GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He responded to people that the Fire Rescue truck showed up to cool Officers who were searching.

Also that the Sheriff may have a press conference ( he must be back from his vacation)

With a hose? And no pictures of that? Dayum!!

Sorry, jk. Thanks Rosie!

Mea culpa.

I posted an opinion piece of my own which was not nice and in violation of the rules about treating people as victims and backing up information with credible sources.

I apologize to everyone.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron
The Florida Star: An interview with William 'Ruben' Ebron

--snip--

The Florida Star asked Ebron about his past and he advised that he was born in Jacksonville but grew up in California and Hawaii since his father was in the military. He is the middle child and is a welder. He lost his job in April after his second motorcycle accident and has spent much of his time helping his girlfriend take care of their children. They have shopped for wedding rings because “she is who I wish to marry.”

Noteworthy section:
Ebron is in isolation and is not allowed to see or talk with anyone other than family, including his girlfriend. Since his arrest he has talked with his father and now The Florida Star.

Do we know that Ebron a tually told his parents the GF came to see him
? Where can I find that?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2--abc-25-at-6-rubens-parents-speak/30952975/
Ruben Ebron's parents speak with Jeannie Blaylock

--at approx.: 4:47

Reporter: "Today, the parents of the suspect, Mr. and Mrs Ebron, told me that Lonzie's Mom was also was in seeing their son in jail, and the 2 of them were allowed to hug and kiss yesterday. According to the Ebron's , ruben and Lonzie's Mom, were in the process of getting matching tattoos, and they love each other."

-BBM
--no, we got that from the reporter, who said she was told that by ruben's parents.

Sigh, His parents need to stop making excuses for him, the last interview showed me they're not how they appeared at first. How they're talking about LE when hundreds are going around looking for a child their son had last, made me lose respect for them. There's a problem when one son is in prison for murder, and the other one is possibly facing the same thing.

There's nothing wrong with Ebron, he's running around in a car doing drugs, with someone elses kids when he can't even see his own, because of his behavior. He lost his job in April, but in May was sitting in their apt with heroin, ecstacy, pot, and meth, so he had money to buy all of that. He also had alot of money in the drug bust, so he's possibly a dealer. He's talking about marrying a woman when her son is being looked for in the water and woods, unreal.

Do we know what Ruben's brothers name is? Completely irrelevant to Lonzie I know, I am just curious.

If you search the Florida Inmate Population, there is only one inmate currently incarcerated who has the last name Ebron....

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/search.asp

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
07/16/2010 BURGLARY,ARMED W/EXP. OR WEAPO 07/13/2012 DUVAL 1007862 35Y 0M 0D
07/16/2010 HOMICIDE,MANSL.CUL.NEGLI(ATTEMPTED) 07/13/2012 DUVAL 1007862 15Y 0M 0D

If you search the Florida Inmate Population, there is only one inmate currently incarcerated who has the last name Ebron....

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/search.asp

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
07/16/2010 BURGLARY,ARMED W/EXP. OR WEAPO 07/13/2012 DUVAL 1007862 35Y 0M 0D
07/16/2010 HOMICIDE,MANSL.CUL.NEGLI(ATTEMPTED) 07/13/2012 DUVAL 1007862 15Y 0M 0D

Thanks....I was being lazy. :-/

I did see the video and that was my impression too. I got the same impression about the coke statement that was made. Now as for the parents, I don't think they are as "upstanding" as they first appeared to me. Feels like the media and the public are being baited. jmo

I still feel the parents are "Upstanding " people in spite of some statements. They must be devastated to even imagine it's a possibility. And, if it is true, that they have another son with legal troubles. No, I believe the son is a master manipulator. I wonder when Lonna started dancing- maybe he charmed her into that too.

FL FDOC, has 3 Ebron's locked up. The one who has the murder charge is Marcus Ebron. Not sure if he's the brother though. If he is, it sure does put a different perspective on the parents words. But then again, they are parents and have been through this before, if true.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=693658166
I believe that WRE's brother is Marcus. Thanks MsMarple, I just saw your post. Marcus also has domestic violence issues on record.

Question - At this point does LE have any solid evidence to keep WRE behind bars? Would he be out if it wasn't for his prior charges?
j

I believe there are other charges they can get him for more order to hold him. Currently he's there for 2 counts of child neglect not related toh this case. Hmm, thinking violating a court order related to injunction, not being in the house after 7 pm and new drug use - which is what the patch was for he was wearing. If he was on probation, his probation can revoked and he would do time.

j

I believe there are other charges they can get him for more order to hold him. Currently he's there for 2 counts of child neglect not related toh this case. Hmm, thinking violating a court order related to injunction, not being in the house after 7 pm and new drug use - which is what the patch was for he was wearing. If he was on probation, his probation can revoked and he would do time.

Can you clarify what you mean re: the bolded part of your sentence? Thanks.

I believe that WRE's brother is Marcus. Thanks MsMarple, I just saw your post. Marcus also has domestic violence issues on record.
Yes that is definitely WRE's younger brother who is in prison for manslaughter, relayed to an armed robbery.
He also dated a stripper who accused him of domestic violence, and drug charges as well. Bad dudes, these Ebron boys

In 2010, a group of immigrants had just cashed their paychecks when a lone masked gunman entered their apartment through an unlocked door and demanded all their money. The victims rushed the gunman and a shot was fired, hitting one of the immigrant victims. The victims overpowered the gunman, tied him up and called police. The gunman was Marcus Ebron. This apartment was in the same block as an apartment occupied by a close friend of WRE and possibly WRE himself, so it isn't a stretch to imagine that WRE may have been involved as an accomplice, or lookout. It seems unlikely that Marcus woukd attempt to pull off a heist like this all by himself, and there has been a rash of similar incidents involving multiple suspects.

I'm trying to correct my posts, but don't seem to be able to do so. I was mistaken. The victim in Marcus Ebron's robbery case did not die. He was charged with Attemped Murder/Manslaughter.

Can you clarify what you mean re: the bolded part of your sentence? Thanks.
From what I've read/understood, the charges he is being held for don't have anything to do with Lonzie's disappearance. He's still only a "suspect". He legally can't be held for longer than 72 hrs (iirc) without an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double