GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you! That helps a great deal. So that is why I wanted to know where he worked as a welder. Was it a building that he went to each day and fixed things or did he have to go to a place that required someone to come there and do a job. People do what is comfortable to them in a time of stress and they hid stuff where they have been or are familiar with and feel safe. Like most people hid stuff in the bedroom, because that is close to them, feels safe and they think no one will ever find it under that spot or in that junk box. That is why thieves go straight to the bedroom and tear it apart. So I am trying to get a feel for his life, where he went and where he would feel safe. He got fired from that job, so if it is a stand alone building, in a secluded area, then he would feel safe going there, and since he no longer works there, who will check around there or that area. I know I can sit here at my computer and not have a real feel for the town, but you are there, you know it. The places you mentioned are good places to check out, but if he didn't know them or hang out there, there is a good chance Lonzie is in a familiar place that WE knows.

It is so heartbreaking to keep seeing this thread going and still no conclusion. It is so unfair that so many are trying so hard to find this sweet boy and the one person who knows where he is will not talk. It makes me ill to think he thinks he is getting away with it and that he is outsmarting everyone.

I can just imagine how disheartened all the searchers and LE working the case must be feeling too - very sad. :(

I think this will be the actual sheriff speaking.

[video=twitter;627855859809447936]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/627855859809447936[/video]

thank you! That helps a great deal. So that is why I wanted to know where he worked as a welder. Was it a building that he went to each day and fixed things or did he have to go to a place that required someone to come there and do a job. People do what is comfortable to them in a time of stress and they hid stuff where they have been or are familiar with and feel safe. Like most people hid stuff in the bedroom, because that is close to them, feels safe and they think no one will ever find it under that spot or in that junk box. That is why thieves go straight to the bedroom and tear it apart. So I am trying to get a feel for his life, where he went and where he would feel safe. He got fired from that job, so if it is a stand alone building, in a secluded area, then he would feel safe going there, and since he no longer works there, who will check around there or that area. I know I can sit here at my computer and not have a real feel for the town, but you are there, you know it. The places you mentioned are good places to check out, but if he didn't know them or hang out there, there is a good chance Lonzie is in a familiar place that WE knows.

Agreed. I am not sure about the job he was fired from though as I haven't payed much attention to that although, you are correct and that would make perfect sense.

That was the case in the disappearance of Beverly Carter in Arkansas....another case that was near and dear to me due to her profession.

That being said, WRE's parents live on the Northside so at some point or another he probably did too. The secluded areas I referred to are even greater up there as that area has just recently become so developed and populated. Most of what is there now wasn't there 5/7 years ago or so...so he would know the lay out of the land even better due to that....I would think.

Furthermore, we have to remember that only a few months ago he was still with his ex an biological kids. I am sure they had things they did and spots they went to with their kids and such. I am not sure where they live but that is whole other life he had with them that was full of different experiences and new places to become familiar with.

He is also familiar with the Macclenny area as that is where he spent a lot of time prior to Lonna moving to Jacksonville. I don't know, he's just been around and I'd bet he's pretty familiar with a lot more than we think.

[video=twitter;627855859809447936]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/627855859809447936[/video]

I think the Sheriff has big shoes to fill in terms of addressing the media after the great job Chief Hackney has been doing.

I know A, I have looked at the areas and there is so much water and lots of places that you have to drive over large and small bridges. I have an odd way to thinking and approaching these cases, I sort of try to get a feel for what kind of person we are dealing with, what frame of mind, and where he hangs out or works. Will he take a chance, or is he a coward? If he is on drugs, what drugs, because that changes the way you think. Booze makes you brave and pot, well lazy. Coke makes you full of energy, but are you brave? I am not sure he was brave enough to throw that baby in the water. To walk down to a pond or river at night, risk being seen or the car. Will there be gators and snakes if I have to go too far into the swampy areas. A ride out into a secluded area and back roads, that is much more safe than stopping on a bridge and risking a car coming by. I am not saying that is not what he did, but I think he did the least risky thing to get rid of Lonzie. A dumpster, maybe, I think he took him to a wooded back or side road, that is seldom used. So that is why I looked at the RR tracks to see if you could get to them by car, park and walk a bit. Anyway, thank you for responding, I love to run stuff by you. You have a good handle on this.

Coke feeds the ego. It makes a person feel as if they are king/queen of the world and nobody can touch them. It basically gives a person a god-like feeling.

If he was on coke there is no tellings what he was capable of in those moments. He could have easily convinced himself he could get away with murder.

As a side note, Lonzie's sister still being alive and well is telling to me. She is 5, correct? Caring for a older child is much different than caring for a baby. A baby will test a persons patience to no end, not realizing they are doing so, they are just asking in their own way (often crying) for their needs to be met. An older child might be able to sense when they are about to get into trouble, or angering an adult, and back away in hopes of avoiding punishment. I think that the baby was doing what babies do (crying, screaming, getting into things, not sleeping) and it set Mr. Ebron off. I think he harmed Lonzie, perhaps didn't even mean to kill him, but got carried away, and then realizing what he had done, hid the poor child's body. If he was on cocaine I could see thins scenario playing out quite easily.

I hope they find little Lonzie soon and put the (insert curse words here) that harmed him behind bars. Even death row is too good for someone who kills a child.

All of this is pure speculation and just my opinion.

#FINDLONZIE
e3bcd5a37cb2c818345f7edc05e9d80d.jpg

Image via
Hope not lost for police, community in search for Lonzie
http://fcnews.tv/1SpSw7h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it'll probably be the defeating announcement that they are suspending searches.

Agreed. I am not sure about the job he was fired from though as I haven't payed much attention to that although, you are correct and that would make perfect sense.

That was the case in the disappearance of Beverly Carter in Arkansas....another case that was near and dear to me due to her profession.

That being said, WRE's parents live on the Northside so at some point or another he probably did too. The secluded areas I referred to are even greater up there as that area has just recently become so developed and populated. Most of what is there now wasn't there 5/7 years ago or so...so he would know the lay out of the land even better due to that....I would think.

Furthermore, we have to remember that only a few months ago he was still with his ex an biological kids. I am sure they had things they did and spots they went to with their kids and such. I am not sure where they live but that is whole other life he had with them that was full of different experiences and new places to become familiar with.

He is also familiar with the Macclenny area as that is where he spent a lot of time prior to Lonna moving to Jacksonville. I don't know, he's just been around and I'd bet he's pretty familiar with a lot more than we think.

Okay from what you say, I am leaning towards the Northside. Can you give me a street name or a place to start looking at to get some ideas? I don't know where the Northside is on JAX. Parents home, is it okay to post a street to start with?

Did he gas up before or after the 2 hour dead phone time? Same for laundry mat, was it after the 2 hour dead time?

So did he use a key or not for his car? How could he remove his key and keep the engine running?

Okay from what you say, I am leaning towards the Northside. Can you give me a street name or a place to start looking at to get some ideas? I don't know where the Northside is on JAX. Parents home, is it okay to post a street to start with?

Duval County
New Berlin Rd
Heckshire Dr
Main St.
Trout River

Nassau County
Fernandina
Yulee
Amelia Island

It is so heartbreaking to keep seeing this thread going and still no conclusion. It is so unfair that so many are trying so hard to find this sweet boy and the one person who knows where he is will not talk. It makes me ill to think he thinks he is getting away with it and that he is outsmarting everyone.

For me, it's like watching the Casey Anthony case all over again. It leaves you sick to your stomach to think a person could be so cold, selfish and mentally warped not to fall to the ground weeping and confessing you are responsible for a child's death.

Duval County
New Berlin Rd
Heckshire Dr
Main St.
Trout River

Nassau County
Fernandina
Yulee
Amelia Island

I was looking at Heckshire Dr yesterday on Google Earth. That stretch caught my eye. Can you tell me what this is that I see? and can you access it at night, the road that boarders it below?

fountians.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members