GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get any of these links to work and the only interview I can find on those news sites is the first one with Jeannie Blaylock. Have they been taken down or am I just lookin in the wrong place?

The parents did not harm Lonzie. Imagine, you raise a sweet little baby into a boy, who becomes a man. It would be hard to separate those fantasies you had while raising him from the real truth about who your kid has become. But eventually they will come to terms with it. They are being fooled by Ebron because they want to be. They are in denial. But clearly they are also slowly letting the reality of who he has become penetrate. In the meantime, they haven't done anything wrong to anyone, and like every parent here, they are holding on to hope that they don't lose their own 'baby' too.

While I agree the parents are innocent and also the victims here, I think there is more to this. The Dad started out saying something along the lines of encouraging him to man up and tell the truth. Now it is a bit of a 180. So imo, just like the gf, I think the parents are trying to lure him into a comfort zone so he will open up or slip up and say something. jmo

In a much earlier post, I saw a screenshot of a personalized google map for the Lonzie Barton case, including sites that have been searched. Is there a way for me to access and view that map here or is it someone's private work?

KatieMcKee ‏@KatieMcKeeANjax [video=twitter;627447747927482369]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/627447747927482369[/video]
Parking lot of Baker Skinner Park packed with police as they begin their 9th day of searching to #findlonzie

Erica Bennett ‏@EricaANjax 2h2 hours ago
JSO plans to update the public on the #FINDLONZIE search at noon. We'll carry the news conference live on air and online.
This is very good. This is where I feel they need to check again.Within a mile or so of this area.Between the laundromat and Park and further either side of those places.I think they are just missing him like they did with Casey Anthony.Both ways and Camp Tomahawk Park. Check the high school too.

I can't get any of these links to work and the only interview I can find on those news sites is the first one with Jeannie Blaylock. Have they been taken down or am I just lookin in the wrong place?

That's funny last night they worked and I checked them to make sure. I don't know if they removed them or not. I will delete the post since they don't though.

ETA- tried to delete original post but couldn't

Troubling questions, #1 The car was found in front of a residence. The resident said he saw the car there earlier Thursday afternoon, then it was gone some later in the evening, then apparently returned some time before it was found early Friday am. LE says the earlier sighting is not related. How could it NOT be related? Was it determined to be a different car?

Question - At this point does LE have any solid evidence to keep WRE behind bars? Would he be out if it wasn't for his prior charges?

I'm still wondering if they checked UNDER the streets in the areas his phone pinged. As in opening manholes...

ETA: I just emailed their tipline about it. Hopefully, I will get an answer soon.

Troubling questions #2, Does the evidence show WRE changed his clothes during the timeline? If so, do the police have all his clothes and shoes, and were they wet? The location where the car was found is a a 15 minute walk from the apartments. My recollection is that there were heavy thunderstorms throughout the evening, though there may have been lulls. Even if he walked back during a lull, the hems of his pants and shoes would be wet from puddles.

If the child was put into a pond, there would likely be mud on his pants/shoes as well. Difficult to get a body very far into a pond without stepping into a muddy bank or into the water. Muddy pants could also mean he took a shortcut between houses back to the apartments, which would require crossing a drainage ditch.

If there are no wet/muddy clothes it may indicate that he did not put the body in a pond and/or had help to move the vehicle (a ride back). OR that he disposed of the body earlier and washed/dried those clothes at the laundrymat. Shoes would be harder to get completely clean and dry.

I feel you skib. With all the different type of cams out there; traffic, business and personal property, plus all the knowledgeable searchers... ugh. But I really think he is just lucky thus far.

All I keep thinking is every day that passes brings more decomp, possible loss of evidence and a benefit for his defense.
I'm on the same page popsicle.

Question - At this point does LE have any solid evidence to keep WRE behind bars? Would he be out if it wasn't for his prior charges?
They can keep him almost indefinitely on the other charges. The drug case from Baker County is pretty solid, and they can revoke his bond since he violated terms of release. That case will drag on for a while and result in a significant prison sentence. The child neglect charge in Duval is a little weaker, but worst case scenario they drop the neglect charge in Duval County and he gets sent to Baker County. As long as they have other charges to hold him they won't rush to file charges on Lonzie's case, because then the speedy trial clock starts kicking. They want to have their case together and their evidence analyzed before that.

Frankly I'd like to see him out on bond and under surveilance. Put a GPS ankle monitor on him then create a ruse to convince him it's broken...see where he goes when he thinks he is off grid.

The parents did not harm Lonzie. Imagine, you raise a sweet little baby into a boy, who becomes a man. It would be hard to separate those fantasies you had while raising him from the real truth about who your kid has become. But eventually they will come to terms with it. They are being fooled by Ebron because they want to be. They are in denial. But clearly they are also slowly letting the reality of who he has become penetrate. In the meantime, they haven't done anything wrong to anyone, and like every parent here, they are holding on to hope that they don't lose their own 'baby' too.

I'm aware they didn't harm Lonzie. I didn't intimate that they did, or that they had anything to do with it. I acknowledged that they obviously love him and this would be a lot to wrap your mind around. I gave my opinion that I don't like how they are babying their son and presenting him in the media. This isn't their first rodeo with him. He's been accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and her family members. WRE's Dad apparently helped the ex during some of those assaults.

I think that they originally seemed to want to get him to do the right thing and are now backtracking or softening their stance because they realize that he is probably going to be in jail for the foreseeable future. I do not agree with you that they are "slowly letting" the reality penetrate. I think they are presenting what he is accused of as impossible; that is, they are choosing to ignore the reality of the situation and are now arguing his 'poor me the police are setting me up' side in the media.

When I watched the most recent interview, I didn't see a 'well carp, my son is accused of something horrible; I raised him right and will do anything i can to get him to tell where Lonzie is' vibe. I got a 'WRE loves kids - he is a great Dad and has been around 15-20 kids, look at these lovely pics of him with babies all nice; and he loves his gf they will get tats and get married and live happily ever after because he is Mr. Rogers reincarnated wont hurt a flea, and BTW the murderous police set him up' vibe.

To me, IMO that isn't very accepting of reality.

While I agree the parents are innocent and also the victims here, I think there is more to this. The Dad started out saying something along the lines of encouraging him to man up and tell the truth. Now it is a bit of a 180. So imo, just like the gf, I think the parents are trying to lure him into a comfort zone so he will open up or slip up and say something. jmo

I do not believe that they are trying to get him to open up. I think they are doing anything they can to save their child from going to jail.

I realize they are victims too and have nothing to do with Lonzie's disappearance. My comments are based on their interviews only. IIMO JMO

Where is Lonzie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member