesitant to have them meet in the first place.

I agree. She is choosing WRE over her baby. I was just offering an idea of why she would be.

Lonna is a victim by Websleuths standards. Unless someone has been named a suspect, then they are considered a victim and can't be sleuthed. Its for liability purposes (IMO) and to prevent the forums from turning into free-for-all rumour slinging bs-fests like some other message boards. it doesn't mean anyone has to be cheerleaders for the mother, just following the rules of the website.

bbm

--the hugging/kissing quote etc at approx. 4:47

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2--abc-25-at-6-rubens-parents-speak/30952975/

Ruben Ebron's parents speak with Jeannie Blaylock

--video @ link.

This is WRE telling his parents stuff and them doing exactly what he wants - telling the media. Think about it: WRE is NOT getting a tattoo any time soon. Give me a break. its not like they have couples tatty 2for1 day at the pre-trial lock up centre. lol

He's trying to weave some unrequited romeo+juliet love story where the bad guy is Lonzie's Dad who doesn't want them to be happy as a family. And now the police have been added to his gross story because they won't let him see his girl. No. Nope. Nope. I don't know what Lonna thinks of this , and I don't really care, but I don't buy this story that WRE is planting in the media by way of his parents. Darn CB. Darn phone. Darn stolen car. Darn phone usurping 5 year old. Darn keyless ignition. Darn blow. Darn anyone but him.

IMO, JMO

He better have a very good reason.. Many people have been looking for this baby, imagine how they will feel if they hear or read about this.. I know how sick this news is making many of us and we have not shed the sweat they have..I need to get off her and go clean my bathroom..Take my mind off this..

I wish I cleaned to get my mind off of things. i just eat junk food. ;)

n the May drug bust, heroin, esctasy, meth, there's some serious drug connections and people involved in it. This might not have any connection to it, or them, but then again it might.
It's possible he was on the dark side of a bad drug deal, and this is his consequence for not coughing up some money he owed someone. Who knows...

Obviously if LE didn't want L to meet with WRE, they wouldn't be meeting. I was commenting on why LE might have been hesitant to have them meet in the first place.

I agree. She is choosing WRE over her baby. I was just offering an idea of why she would be.

It is also possible that she is playing him to get the info LE needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser