GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida is in Eastern time zone, correct? So the briefing is in half an hour?

[video=twitter;627429405237878784]https://twitter.com/EricaANjax/status/627429405237878784[/video]

Troubling Question #3, Very interested in the short timeline between the time he loaded the kids in the car and the time he declared the car had been stole. I can't make sense of his statements. First of all, were the kids inside the apartment before this, or had he just returned from somewhere else and the kids were already in the car?

Whichever...then he left the kids in the car and and went inside, the 5 year old followed him in and "wanted to stay", and proceeded to play with the phone and watch TV with the roommate long enough to run the phone down. How long was he inside? It doesn't take long to do a line of coke so that doesn't seem to add up. What makes more logical sense is that he left her inside with the roommate and the phone while he disposed of the car, which would take about 20 minutes, THEN came back and said the car was gone. What does the roommate say? Did he walk outside then come right back in and report that the car was gone? I find this part confusing

[video=twitter;627429405237878784]https://twitter.com/EricaANjax/status/627429405237878784[/video]

yes in a half hour

Yes it is

Troubling Question #3, Very interested in the short timeline between the time he loaded the kids in the car and the time he declared the car had been stole. I can't make sense of his statements. First of all, were the kids inside the apartment before this, or had he just returned from somewhere else and the kids were already in the car?

Whichever...then he left the kids in the car and and went inside, the 5 year old followed him in and "wanted to stay", and proceeded to play with the phone and watch TV with the roommate long enough to run the phone down. How long was he inside? It doesn't take long to do a line of coke so that doesn't seem to add up. What makes more logical sense is that he left her inside with the roommate and the phone while he disposed of the car, which would take about 20 minutes, THEN came back and said the car was gone. What does the roommate say? Did he walk outside then come right back in and report that the car was gone? I find this part confusing

Excellent questions. It is purposely meant to be confusing, especially since he is trying to change the narrative now.
I especially agree with this part of your statement:

"What makes more logical sense is that he left her inside with the roommate and the phone while he disposed of the car, which would take about 20 minutes, THEN came back and said the car was gone."

I think the roommate is the witness 'who is not that credible, but who has to be listened to.' I'm guessing he was high and/or half asleep, and therefore doesn't have a great grasp on the timeline. This, IMO, is what WRE was counting on -- that the roommate is unable to say for certain how long WRE was gone.

ETA: Thanks to everyone for helping me tell time. LOL

I still see no reason why WRE couldn't have pre-planned this entire thing.
That way he would've had a place available and waiting. The rain was probably to his advantage.
Praying I am wrong but Lonzie may have been put somewhere underground.
Why would he plan to do this?
Any number of reasons.
I DO believe he is a real human monster.
Anxiously hoping the JSO will address the jail visit in the presser today.
jmho

Did Ruben have a hate-on for Lonna's husband? Interesting that Lonzie's father still refers to her as his wife and to "the family." Is this to get at Ruben? Ruben retaliates by pointing the finger at him.

A man kills can another man's son out of jealousy or hate. I have a feeling this could have happened. JMO

^^^Absolutely a man kills another man's child out of hate. And also sometimes a male child in particular. Exterminating the "seed" of the other male so to speak:(
jmho

Troubling questions, #1 The car was found in front of a residence. The resident said he saw the car there earlier Thursday afternoon, then it was gone some later in the evening, then apparently returned some time before it was found early Friday am. LE says the earlier sighting is not related. How could it NOT be related? Was it determined to be a different car?

Did LE say that in a press briefing? I find the car thing confusing in general, because the witness said he saw it before it rained, or something vague like that. I'm sure LE talked to him in greater detail though.

Did Ruben have a hate-on for Lonna's husband? Interesting that Lonzie's father still refers to her as his wife and to "the family." Is this to get at Ruben? Ruben retaliates by pointing the finger at him.

A man kills can another man's son out of jealousy or hate. I have a feeling this could have happened. JMO

Possibly. I'm sure a LOT of drama went down between everyone between March and July. I'm sure everyone was talking smack about everyone else and making each other look bad. WRE told his parents that CB had found them or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if there had been conversations i.e. CB didn't want the kids in Jax, etc. Maybe he said he was going to come and get them? I doubt there was a fixed custody agreement in place, since LB and CB are still married and their break-up was very recent. Who knows.

CB would have every right to want custody of the kids, especially after the drug thing/eviction in May.
I too would be extremely surprised if he had not been seeking their location.
He had zero to do w/what has happened to Lonzie IMO.
He's the latest scapegoat. And even WRE's parents seem to be promoting that.:facepalm:
jmho

If LE did not want Lonna to see Ebron, she would not see him,period...You see her actions one way, I see her choosing him over her baby.....MOO

Totally agree with you! And a judge might see it the same way! He appears to be a very good manipulater.

speaking of the dedication of all the searchers. Media, citizens, the thoughts prayers and concerns have been instrumental. Local command will probably remain out here til tomorrow. If leads stay here we will continue here.

Various officers and detectives have been assembled today, quiet dedicated.

Was technique of Northside search differ from that of south side? Assets were different. Geography different.

Thinking about some of the questions I have been asked make me think I do not wish to be in the business of building Ebron's defense and so I hesitate to answer hopes everyone understands. No wish to be counterproductive.

I read the star article. I said yesterday and gotta say it again "I love a good fiction story just like everybody else"

When asked about Lonize's mom and what she believes. "I connot speak for her" says she has been cooperative and has been there anytime they need or ask her to be. Won't comment on her believe or lack thereof of Ebron's story. Reiterates that she is responsible and helpful/cooperative. Roommate is also very cooperative and has answered any and all questions so far.

Wants to build a good ccase before charging. Ebron is in jail due to the other charges and he sees no reason to rush to other charges. "i'm not building his case for him and I am not jeopardizing the case against him"

"I wish that those 800 something square miles could be checked" but he is focused on the areas close by that leads have taken them to. They are doing everything they can including double and triple checking as they feel is needed.

[paraphrased unless in quotes and then it was word for word what I heard Hackney say. I really like him. I feel he is driven to find this baby and see justice done]

Press briefing Saturday

talking about vigil and toys left at memorial site and it made him mad b/c Lonzie will probably never play with toys again
Lonzie problably covered with twigs just like the toys at vigil, but with less love (I.e. dumped somewhere)
12800 reward = 12800 reasons to do what is decent and right and human
ceased northside operations

tying up loose ends on southside
data and intelligence driven search
doing what we can

been advised not to calll WRE a monster so leave it to viewers to come up with own adjectives to call him
72 people working today and tomorrow
actually searched 40 sq miles to date 60-some bodies of water

moves away from search to criminal investigation
less in public eye but still working

not done; still working; less in public eye
be here until nowhere else to look

talks about who is searching today. JSO members
talks about how things allowed Northside search to go faster
has Lonna met with WRE? Says he doesn't know. Isn't in the business of building WRE's defense for him. Counterproductive for him to talk about stuff like that.

Tying up lose ends, double checking, triple checking, neighbourhood canvasses - interviewing

Florida Star - Hackney has read it, didn't watch interview. Hackney loves a fiction story just like everyone else.

Does Lonna believe WRE? He can't speak for her. She's answered when they've called

Is it possible charges could be sought against her? Hackney: will charge anyone, doesn't care who, if they are involved in the case.
Did she have something to do about it? Don't know. Not fruitful to talk about.
He knows where she is and she is helpful when asked

has roommate helped. Been very, very cooperative. hackney not sharing details.

is WRE in detox? Laughs. No. His incarceration is standard.

Q> Do you currently have a strong case? A: I currently have one that is getting better by the minute. Not in a rush to make an arrest. Want to build a strong case first. We think WRE is responsible and wants him to see dark walls (jail)for a long time

Question about WRE's clothes. A: Part of what we look at. Doesn't want to share that info. Doesn't want to build RWE's case for him.

Will have another press briefing tomorrow and then decide how much info will be shared in the future.

Was watching some nature programs about animals fighting in the wild last night, and basically it was all about reproduction! Fighting for the right to mate, for territory that ensures they can support a mate and babies, etc. It seems like it's a root cause of violence for all life on earth.

After 25 years of law enforcement, I have only met a handful of "monsters" which are sociopaths without normal empathy and human attachment. Deliberate killing of small children is very rare and I don't think that is the case here. Children are murdered for several reasons, 1) to eliminate a witness (and Lonzie is too young to be a witness) 2) to eliminate evidence (in the case of sexual abuse where the child's body is evidence, but there is no evidence to suggest that WRE is a pedophile) or 3) Accident due to neglect (very possible in this case) or 4) Adult loses temper while "disciplining" child (Most likely scenario in this case.)

It is known that WRE has a volatile temper, impulse control issues (drug addiction) and a need to dominate and control others. He was also potty training Lonzie, MANY children have been killed when adults lose it over potty training accidents, and I would bet that is exactly what happened here.

Or because he got high on drugs and got violent as i think his past record shows.

After 25 years of law enforcement, I have only met a handful of "monsters" which are sociopaths without normal empathy and human attachment. Deliberate killing of small children is very rare and I don't think that is the case here. Children are murdered for several reasons, 1) to eliminate a witness (and Lonzie is too young to be a witness) 2) to eliminate evidence (in the case of sexual abuse where the child's body is evidence, but there is no evidence to suggest that WRE is a pedophile) or 3) Accident due to neglect (very possible in this case) or 4) Adult loses temper while "disciplining" child (Most likely scenario in this case.)

It is known that WRE has a volatile temper, impulse control issues (drug addiction) and a need to dominate and control others. He was also potty training Lonzie, MANY children have been killed when adults lose it over potty training accidents, and I would bet that is exactly what happened here.

Yes. Thank you. On top of the things you listed, he also didn't show up for a court date on the Tuesday, which means he had one more thing to be angry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317