GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this too.I still haven't ruled it out.But what evidence did they find in the car if they did? I was maybe thinking they found little Lonzies blood in there.
Or maybe cadaver dogs alerted to his scent in the car...

Holy WHAT???!?!!? I'v been gone for two days and all of this. Part of me wishes I hadn't even read the posts, only because for a minute I allowed myself to get caught up in all of this new information when all I really want is for Lonzie to be found. I know that's all anyone wants but for some reason, I cry at some point everyday for this little boy. Yesterday I was in Jax and today I passed within a half mile from the home Haleigh Cummings went missing from. I fell apart thinking about her and the fear of this case ending the same way.

I will admit when I heard that he had said he went back inside to do some coke it sounded really stupid. I have seen it done before (like the GUY heinze Jr case) Anyway I just dont see a person guilty of what WE is accused of , using that excuse due to most drug offenders knowing the drugs with other crimes make your charges more risky. So he could have siad he went in to get his debit card or money etc.. Go figure. Maybe he didnt say it to he cops ,maybe he said it to someone else and they know he said it.

Maybe someone (roommate) SAW him do it and told the cops when questioned.

Just a question...How would WBs parents know that they were hugging and kissing?

Does anyone know if visits are behind glass, or one on one in a room? He is not in general population either right?
Surely the parents wouldn't really have knowledge of this cause I don't think they have open visits at the same time.

Because in the charging documents it said he lost his job as a welder earlier this year.
jmo

Thank you! I found the info. Reading backwards after being away from computer all afternoon.

I got a little unnerved when I heard on the 6pm First Coast News that WRE's parents told reporters that Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today. I sincerely hope she's playing nice to get answers and not because she backs him. They also told the reporter that they were in the process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.

This dropped me to me knees. What about LONZIE!?!? Remember him? What, no tattoo for the beautiful, precious little boy who is missing at this very moment, as LE and SAR teams are out on an active #AmberAlert searching as we speak?
:eek:verreaction:

I don't understand. This is beyond all comprehension.

Actions speak louder than words.
:cow:

#FINDLONZIE!!!!!!!

:please:
:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a question...How would WBs parents know that they were hugging and kissing?

Does anyone know if visits are behind glass, or one on one in a room? He is not in general population either right?
Surely the parents wouldn't really have knowledge of this cause I don't think they have open visits at the same time.

Heck, according to WREs own words, the only visitors he can have are family and lawyers.... Lonna is neither family nor lawyer, so I think he is blowing smoke up his parents rear ends. JMO

Did you see the latest interview with WRE's parents? (No sarcasm here, seriously) They were doing the talking. I assume WRE must have told them. So we have to consider the source. I'm sure the media will ask Chief Hackney tomorrow.

I don't think it has any connection to the latest news but Somer Thompson's mom was at a vigil for Lonzie tonight and I found this interesting:

Eight days into the search, Barton’s mother Lonna Lauramore has not spoken publicly about her son’s disappearance.

Diena Thompson said she reached out to Lauramore to let her know she wants to support her and her family.

“I’m never going to pass judgment on anyone because that’s not my place or my job but I don’t know how you couldn’t come out and be pleading for whoever took your child to please tell you where they are,” Diena Thompson said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/vigil-held-oceanway-lonzie-barton/nnBGS/

As for Ebron and his parents claiming LE is lying about the coke I hope they recorded every second of Ebron's interviews. And I hope Hackney addresses it in tomorrow's update.

I hope she likes prison tattoos, because that's the only way to get a match now...puke...

I also hope that everyone's right and she's just playing her cards right to get info. I really hope this is the case.

I've been stress eating pizza. Between WS and 3 kids starting school a week earlier than I thought it started, I'm a mess.

Did you see the latest interview with WRE's parents? (No sarcasm here, seriously) They were doing the talking. I assume WRE must have told them. So we have to consider the source. I'm sure the media will ask Chief Hackney tomorrow.
I understand that they love their son; I really do, but there were some disturbing...tidbits... in that interview. I think Hackney is right: WRE is very manipulative. He's probably pretty charismatic and charming when he wants to be. He has pulled the wool over his parents' eyes and using them to try and convince the public that he -- poor, nice, put-upon Uncle Ruben -- is being treated poorly by the police. I for one and not buying any of it at the moment. Nope.

Poor Hackney -- he's probably chugging that Mountain Dew right about now.

IMO
JMO

I've wondered this, too. I know it varies per jurisdiction, but I visited someone held for 2nd offense DUI and was behind glass. No physical contact. Do they do it differently in FL?

I understand that they love their son; I really do, but there were some disturbing...tidbits... in that interview. I think Hackney is right: WRE is very manipulative. He's probably pretty charismatic and charming when he wants to be. He has pulled the wool over his parents' eyes and using them to try and convince the public that he -- poor, nice, put-upon Uncle Ruben -- is being treated poorly by the police. I for one and not buying any of it at the moment. Nope.

Poor Hackney -- he's probably chugging that Mountain Dew right about now.

IMO
JMO

Yep, I think Hackney's about had it with the Ebron family. His comments from the noon update today make a lot more sense to me now.

He said “I'm tired of asking Ebron to do the right thing, I'm tired of asking his family to do the right thing, they know what it is, they know what the right thing is just like he does.”

I did see the video and that was my impression too. I got the same impression about the coke statement that was made. Now as for the parents, I don't think they are as "upstanding" as they first appeared to me. Feels like the media and the public are being baited. jmo

I've wondered this, too. I know it varies per jurisdiction, but I visited someone held for 2nd offense DUI and was behind glass. No physical contact. Do they do it differently in FL?

Not in the Tampa Bay area as far as I know. My experience was behind glass with a phone.

ETA--Not me behind the glass!!! LOL!

I don't think it has any connection to the latest news but Somer Thompson's mom was at a vigil for Lonzie tonight and I found this interesting:

Eight days into the search, Barton’s mother Lonna Lauramore has not spoken publicly about her son’s disappearance.

Diena Thompson said she reached out to Lauramore to let her know she wants to support her and her family.

“I’m never going to pass judgment on anyone because that’s not my place or my job but I don’t know how you couldn’t come out and be pleading for whoever took your child to please tell you where they are,” Diena Thompson said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/vigil-held-oceanway-lonzie-barton/nnBGS/

As for Ebron and his parents claiming LE is lying about the coke I hope they recorded every second of Ebron's interviews. And I hope Hackney addresses it in tomorrow's update.

That is interesting about Diena. If I recall, she was judged and questioned openly, but she didn't care. I'm also thinking of the mom of Tori Stafford, a little girl murdered in Ontario. Her mom was on methadone (I think) and was pretty turnt up a lot and everyone - even the police - thought she was involved but she didn't care. She held press conferences (for lack of a better word) almost everyday and put up with a LOT of judgement, but she just wanted people to find her daughter. Hmmm.

Why would the cops lie about the coke? LOL. No one suspected him at the time - he was reporting a carjacking and a missing kid. From what it sounds like, he volunteered that info before people suspected him of anything.

'Hmmm, this poor guy was just carjacked. Lets make it seem like he's a junkie, okay?'
'yeah sure.' *writes report*
:facepalm:

He lies, and then lies about the lies, and then he's angry that people believed his first lies, so he gets people to lie for him to make the first lies seem like someone else is lying about him. Maybe he was a gaslighter before he became a drug dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member