UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Recollections over time in general get unclear . Our minds remember events and chunks of information but rarely word for word conversations and exact visual details and precise times .
CV's later recollection of the phone calls from / about SJL during 28th are an example of this. When someone rang the pub, asked if "Susan" were there and said to keep her there if she turned up, what says this call had anything to do with SJL? Why can't it have been a wrong number, or about something else, or misremembered from a different day? Did anyone called Susan work at the PoW?

I'm still gobsmacked that the police never searched the pub on Monday 28th July. They searched 123SR and 37SR, the former a place there was no reason to think she had intended to go, but they never searched the other place they did know she was heading? FFS!

On the matter of the car, I'm increasingly of the view that WJ may be right and that the scenario we discussed a few pages up is what happened. That is, SJL went to 123SR and left immediately, and A N Other returned later to remove evidence from her car. He opened the driver door using her keys, pushed the seat back to retrieve something, then left, having not actually driven it.

This still leaves the problem of the BW sighting, which no theory accepts as true even though of all sightings it's likeliest to be.

Incidentally, it is sometimes said that Kipper must have been a genuine appointment because SJL was never known to fake an appointment. The trouble with this is that Kipper appointment itself demonstrably was fake, because the agency knew of no Mr. Kipper i.e. she made him up.
Suzy was also known as a good time keeper and never slacked of work so a lot of things she did that morning were off key for her IF she put in a fake diary entry .
Another thing that came across as conflicting for me was an article I read about Dr pam and her arriving at DLs on the Tuesday very upset ( please don't ask me to find it lol see below )
This to me is natural if some evidence is there that suzy has been hurt even mr and mrs L were not too anxious about suzy at that stage they had thought suzy j had prehaps bumped her head and had amnesia but the heel of the hunt is
she states she was to meet suzy for lunch at 1pm on the Monday and if she had have stuck to the lunch date suzy would not be missing. This raises two red flags for me . Firstly Sturgis didn't have a particular time for lunch so how could suzy have given a time, secondly when was it cancelled? This would give more guidance as to when suzy took the 12 .45 appointment and if pam spoke to her that morning would it not add credence to the diary entry and prehaps a better timeline of when suzy took the call for the appointment with Mr kipper
If she knew at say 11 why didn't she say anything to her co workers or fill out more details. And if pam cancelled last minute . Did Mr kipper ring at the last minute too . Bit of a coincidence. I would like to find out more about this lunch date . But I trawled through so much old newspaper articles yesterday my eyes hurt it seems nothing is on record of value about this . Did pam see suzy or cancel over the weekend ? or the week before ? Personally I'm beginning to get suspicious over Dr pam and TS . As absolutely nothing in the papers in 1986 that I could find from suzys so called bestie and one that was already on tv or eager to be JMO

I also cannot understand why it was never established if JC was tall enough to validate the seat being pulled back so far and why HR was never asked to pick out from an identity parade . If he was the sole witness to what the man looked like surely this was the logical step

CV's later recollection of the phone calls from / about SJL during 28th are an example of this. When someone rang the pub, asked if "Susan" were there and said to keep her there if she turned up, what says this call had anything to do with SJL? Why can't it have been a wrong number, or about something else, or misremembered from a different day? Did anyone called Susan work at the PoW?

I'm still gobsmacked that the police never searched the pub on Monday 28th July. They searched 123SR and 37SR, the former a place there was no reason to think she had intended to go, but they never searched the other place they did know she was heading? FFS!
Same I'm so logical in my thinking that my head hurts with the amount of absolute atrocious oversights made in this case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back