GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very welcome. I just happened to have my notes from the pressers here with me and I too remembered that being said.

From what I've read/understood, the charges he is being held for don't have anything to do with Lonzie's disappearance. He's still only a "suspect". He legally can't be held for longer than 72 hrs (iirc) without an arrest.

BBM

--he's currently charged, by the JSO, w/ 2 counts of child neglect (not charged w/ the disappearance of lonzie, but is their "primary suspect".) and held on a $100,006 bond.

--the child neglect X2 (is obviously, IMO, due to the neglect of Lonzie and his sister, leaving one or more alone in the car etc.)

-IF he makes bond on that charge, Baker County has him on violating his probation (on the May 30th drug charges)--(he had a 7-7 curfew, wasn't to be in contact w/ Lonna etc......and was.) and will immediately arrest and transfer him to Baker county.

--as of now, his next court date on the child neglect charges-----August 17th @ 9 a.m.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...ng-toddlers-moms-boyfriend-is-lying/30662703/

Ebron was arrested and charged with two counts of child neglect Friday evening, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
Bond was set for Ebron at $100,006 at a court appearance on Saturday.
If he is able to make bond, a Duval County judge ordered that Ebron wear a GPS monitor and a drug patch. He is also ordered not to have contact with any family members of the alleged victims.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-old-missing-after-reported-vehicle-ta/nm52T/

The Baker County Sheriff's Office on Friday (July 24th) issued an Order of Arrest and Commitment for Ebron for violating his probation -

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/pgInmateDetailsPublic.aspx

EBRON,WILLIAM RUBEN

Next Court Date: 08/17/2015 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, CIR

Bridgette Matter ‏@bridgetteANjax [video=twitter;627810708114284544]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/627810708114284544[/video]
Command center filling up #FINDLONZIE @ActionNewsJax

Maybe I misunderstood the press release from yesterday but I thought that they were wrapping up the search unless new info came in. I was under the impression that they would have a minimal number of Officers out there searching today. So did new info come in or did I misunderstand what was said?

I wish the entire city of JAX would get out of their homes, put on sun screen, bug spray, get some water and search in there area. Do a grid search. He can't be that far away.

I wish the entire city of JAX would get out of their homes, put on sun screen, bug spray, get some water and search in there area. Do a grid search. He can't be that far away.

That would be a wonderful idea if there weren't so many enormous bodies of water surrounding Jacksonville including the St. John's River and the Ocean. The St. John's intertwines itself throughout the entire city with a strong current to the north. The two hours unaccounted for could really put that sweet boy anywhere.

Is there a time line here?

From 8pm on? and the two hour gap? I wasn't aware of how long the phone was off. The map is awesome but if we had time stamps with it. Or is there, I will have to check again. Thank you so much for the map, it is a huge help in understanding the areas and where he has been.

Is there a time line here?

From 8pm on? and the two hour gap? I wasn't aware of how long the phone was off. The map is awesome but if we had time stamps with it. Or is there, I will have to check again. Thank you so much for the map, it is a huge help in understanding the areas and where he has been.

There is a timeline somewhere, but I don't have it off hand. I'm not sure exactly what 2 hours are unaccounted for but the unfortunate reality as far as Jacksonville is concerned is that no matter what part of the city you are in, you are still close to one of the major bodies of water. This is especially true with the southside/ Baymeadows/Mandarin areas as the St. John's runs through many areas down there. I grew up in Mandarin and on the St. John's River. The Northside of Jax/ Oceanway/ Nassau County/ Trout River areas are three fold as you have Trout River/ the St. John's River/ the intracoastal/ and the ocean itself. You also cross these bodies of water multiple times while going from one side of town to the other.

Maybe I misunderstood the press release from yesterday but I thought that they were wrapping up the search unless new info came in. I was under the impression that they would have a minimal number of Officers out there searching today. So did new info come in or did I misunderstand what was said?

I believe today is the last day.

BBM

--he's currently charged, by the JSO, w/ 2 counts of child neglect (not charged w/ the disappearance of lonzie, but is their "primary suspect".) and held on a $100,006 bond.

--the child neglect X2 (is obviously, IMO, due to the neglect of Lonzie and his sister, leaving one or more alone in the car etc.)

-IF he makes bond on that charge, Baker County has him on violating his probation (on the May 30th drug charges)--(he had a 7-7 curfew, wasn't to be in contact w/ Lonna etc......and was.) and will immediately arrest and transfer him to Baker county.

--as of now, his next court date on the child neglect charges-----August 17th @ 9 a.m.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...ng-toddlers-moms-boyfriend-is-lying/30662703/

Ebron was arrested and charged with two counts of child neglect Friday evening, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
Bond was set for Ebron at $100,006 at a court appearance on Saturday.
If he is able to make bond, a Duval County judge ordered that Ebron wear a GPS monitor and a drug patch. He is also ordered not to have contact with any family members of the alleged victims.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...-old-missing-after-reported-vehicle-ta/nm52T/

The Baker County Sheriff's Office on Friday (July 24th) issued an Order of Arrest and Commitment for Ebron for violating his probation -

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/pgInmateDetailsPublic.aspx

EBRON,WILLIAM RUBEN

Next Court Date: 08/17/2015 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, CIR

I think by 8/17 he will be facing murder charges.

There is a timeline somewhere, but I don't have it off hand. I'm not sure exactly what 2 hours are unaccounted for but the unfortunate reality as far as Jacksonville is concerned is that no matter what part of the city you are in, you are still close to one of the major bodies of water. This is especially true with the southside/ Baymeadows/Mandarin areas as the St. John's runs through many areas down there. I grew up in Mandarin and on the St. John's River. The Northside of Jax/ Oceanway/ Nassau County/ Trout River areas are three fold as you have Trout River/ the St. John's River/ the intracoastal/ and the ocean itself. You also cross these bodies of water multiple times while going from one side of town to the other.

I know A, I have looked at the areas and there is so much water and lots of places that you have to drive over large and small bridges. I have an odd way to thinking and approaching these cases, I sort of try to get a feel for what kind of person we are dealing with, what frame of mind, and where he hangs out or works. Will he take a chance, or is he a coward? If he is on drugs, what drugs, because that changes the way you think. Booze makes you brave and pot, well lazy. Coke makes you full of energy, but are you brave? I am not sure he was brave enough to throw that baby in the water. To walk down to a pond or river at night, risk being seen or the car. Will there be gators and snakes if I have to go too far into the swampy areas. A ride out into a secluded area and back roads, that is much more safe than stopping on a bridge and risking a car coming by. I am not saying that is not what he did, but I think he did the least risky thing to get rid of Lonzie. A dumpster, maybe, I think he took him to a wooded back or side road, that is seldom used. So that is why I looked at the RR tracks to see if you could get to them by car, park and walk a bit. Anyway, thank you for responding, I love to run stuff by you. You have a good handle on this.

The Goodbye River or lake is a possibility too, because there is a small bridge that crosses it, and it is secluded, but you still take a chance someone will come by. Maybe the name got me. IDK

I know A, I have looked at the areas and there is so much water and lots of places that you have to drive over large and small bridges. I have an odd way to thinking and approaching these cases, I sort of try to get a feel for what kind of person we are dealing with, what frame of mind, and where he hangs out or works. Will he take a chance, or is he a coward? If he is on drugs, what drugs, because that changes the way you think. Booze makes you brave and pot, well lazy. Coke makes you full of energy, but are you brave? I am not sure he was brave enough to throw that baby in the water. To walk down to a pond or river at night, risk being seen or the car. Will there be gators and snakes if I have to go too far into the swampy areas. A ride out into a secluded area and back roads, that is much more safe than stopping on a bridge and risking a car coming by. I am not saying that is not what he did, but I think he did the least risky thing to get rid of Lonzie. A dumpster, maybe, I think he took him to a wooded back or side road, that is seldom used. So that is why I looked at the RR tracks to see if you could get to them by car, park and walk a bit. Anyway, thank you for responding, I love to run stuff by you. You have a good handle on this.

All of these are great points. I don't know if you are from the area or not, I am assuming not based on your reference to the maps. There's some things these maps don't show, now don't get me wrong....the maps are great but there are many access points to the water that no map would necessarily show or it wouldn't be obvious to the viewer how secluded an area near the water may be. Here's the thing; if you grew up in the area as I did, or even after living there long enough you begin to learn that there are numerous secluded areas that provide access to the water that won't necessarily put you in danger and that are secluded enough that you may never be noticed. For instance, I can think of numerous little back country sort of two lane roads that are completely bordered by water on at least one side. I'm talking roads where you could drive miles at night and never pass a car and could easily park your car on the side of the road and walk directly up to the river bank. There are also bridges, such as the shands bridge, where tons of people park and fish at both ends of the bridge or they will park and trek through the woods to a more secluded fishing spot. These are not areas that people would be surprised to see a car stopped or someone pushing a cooler or whatever the case may be, they are also secluded enough that there's a great possibility of no one even passing by for 20/30 minutes that late at night. The area I specifically referred to is not an area WRE was known to have gone, however, the two hour time frame unaccounted for means he literally could have gone anywhere and there are NUMEROUS areas like this.....ESPECIALLY on Jacksonville's Northside.

I am sorry to say that unless WRE talks, I don't think little Lonzie's body will ever be found. It's heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member