GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My...

I feel so sorry for LE having to sort out this whole mess...

And it breaks my heart that Lonzie is almost like collateral damage...

:(

It sure sounds very convoluted. Poor Lonzie is right, :(

I wonder what makes LL think RE didn't hurt her child?

In cases like these, do the parents usually turn their backs to the camera when interviewed? Seems odd...

Such sadness. Bend this dude anyway possible public defenders. He lies and lies again on top of it. I'm waiting for his lawyers to twist this case up while not finding the little guy missing. They better not try that one, Procecuters will tear Ebron apart.
Where is Lonzie dude? or duddette?

In cases like these, do the parents usually turn their backs to the camera when interviewed? Seems odd...

I am not in the U.S. and don't think i can get to see the interview yet. But i agree it does sound weird. Maybe to hide their identity? But then there are pics. of them on the internet, so i don't know?

Such sadness. Bend this dude anyway possible public defenders. He lies and lies again on top of it. I'm waiting for his lawyers to twist this case up while not finding the little guy missing. They better not try that one, Procecuters will tear Ebron apart.
Where is Lonzie dude? or duddette?

I just think of all the other missing children and the POI's or Suspects in some of the missing child cases, but they were never prosecuted in court yet, and the children are still missing years later, and they have kept quiet and not said anything, and lawyered up. I thought Casey Anthony was a slam dunk case for at least some type of conviction of hurting Caylee for not reporting Caylee as gone, and i think if her mother hadn't of called it in Casey never would have. It's so infuriating.

--they said it was for the benefit of their other kids...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/
The Bartons agreed to sit down with First Coast News because they want the community to know they're grateful for all of the supports, resources, prayers and time that have been dedicated to finding their son. They asked that their faces not be shown for the sake of their other children.

"I don't want to be the focus," said Lonna. "My baby should be the focus. I want them to see his face, not mine. The question is, where is my baby?"

--I really wanted to see them , body language can be very telling.

--I did watch the 11 0`clock news piece, heard her sniffling a couple of times.

--they said it was for the benefit of their other kids...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/
The Bartons agreed to sit down with First Coast News because they want the community to know they're grateful for all of the supports, resources, prayers and time that have been dedicated to finding their son. They asked that their faces not be shown for the sake of their other children.

"I don't want to be the focus," said Lonna. "My baby should be the focus. I want them to see his face, not mine. The question is, where is my baby?"

--I really wanted to see them , body language can be very telling.

--I did watch the 11 0`clock news piece, heard her sniffling a couple of times.

Thanks for posting the info. lauriej. I wonder what LL thinks has happened to Lonzie? Wonder if she is still visiting RE at the jail to get any further info. from him to help find her missing child?

Is it me or does anyone else think it is very odd that Lonzie's mother and Haleigh Cummings' mother are cousins? Two young children in the same family vanish without a trace?

Of course, they both had parents with live-ins and high-risk lifestyles, drugs were a problem and kind of low class. But still. Two kids that are cousins disappear a few years apart?

Is it me or does anyone else think it is very odd that Lonzie's mother and Haleigh Cummings' mother are cousins? Two young children in the same family vanish without a trace?

Of course, they both had parents with live-ins and high-risk lifestyles, drugs were a problem and kind of low class. But still. Two kids that are cousins disappear a few years apart?
Follow the cousins up the family tree to determine the common factor. I personally am not shocked at all. =/

I heard on the local news last night that a private cadaver dog hit on something in Baker County and that LE's cadaver dog did not hit on the same thing or anything at all. They subsequently dug up a shallow 'grave' and found nothing. I haven't heard of any other potential evidence. I'll try to find a link. Don't remember whether it's Jax4 News or First Coast News.

I just watched the interview & it reinforced my belief that LL is standing by her man (WRE) & does not believe Chief Hackney. This explains what I think is the unenthusiastic descriptions the Chief had used about her cooperation.

Follow the cousins up the family tree to determine the common factor. I personally am not shocked at all. =/

Can you spell it out for those of us who didn't follow Haleigh's case please?

Is it me or does anyone else think it is very odd that Lonzie's mother and Haleigh Cummings' mother are cousins? Two kids that are cousins disappear a few years apart?

No, I don't think that is odd. Baker County is not a transient area. It is rural and sparsely populated. Family bloodlines go way back and criss cross as they intermarry, creating distant "cousins" of most everyone. That is not uncommon in rural small towns. i don't think they even know each other.

Interview's on.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/

Click on "Watch."

I don't know what to make of this.

No faces on camera, explanation is "for the sake of their other children" but then LL goes on to say she doesn't want to be the focus, she wants Lonzies face to be the focus. They believe he is alive. At the end the reporter says she could see the pain in LL's eyes, so isn't the best thing if they think someone has Lonzie for them to SEE the pain in her eyes? See the pain on her face?

LL has visited Ebron 2 times, to ask questions. What did he have to say? Does she believe his story?

More questions than answers after that interview. LE launched a murder investigation for a reason/reasons. It is not just because of Ebrons story proving false. They know something, evidence. They have to have.

Can you spell it out for those of us who didn't follow Haleigh's case please?
I didn't follow Haleigh's case. And non-suspects aren't sleuthable. All I can suggest is trace the family trees on your own.

What makes Lonna think that Lonzie is alive? The investigators have already stated they are looking for a body and that this is a murder investigation. If they truly believe that he was sold or being held somewhere then they should have turned to the camera to plead to whoever has him to give him back. What kind of sh**show is this? JMO

I didn't follow Haleigh's case. And non-suspects aren't sleuthable. All I can suggest is trace the family trees on your own.

Just as an aside, I have Haleigh's case archived from day one to anything that comes out now.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Haleigh Cummings -FL-?sort=6&page=1

There is also a sub-section after the arrests.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...nvictions from the Jan2010 Bust?sort=6&page=1

There's also 2 more sections, "Searches" and "Vigils, Memorials, Events"

What makes Lonna think that Lonzie is alive? The investigators have already stated they are looking for a body and that this is a murder investigation. If they truly believe that he was sold or being held somewhere then they should have turned to the camera to plead to whoever has him to give him back. What kind of sh**show is this? JMO

I am not sure what makes her think that, but maybe she knows something LE doesn't?
I think i read earlier that she doesn't believe Ebron murdered Lonzie, so who knows what's really going on with it all? That's why i said earlier in my post that what does LL think happened to Lonzie then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966