GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more from the interview (no video, just quotes):

"I came home and there was a parking lot full of cops and then tell me that my baby was in a car that had been stolen and that basically led us to here," said Lonna.

"I still can't fathom the reason someone would take someone's baby or what they would want with him other than his beaitfulness (beautifulness)," said Lonna.

"We really appreciate all the prayers and all their help and donations and just their time for keeping up with what's going on with our baby. It's hard to thank everyone individually," said Lonna.

JSO is calling this a murder investigation. Ruben Ebron is behind bars as the primary suspect but Lonna asked us not to air the part of the interview where she discussed her feelings about his involvement. But she did say she refuses to believe her son was murdered.

"I can't help but to hope and think that someone has him and is taking good care of him and he's just as happy as he was," said Lonna.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/08/15/lonzie-barton-interview-parents/31781341/

More at the link.

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but this is one of the earliest mentions of LL last seeing Lonzie at 8pm at the laundromat from Thread 1. Has it been discredited and chalked up to bad reporting since then?

I'm not sure if it was discredited or bad reporting. They don't give the source of this new timeline. Before this article, LE had publicly said the last person to see Lonzie other than his mother or WRE was Lonna's friend, in the early afternoon (1 or 2pm IIRC) of Thursday, July 23.

It is a bit annoying not knowing if LE told them. Hopefully we'll get an MSM report with that information clarified. It's kinda important. :thinking:

You are mistaken. Ruben Ebron had the court order to stay away from Lonna. She may or may not have known about it. No evidence to prove she did or didn't at this point in time. So she's not going to get charged for that violation by WRE.
Being that they had moved to his friend's extra bedroom, WRE may not have ever been served the court order, or if he did, I doubt he would have told Lonna because he obviously didn't care to obey it.

"His most recent arrest was on May 30 of this year. Court documents show that he was ordered to have no with Lonzie's mother and a 7 p.m. curfew. " - http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

Both he and Lonzie’s mom, Lonna Lauramore, were supposed to have no contact with each other.

They’re both co-defendants in a Baker County drug case that ended with Ebron’s arrest. This is a complaint affidavit filed in that case.
When they arrived, deputies say they smelled burnt marijuana.

The report says they later found more drugs on Ebron, including marijuana, ecstasy, methamphetamine and heroin.

The complaint details how Ebron gave deputies a hard time while they were trying to arrest him. Deputies claim he began screaming while kicking the back door of the patrol car and that William was kicking the rear door hard enough to break the seal on the door.

Lauramore was not arrested that night but a sworn complaint was filed against her.

The State Attorney’s Office said if they decide to proceed a warrant could potentially be issued for her arrest.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...disappearance-are/nm7Tt/#sthash.XdK9kwyh.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...disappearance-are/nm7Tt/#sthash.XdK9kwyh.dpuf

She does have drug charges to answer yet from what i understand, but we would have to see her charging document to see exactly what it says about the No Contact with RE.

LL is not gong to say anything that will enrage the BF. This poor mom has hope that the baby is alive and that BF will tell her where he is so she can go get him. This is all the parents have - hope. How many people refuse to believe that their child has died until they see evidence. How do you give up hope? I get it.

I find it extremely interesting that BF got served with court documents at 5:30 pm of the same day/night that Lonzie disappeared. This may have been the catalyst for the rest of the story.

BF is a violent man with a drug problem who thinks he is above the law to begin with. Add the court service and he is an angry, violent man with a drug problem who thinks he is above the law.

His car was seen at a second night club. Maybe he stalking the ex.

I can understand why Lonna is focused on Lonzie being abducted; that's the only scenario that leaves the possibility that he's alive. It's only been three weeks so it's to be expected that she's not yet ready to give up hope. At some point she's going to realize what that damning video of Ebron driving his car and then running back home really means and it's going to be an awful awakening for her.

What she said about coming home to find the parking lot full of cops and being told that her baby was in a car that was stolen makes me think that Ebron even lied about going to pick her up from work. Seems like his entire story is falling apart.

Just guessing here but I'm thinking their relationship was shaky and living together in one small rented room added a lot of stress to it. Plus, I think Ebron was getting fed up with playing babysitter.

I don't think anything accidental happened that night - more like Ebron got po'd at Lonna or life in general or Lonzie soiled himself (remember what his dad said about Ebron potty-training Lonzie?) or something similar happened and Ebron just went off. He's got the history.

Why is it that so many babies who go "missing" under suspicious circumstances are surrounded by people with histories of drug use and violence? Never mind - I know the answer. :(

I can understand why Lonna is focused on Lonzie being abducted; that's the only scenario that leaves the possibility that he's alive. It's only been three weeks so it's to be expected that she's not yet ready to give up hope. At some point she's going to realize what that damning video of Ebron driving his car and then running back home really means and it's going to be an awful awakening for her.

What she said about coming home to find the parking lot full of cops and being told that her baby was in a car that was stolen makes me think that Ebron even lied about going to pick her up from work. Seems like his entire story is falling apart.

Just guessing here but I'm thinking their relationship was shaky and living together in one small rented room added a lot of stress to it. Plus, I think Ebron was getting fed up with playing babysitter.

I don't think anything accidental happened that night - more like Ebron got po'd at Lonna or life in general or Lonzie soiled himself (remember what his dad said about Ebron potty-training Lonzie?) or something similar happened and Ebron just went off. He's got the history.

Why is it that so many babies who go "missing" under suspicious circumstances are surrounded by people with histories of drug use and violence? Never mind - I know the answer. :(

BBM, But if as you think Ebron was lying about picking her up from work, then she was lying too about kissing the kids goodbye and telling them she would see them when they pick her up from work.

BBM, But if as you think Ebron was lying about picking her up from work, then she was lying too about kissing the kids goodbye and telling them she would see them when they pick her up from work.

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. So we've got a bit of a conflict:

LB: I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they got there to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again.

And:

"I came home and there was a parking lot full of cops and then tell me that my baby was in a car that had been stolen and that basically led us to here," said Lonna.

So... I dunno. It sure sounds like she didn't know about the car being stolen with Lonzie until she got home. Anyone have thoughts?

Lonna is saying she didn't know Lonzie had been (supposedly) "taken" until she got home, but I don't recall any news report that has revealed how she knew that she needed a ride home. Have I missed it? Has it been reported? Maybe Ebron told her the car had been stolen but he had not told her that Lonzie was in the car at the time. Supposedly.

LB: I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they got there to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again.

And:

So... I dunno. It sure sounds like she didn't know about the car being stolen with Lonzie until she got home. Anyone have thoughts?

I personally don't really know what to believe in this case anymore, just that i wish Lonzie would be found.

LL is not gong to say anything that will enrage the BF. This poor mom has hope that the baby is alive and that BF will tell her where he is so she can go get him. This is all the parents have - hope. How many people refuse to believe that their child has died until they see evidence. How do you give up hope? I get it.

I find it extremely interesting that BF got served with court documents at 5:30 pm of the same day/night that Lonzie disappeared. This may have been the catalyst for the rest of the story.

BF is a violent man with a drug problem who thinks he is above the law to begin with. Add the court service and he is an angry, violent man with a drug problem who thinks he is above the law.

His car was seen at a second night club. Maybe he stalking the ex.

Excellent post. Thank you TeaTime.

Both he and Lonzie’s mom, Lonna Lauramore, were supposed to have no contact with each other.

She does have drug charges to answer yet from what i understand, but we would have to see her charging document to see exactly what it says about the No Contact with RE.

I hadn't seen this video. Thank you for sharing it to clarify your statement. I wonder why the MSM report I shared said Ebron was ordered to stay away from her after the arrest but this video says they were ordered to stay away from each other? It makes sense to me that the order was meant to be mutual but if she wasn't arrested would she have received an order to stay away from him anyway? Or did this reporter taking liberties in her wording of Ebron's no contact report?

I like to have accurate information and it's this kind of discrepancy in MSM that makes me want to :gaah:

And:

I noticed this conflict, too. LE hasn't given any details of Ebron's phone activity, but what if, after whatever happened to Lonzie occurred that required him to get rid of the baby and/or evidence, Ebron called or texted her to tell her he wouldn't be able to pick her up, or didn't want to pick her up, or "You insisted on going to work, you can find your own way home", since he claims he didn't want her to go to work?

I don't know what to think about this one. It's a glaring discrepancy in the case IMO. Ebron needed a plausible explanation for why the kids would be in his car at 2:30 am alone and we know he's a big liar and that he obviously knew he wasn't going to go pick her up from work at that point.

I wish LE would give us another nibble of information.

Is there any video, eyewitness, anything, that places Lonzie at the laundromat? I may have just missed it, so Tia.

And:

But see that doesn't add up earlier because in one breath she says she never imagined she'd never see lonzie again but then she says she has hope he's alive and she supposedly believes the car really was stolen. Which is it? If he was really abducted there's a possibility you'd see him again.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

But see that doesn't add up earlier because in one breath she says she never imagined she'd never see lonzie again but then she says she has hope he's alive and she supposedly believes the car really was stolen. Which is it? If he was really abducted there's a possibility you'd see him again.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

--if he really was abducted, as she claims to believe...

--then she wouldn't have done the interview w/ her back to the camera------she would have (should have) held up a HUGE pic of Lonzie, asking the public for help in finding him.

--I mean even susan smith made an effort...

Seems obvious to me that BF let her know she was going to have to get a ride home but not until after she was already working a while. She didn't change her story, he told her he couldn't come pick her up at some point in time. But did not tell her the car had been stolen or that the baby was missing. Otherwise, police cars at the complex would not have shocked her. She had no clue.

OR

LE called her place of work and asked someone to drive her home and gave no details at all.

I am betting that mom still can't imagine that she will never see her baby boy again. It is unfathomable. But, it is in her mind because that is normal to think when a baby goes missing, "could he be. . . ?", hope and prayers, these things rarely turn out well. And it may very well be the last time she saw him is the last time she will ever see him. She is remembering that last minute with him and realizing this now. How painful for her. She may be a mess but even messes love their children, even when they do not love themselves.

BF is a horrible person. She knows it now, but it is too late. She saw the video of him running away after dumping the car to fake a car jacking/kidnapping. She is hoping he gave the child away or sold it to someone and that he might tell her if she stays on his good terms.

I would want to be slicing off pieces of him until he told me the truth AND it was verified, but we don't get to do that in real life.

She may be afraid of him and his buddies and that is why she doesn't want to be seen on tv. She should be.

Just my opinion, yours may differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member