GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct, Regency Mall is in Arlington, not Southside.

Edited to correct spelling

What exactly is that large white vehicle?

Did Ruben have a hate-on for Lonna's husband? Interesting that Lonzie's father still refers to her as his wife and to "the family." Is this to get at Ruben? Ruben retaliates by pointing the finger at him.

A man kills can another man's son out of jealousy or hate. I have a feeling this could have happened. JMO

And maybe disposes of him somewhere near that man's home to shift blame as well? Sets him up so to speak?

Have there been any searches near CB's home?

MOO

Is this correct? The Regency mall is not on the southside.It is near Arlington.I wouldn't be surprised if they found a few dead people there.It's a rougher area.Maybe she meant the Baymeadows mall.
[video=twitter;627542345349758976]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/627542345349758976[/video]

Is that not the dead end next to the retention ponds by Walmart (Avenues Mall) in SS? I'm not 100% but it looks very much like where the vehicles were parked last week?

ETA: For comparison, from the map

Police Activity. 27-28/07/15

Elizabeth Campbell‏@WJXTElizabethPolice tape went up in past 15 min at dead end of avenues walk blvd. .@JSOPIO dive team unit still here. @wjxt4

CLACWvpWEAA3_iY.jpg

It's got to be an error from the reporter. It's Avenues Mall not Regency Mall. You can even see those big wooden? Tube thingies behind on the grass in both pics.

Is that not the dead end next to the retention ponds by Walmart (Avenues Mall) in SS? I'm not 100% but it looks very much like where the vehicles were parked last week?

ETA: For comparison, from the map

Police Activity. 27-28/07/15

Elizabeth Campbell‏@WJXTElizabethPolice tape went up in past 15 min at dead end of avenues walk blvd. .@JSOPIO dive team unit still here. @wjxt4

CLACWvpWEAA3_iY.jpg

You're correct, it is. Look at the large tree in the background to the left and look at the top branches - it's the same tree. Same goes for other details in the photos. What the hey Ms. McKee??

I am now praying for Divine Intervention in this case regarding Ebron talking. I pray the Holy Spirit appeals to him. Miracles do happen-God's grace.

You're correct, it is. Look at the large tree in the background to the left and look at the top branches - it's the same tree. Same goes for other details in the photos. What the hey Ms. McKee??

Someone should tweet her and ask/suggest she update to the correct location!

Someone should tweet her and ask/suggest she update to the correct location!

I would but I don't have a Twitter account. Sloppy reporting frustrates me. It seems like the goal nowdays is to be the first to post news and accuracy comes in second. Sure, I make mistakes too but no one's paying me to write my posts. Grr.

It's got to be an error from the reporter. It's Avenues Mall not Regency Mall. You can even see those big wooden? Tube thingies behind on the grass in both pics.

I think those are hale bales.

Definitely the same location to my eyes.

Sadly I do not own a "twitter machine":blushing:.
I'm already grieving for Lonzie. And we don't know if there's even 1% chance of him being alive.
This just takes the wind right out of my lungs.
I'm way past the age of birthing kids, but tried so hard to do so.
They aren't little trivial objects.
They are the only really magical humans. IMO they speak their own special language only they can understand.
If I meditate, pray and burn any more incense while waiting for news...
please bring this child home one way or another...
jmho

I think those are hale bales.

Definitely the same location to my eyes.

I'm pretty sure that they are concrete culvert/storm drain pipes which are waiting to be installed underground.

Video -
Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today and process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2--abc-25-at-6-rubens-parents-speak/30952975/

Disgusting to say the least..

I had to walk away for a while after viewing this interview. The parents are bashing LE and insinuating that their son is being set up. I just lost a lot of respect for these two. They even referred to police killing people. SMH

For anyone still interested in Ebron's interview with the Florida Star, here's a link to some of it:

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

I can't quote all of it. Here's what he said about leaving the car running:

Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it. The five year old followed me into the house. I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door. We often leave the car running because you have to raise the hood to start it the first time. After that, there is a switch inside. Once you turn the car off you have to go back under the hood to start it. Lonzie was asleep and the five year old was playing games on my phone. She wanted to stay there so I left her watching TV with my roommate. I had to re-charge the phone before being able to make the 911 call after I discovered the car was missing.

I guess the new street name for cocaine must be "an item." :eek:hdear:

Is this correct? The Regency mall is not on the southside.It is near Arlington.I wouldn't be surprised if they found a few dead people there.It's a rougher area.Maybe she meant the Baymeadows mall.
[video=twitter;627542345349758976]https://twitter.com/KatieMcKeeANjax/status/627542345349758976[/video]
Most people here refer to everything south of the river as "the Southside" then get more specific with the neighborhood, Arlington, Beaches, Regency, San Marco, Baymeadows, etc. There is no "Baymeadows Mall"

[video=twitter;627585334893805568]https://twitter.com/katiemckeeanjax/status/627585334893805568[/video]

Most people here refer to everything south of the river as "the Southside" then get more specific with the neighborhood, Arlington, Beaches, Regency, San Marco, Baymeadows, etc. There is no "Baymeadows Mall"
I'm sorry I mean the Avenues mall.I'm not familiar with the Bay Meadows area.I'm from the other side of Southside on the St Johns Bluff area.Alden rd.I am familiar with the St Johns Bluff,Beaches area and am very familiar with the Regency area in Arlington and the San Marco area.All of my 7 children( 5 were born in Jacksonville) were born and raised in Jacksonville Florida.My younger kids are being raised in Virginia now.I've lived most of my life somewhere in Jacksonville and Orlando Florida.I'm just not there now.I do want to go back to Jacksonville one day.I still call it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!