GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone still interested in Ebron's interview with the Florida Star, here's a link to some of it:

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

I can't quote all of it. Here's what he said about leaving the car running:

Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it. The five year old followed me into the house. I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door. We often leave the car running because you have to raise the hood to start it the first time. After that, there is a switch inside. Once you turn the car off you have to go back under the hood to start it. Lonzie was asleep and the five year old was playing games on my phone. She wanted to stay there so I left her watching TV with my roommate. I had to re-charge the phone before being able to make the 911 call after I discovered the car was missing.

I guess the new street name for cocaine must be "an item." :eek:hdear:
"After I discovered the car was missing" is very VERY different from "after I saw someone drive away with my car".

From your link--
http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron
>>I want Lonzie to be found, he needs to be with his mother.<<
Is he trying to let LL know where her son is? Were there cues exchanged that only the 2 of them could understand?
>> I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door.<<
But Lonzie wasn't important enough to take inside in his carrier?
>> After that, there is a switch inside.<<
Yet he cares enough about his car to have a kill switch on it?
http://www.popularmechanics.com/car...r-thieves-with-a-hidden-kill-switch-15699546/
>> We had been warned to watch out for Lonzie's father as he may try to follow us to find out where we lived.<<
Why wouldn't any dad be trying to locate his kids after what happened in May and considering he and the mom are still married and legally he has rights to them also?
>> He lost his job in April after his second motorcycle accident<<
I understand saving gas by using a motorcycle, but I think he likes tearing up things/pushing them to the very limit

So many other things I cannot put into words. He is shamming his parents/LE/everyone aware of this case.
I'm beginning to lose any feelings I had for "his side of things" and/or to whoever that may apply. It just runs cold after a while.
WRE and his "the one I wanted to marry" may think like Bonnie and Clyde but IMO they aren't anything other than what they show themselves to be. SMH:gaah:
jmho

As often, I may be mistaken, but I believe the interview was done a day or 2 before LL visited WRE.
It (the visitation) made many of us wretch.
I do believe it happened but jmo

For anyone still interested in Ebron's interview with the Florida Star, here's a link to some of it:

I can't quote all of it. Here's what he said about leaving the car running:

Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it. The five year old followed me into the house. I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door. We often leave the car running because you have to raise the hood to start it the first time. After that, there is a switch inside. Once you turn the car off you have to go back under the hood to start it. Lonzie was asleep and the five year old was playing games on my phone. She wanted to stay there so I left her watching TV with my roommate. I had to re-charge the phone before being able to make the 911 call after I discovered the car was missing.

I guess the new street name for cocaine must be "an item." :eek:hdear:
I also believe that is why WRE left the car running a few blocks away. He was hoping it would be stolen and confuse the investigation. If he shut the car off, no one could get it running without knowing how. And the car thief would have been accused of Lonzie's disappearance.

Most likely nothing but thought I'd post it anyway.

KatieMcKee &#8207;@KatieMcKeeANjax · 2m2 minutes ago
JFRD Mobile incident management unit just showed up to command center @ActionNewsJax #findlonzie

CLWq05sWIAAsGi2.jpg

https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax

WJXT Ashley Harding &#8207;@WJXTAshleyH · 9m9 minutes ago
This just arrived at the command center at Baker Skinner Park. #FINDLONZIE. @wjxt4

https://twitter.com/WJXTAshleyH

[video=twitter;627599163019161600]https://twitter.com/benbeckeranjax/status/627599163019161600[/video]

If you leave a car running with the window down in an apartment complex like Ravenwood, it is only a matter of time before someone steals it. Is it possible that Ruben left the car running on purpose HOPING someone would steal it? That would be VERY clever.

Is that not the dead end next to the retention ponds by Walmart (Avenues Mall) in SS? I'm not 100% but it looks very much like where the vehicles were parked last week?

ETA: For comparison, from the map

Police Activity. 27-28/07/15

Elizabeth Campbell&#8207;@WJXTElizabethPolice tape went up in past 15 min at dead end of avenues walk blvd. .@JSOPIO dive team unit still here. @wjxt4

CLACWvpWEAA3_iY.jpg

Yes, it says Avenues walk blvd in Elizabeth tweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, TeaTime. We're a victim friendly site, however when the victims are the children, and we see this week after week, we have to be real. If any mother is reading this, and you're in this situation as what led to Lonzie's disappearance, and so many others, I beg you, please get out of it, and seek help.

If you're a family member of a mother who's in this situation, please help her get out of it, if she refuses and you know the children are in danger, do something. Don't wait till a tragedy strikes, and you become a news story. I really feel there are those reading here, and afraid this could happen to their loved ones. Now's the time to speak up and save a child.

I really don't mind at all if I'm one of the few who thinks WRE planned this in advance.
He's used/was using drugs such as cocaine.
I get that this would make anyone disorganized.
IMO that doesn't apply to someone who has multi-drug dependency along w/tolerance. Such a person can function with organization.
I will believe until shown/proven otherwise that he actually despised little Lonzie and that he had a plan for him maybe even from the time LL moved in w/him.
He could've seen him as just another "unnecessary" little rooster in the coop IYKWIM.
Fathered by another that LL may have chosen to return to at anytime. If/when she woke up and faced reality.
When she would make her stand for her kids.
I read what Hackney is saying loud and clear. He's not pleased w/LL or WRE's parents IMO.
Shifting this into blaming the police and hints of racial overtones from the parents and also from WRE's interview w/the Star is a very bad thing. Don't they understand that yet?
LE has a tiger by the tail, but no conceivable help coming from WRE and company.
jmho and disgusted

I'm sorry, been busy today. Where is it being reported that WRE has seen LL while he is jail.

Isn't there an order that those 2 have no contact, that coming from the earlier incident in Baker county?

Yes, it says Avenues walk blvd in Elizabeth tweet.

Yes, the other reporter tweeted a pic from today but said another mall (minds gone blank!) it was the same road and she made a boo boo with the name of the mall. I was just posting the earlier pic and tweet from the map to compare.

Did anyone find out what the new information just learned was?

I had to walk away for a while after viewing this interview. The parents are bashing LE and insinuating that their son is being set up. I just lost a lot of respect for these two. They even referred to police killing people. SMH

Hi LT,

I spent a lot of time on the Cummings threads and Anthony ones with you. And you know that the parents always defend them. Always and we get so upset. But today I thought about that, and it occurred to me, that we see a different side then they do. They never saw the drunken rages or the drugged out person, they see the baby that they raised right and just and until they see that side, that horrible effect that the drugs create, and make them able to kill or strike out, they don't get it. I have seen people at their worst and the ones that didn't, well they defended them. But ya, I had to walk away too today. I feel so bad about this little boy, I can't tell ya.

I guess it's the JFRD Mobile incident management unit there, looking around, that's about all I see new.

Didn't the last time they showed up, those 2 missing body's were found?

[video=twitter;627599163019161600]https://twitter.com/benbeckeranjax/status/627599163019161600[/video]
He responded to people that the Fire Rescue truck showed up to cool Officers who were searching.

Also that the Sheriff may have a press conference ( he must be back from his vacation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double