GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that WRE tells his parents he was concerned that CB would follow them to find out where they live. In the injunction for protection filed by his Ex, that is exactly what WRE is accused of doing to her. The Ex is is in hiding and WRE has been stalking her sister and threatening family members to try to locate where the ex is living. Sounds like "projection" to me, and shows that he is a pathological storyteller.

Today's presser:

[video=youtube;LPFjvcZUjbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=114&v=LPFjvcZUjbA[/video]

-Chief advised not to call Ebron a monster so will leave it up to the public to come up with their own adjectives for him.

-Next steps will be less in the public eye.

I think that now would be a great time for Lonzie's mom to make a public statement. A really great time.
IMO

Maybe the "hugging and kissing" info was Ruben checking to see if Lonna was wearing a wire. JMO

ETA: Can also be BS. This info came from Ruben only IIRC. Pizz off Lonzie's dad some more and make Lonna out to be a flake. JMO

Did Ruben have a hate-on for Lonna's husband? Interesting that Lonzie's father still refers to her as his wife and to "the family." Is this to get at Ruben? Ruben retaliates by pointing the finger at him.

A man kills can another man's son out of jealousy or hate. I have a feeling this could have happened. JMO

Is Lonna and Lonzie's father actually divorced?

Thanks tlcya and brighidin for the presser reports!

I'm impressed with the deep level of empathy Hackney expresses during his press updates. Lonzie will never see another sunrise, Lonzie will never play with the toys. Heck, he even empathizes with the public and wishes he could share more.

IMO the way he conducts the updates has helped keep the community focused on Lonzie. Notice he's said almost nothing about SM rumors or online hate. I've gotten tired of LE trying to control what the public thinks in cases since rumors and hate are going to happen anyway. Hackney realizes that paying attention to it just fuels the fire and divides a community. Good for him!

I think that now would be a great time for Lonzie's mom to make a public statement. A really great time.
IMO

IMO, The chief has used very generic descriptions of the moms cooperation in the case. Also, she has made no pleas to WRE to come clean. I think she's standing by her man & the chief can't get to tough on her or she will lawyer up. JMO.

I wonder if he broke into someone's car and put him in the trunk? To make it seem more like the car theft/abduction idea?

Is Lonna and Lonzie's father actually divorced?

They have been separated for two months according to this article:

(Quote)
The aunt of Lonzie's father, Shirley Barton, said that there had been custody issues between her nephew and the child's mother following the couple's separation.

She said her nephew was married to Lonna Barton, whose maiden name is Lauramore, for about five years.They have been separated for two months, Shirley Barton said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-suspected-disappearance.html#ixzz3haJtWIqw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just got an email from JSO and the manhole suggestion has been passed along. That's all it said. I HOPE it leads to Lonzie's recovery:please:

I wonder if he broke into someone's car and put him in the trunk? To make it seem more like the car theft/abduction idea?

I think that if a body was in a trunk the smell would be unbearable by now. :(

I'm curious what did he get out of the storage unit?

Is this correct? The Regency mall is not on the southside.It is near Arlington.I wouldn't be surprised if they found a few dead people there.It's a rougher area.Maybe she meant the Baymeadows mall.
[video=twitter;627542345349758976]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/627542345349758976[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni