GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen this video. Thank you for sharing it to clarify your statement. I wonder why the MSM report I shared said Ebron was ordered to stay away from her after the arrest but this video says they were ordered to stay away from each other? It makes sense to me that the order was meant to be mutual but if she wasn't arrested would she have received an order to stay away from him anyway? Or did this reporter taking liberties in her wording of Ebron's no contact report?

I like to have accurate information and it's this kind of discrepancy in MSM that makes me want to :gaah:

You're welcome Kairi's Mom. They had a no contact order from the previous drug bust, where LL has 3 drug charges against her from an earlier MSM article i have read. They have both LL & RE to face those charges and it says they are co defendents in that case. I don't know exactly the full implication of those charges only what has been stated in MSM articles, but i would think they both had a No Contact order because they were both charged for that crime? But i am not positive because we haven't seen any documents listed with her charges yet. RE will definitely have the violation of the No Contact order against him because he did violate that order. As far as LL goes will have to wait and see. I also wonder why LL wasn't arrested when LE did the drug bust? I think she would have had to go to the PD so they could charge her but i dunno?

Here's a link to a case map. I don't see the storage unit location on there.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

And a link to Media Maps and Timeline Thread for Lonzie. I don't recall if any of the Media has made a map.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11997845

It hasn't been revealed by MSM or LE where the storage unit is located. That's why I can't put it on the map. There IS a storage unit next to the laundromat and some have wondered if it may be that one but we do not know as of yet if it is.

Does anyone remember if there was a time stamp on the vid of WRE driving car and then running back? I don't remember seeing one. And I think WRE reported the car stolen at 0215 or somewhere along that time. He must have called her in order to tell her to get a ride home because he was supposed to pick her up at 2am. I'll go back to check my data. Just thinking...

Looking at the mom's drug arrest report in Baker Co., there's nothing on the docket stating that she stay away from Ebron. LB

http://208.75.175.18/clerk/
A no contact order would not be in the arrest report, which is filed by police. It would be issued by the judge as a condition of release on bond. It is a standard condition of release to have no contact with codefendants.

A no contact order would not be in the arrest report, which is filed by police. It would be issued by the judge as a condition of release on bond. It is a standard condition of release to have no contact with codefendants.

No contact due to the previous judgment or due to codefendants?

:thinking: Heather Elvis case where the two married codefendants are living together and have been approved by the judge to go to Florida on a vacation..oh yeah ..job interview .

Ahhhh.. Perhaps it is different if they are married or perhaps Florida is different than the Carolinas or perhaps the original no contact prior to this all happening?

I don't think there is much true mystery in Lonna's ride home. It seems likely that Lonna was expecting WRE to pick her up, but perhaps he is unreliable and when he didn't show and the bar closed, she caught a ride home. It isn't far. He may not have called her at work because she may not even have a cell phone.

I can tell you that once the police arrived at the scene first priority would be to locate the parents. Deputies were sent to Chris Barton's house in Baker immediately. Deputies were probably sent to Wackos also, but she had already left. The timeline was close. LE would NOT ask someone to drive her home, they would send an officer to pick her up.

Since it's standard practice, would it be accurate to say that in this case the no contact order wasn't enforced by LE as long as the codefendants weren't caught up in another arrest afterward? Which WRE was, and now can be used to keep him in jail?

I would think the no contact order would be on the docket and there isn't one listed on it. The arrest report of course wouldn't list it.

I think there's a better chance of me becoming a power forward in the NBA than Lonna being able to extract any useful info from WRE.

I think there's a better chance of me becoming a power forward in the NBA than Lonna being able to extract any useful info from WRE.

I agree bwt. I think RE would not give any info. to LL while he is in prison and probably aware their visit is being closely monitored by LE.
I don't know how long RE & LL have known each other, but i don't think they could be that into each other in such a short amount of time from when LL left her husband. And i think RE did exactly what he wanted and not worry about the consequences. He had a variety of drugs on him in the drug bust one of those drugs was meth. That drug makes people do some really crazy stuff. Here where i am at the moment there is a big problem with a drug called Ice, and has had some lethal consequences for its users.
I also think drugs have a lot to do with this case, again IMO.
And i think drugs were a motivating factor in this case, JMO.

Since it's standard practice, would it be accurate to say that in this case the no contact order wasn't enforced by LE as long as the codefendants weren't caught up in another arrest afterward? Which WRE was, and now can be used to keep him in jail?

I think regardless of all that, she knew she was not supposed to be with him, and must of known he was not a good guy from previous problems with his ex., drugs & violence.
LL is not some naive child, she is an adult and i believe she knows the score.

IMO, RE has violated his no contact order which is a serious offense, and he can do up to a couple of years in prison for it from the info. i posted here upthread. It is a contempt of court.

A lot of posters have made all kind of excuses for Lonna being with WRE. How about, she wanted to be? I have heard nothing that would make me think otherwise. This is not a judgement.

--they said it was for the benefit of their other kids...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/
The Bartons agreed to sit down with First Coast News because they want the community to know they're grateful for all of the supports, resources, prayers and time that have been dedicated to finding their son. They asked that their faces not be shown for the sake of their other children.

"I don't want to be the focus," said Lonna. "My baby should be the focus. I want them to see his face, not mine. The question is, where is my baby?"

--I really wanted to see them , body language can be very telling.

--I did watch the 11 0`clock news piece, heard her sniffling a couple of times.

BBM: I think you hit upon the very reason the parents did not want to show their faces. IMO they knew that people would be examining their expressions, their eyes and all body language for signs of lying. JMO.

BBM: I think you hit upon the very reason the parents did not want to show their faces. IMO they knew that people would be examining their expressions, their eyes and all body language for signs of lying. JMO.

Or that someone might be recognized and they did not want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83