GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE: If you'd like to retain your posting privileges, DO NOT discuss FB rumors, and the other sundry comments you find posted on the web.

There will be no further warnings.

Bessie

If you start seeing a release of pictures/vidoes of Lonzie and his family via MSM or NG, well, it's a clue they were paid for an interview. If pictures were paid for they can say as always "We do not pay for interviews". jmo

Paraphrasing - I told him (Ebron) if there was anything to be said now's the time to do it. I was looking for answers.

She prays for Ebron

"I would do anything to have my baby back."

I missed a bit - hopefully the interview will run on the website after the news.

So... I dunno what to think.

Once a person is worn down with abuse, the easier it is to believe lies, I think. jmo I've read the rumors today and yesterday on fb.

The only thing I can think of is to pick someone who you see as needing help that has children and help the kids!

The children missing in the world is alarming. By state in the US haunts me. jmo Lonzie has captured many peoples hearts, including mine.

It was a very short interview - about 3/4 of it was already posted in the article.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

I really don't know what to make of it. Perhaps she's in agreement with Ebron's mother who was suspicious of the video JSO released - she (Ebron's mother, not Lonna) said something about it may have been faked, as in photoshopped I guess.

Otherwise I can't see how she could dismiss the evidence. Maybe she's just in denial?

The scenario that makes the most sense to me. Why was WRE's car left running earlier in the day 4 blocks from the apt.? Lonzie was deceased in the car & WRE wanted it stolen. Otherwise, why would he leave it running? He probably had an alibi ( he was with Lonna) while the car was waiting to be stolen. Plan A didn't work so on to plan B. To establish an alibi he had to be seen when the car was stolen. Plan B, go up to apt., leave sister with roommate, move the car & run back to apt. so roommate could say he was only gone a few minutes.

And leave his cell phone (including pings) with the child. He thought of those pings. IMO

I'm sure after he dropped off Lonna at work, he drove too many places. The storage place, laundromat, gas station etc..plus others per the arrest report. Makes me wonder when did Lonzie die. Him zipping around and lying about where he was. "at home with the kids until he went to pick up lonna". Did little Lonzie die during the time Ebron was incognito for two hours? Yes, I think so, sadly. He is violent, he lied big time to the cops, he has no credibility nor is he smart. jmo

Where were they (Ebron, Lonna, kids?) when the car was left earlier in the day? What was their story about that?

I thought that LL was going to be picked up after work by EB and the kids at 2 am or so but in the transcript of interview she says she was dropped off at home after work and saw police cars? EB lied about that too or what?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...llegations-william-ruben-ebron-jr-raped-woman

"
On July 1, 23 days before Ebron reported that 21-month-old Lonzie disappeared at the Ravenwood Apartments on South Old Kings Road, his ex-girlfriend called police.
She said she’d gone over to Ebron’s home after she left work, and while she was there, he raped her, she said in the police report. She said she had yelled and cried, but he told her to stop.
She said five children were in the home at the time, including her children and his current girlfriend’s children. Although no names were listed, Ebron was dating Lonzie Barton’s mother at this time, according to police and Times-Union research in the case."

That is the kind of mother poor Lonzie had...she stuck up for that Ebron with this right there in front of her nose and still sticks up for him.

Oh My...

I feel so sorry for LE having to sort out this whole mess...

And it breaks my heart that Lonzie is almost like collateral damage...

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member