GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on twitter

@LisaRobbinsFCN: A one-on-one interview w/ Lonzie Barton's parents, tonight at 11. @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE https://t.co/v7JxAipT51
[video=twitter;632330215285501952]https://twitter.com/lisarobbinsfcn/status/632330215285501952[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting posts on the help find lonzie fb page, under the "lonna speaks out" article.

RSBM

I screenshotted it. Just in case. I also replied. For general reference, Florida is a two-party state. If a party were to record a second party without that second party's knowledge, it is unlikely that anything the second party revealed during that conversation could be admissible as evidence. Good catch on that one.

This is reminding me of Haleigh Cummings case.

I was looking at the court dockets again & noticed that one of Ebron's statements written on the arrest report and it wasn't the police that witnessed Ebron flushing something down the toilet, it says "he also stated that (multiple words redacted) at the apartment by flushing them down the toilet."

He was busted right then and there with his lies. It must come easy to him. Also sounds like it could be he pointed at Lonna leaving something or drugs on the table or the roommate?

Kind of like playing Mad Libs reading some of the redacted documents, but they leave minor children's names on documents!

Tick tock, tick tock...
Ebron has court on Monday for the 2 original charges, doesn't this new charge move the clock forward to start from the 14th. now?

According to the "real" father. He states he will be doing an interview with news tomorrow. So lets see what he has to say.

First Coast News
50 mins ·

EXCLUSIVE: Lonzie Barton's parents sit down with Heather Crawford on First Coast News at 11.

"They were in the car, dropping me off for work and I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up," Lonna Lauramore says.

"I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again."... See More
First Coast News's photo.

https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews?fref=photo

This car is a 2 door model is it not? Were the kids strapped in? Very curious to find out more info.

thinking of motive and wondering if baby Lonzie was a victim of a jealous rage ... not necessarily a violent act but removed from his mama's life as punishment or "gonna make you pay for your actions" sort of thing ... "you hurt me so I hurt you" sort of thing. I remain hopeful he is alive and being cared for by someone during this period.

If you think about it, RE may not be too nervous being locked up because he knows he cannot "really" be charged with murder because one never happened.

It would be wonderful if this is what actually happened. Sort of like a stupid idea that erupted into something much bigger. What if he planned to be the "hero" in finding an alive and missing child to impress and win back Lonnie?

Wonder if JO has specific evidence that an injury and or death actually occurred?

Per Lonzie, she stated "when they came to pick me up" ... what time was that supposed to be? Guess roommate would not be at the house so the kids could remain sleeping while RE picks her up from work?

Where was she when she learned the news?

tia

This is reminding me of Haleigh Cummings case.

I was looking at the court dockets again & noticed that one of Ebron's statements written on the arrest report and it wasn't the police that witnessed Ebron flushing something down the toilet, it says "he also stated that (multiple words redacted) at the apartment by flushing them down the toilet."

He was busted right then and there with his lies. It must come easy to him. Also sounds like it could be he pointed at Lonna leaving something or drugs on the table or the roommate?

Kind of like playing Mad Libs reading some of the redacted documents, but they leave minor children's names on documents!

Flushing down toilet? yea, right! :liar: That's another one that's hard for me to believe.

I wonder if they (LL and CB) are getting paid for tonight's interview? Any way of finding out?

After he lies about the evening/morning & his whereabouts, and they show him proof on video, he's dumb enough afterwards to point to something that might have killed little Lonzie or point to someone else? When they say "there's truth in lies", this dude takes the cake with his lies. jmo

I wonder if they (LL and CB) are getting paid for tonight's interview? Any way of finding out?

In Caylee Anthony's murder case, it was usually released by rumor. A trust fund also has records that are available to check, iirc (iirc = if I recall correctly) MSM denies they pay for interviews. In Caylee's case, and most, they paid for pictures etc...but not the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member