GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE tested the 5 year old and she had drugs in her system?
Yeah, WRE loves children soooo much, he drags them around the city all night, leaving them alone in the car repeatedly, while he sells drugs, does drugs, and either drugs them or they get into the drugs.

:steamed:

I don't think the little girl would have been in a good way if she had got into the cocaine that RE claims he had that evening.

I always thought Lonzies sister was supposed to go missing also!
she left the car. I wonder if she was edited from the video of Ebron running back to the apt.
Maybe he followed him!

Just a thought!

Shaniya Davis was sold by her mother as payment for her drug debt.

Wow, that's a horrible but very possible thought :(

I cannot imagine him dragging a child -- especially in the interest of speed.

"Ebron also repeatedly lied about this whereabouts until finally confirming what the video and other evidence showed. Ebron futher admitted that he engaged in narcotics transactions, during the timeframe in question when he was supposedly caring for the victims."

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/08/03/Ruben_Arrest_Report.pdf

Wow he admitted something?I thought his stance was lie, deny, and repeat.

Lorena Inclán
‏@LorenaANjax Ebron pleads not guilty to all three counts against him stemming from Lonzie Barton case @ActionNewsJax

Lorena Inclán ‏@LorenaANjax · 7m7 minutes ago
State attorney: Ebron is attempting to profit from Lonzie case by declining media interviews unless he gets paid @ActionNewsJax #FINDLONZIE

State attorney filed motion for a nebbia hearing before Ebron posts bail to find out where money is coming from @ActionNewsJax

State attorney says Ebron has admitted to making money by selling narcotics @ActionNewsJax

https://twitter.com/LorenaANjax

8/17/2015 MOTION ---STATES MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S RELEASE ON BAIL ("NEBBIA HEARING") - FILED

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#

Ya learn something new with every case I guess. I had never heard of a Nebbia hearing before with the cases I have followed here at WS. Good for them! Thanks Dr. Know for updating us all so quickly on the filings today! :blowkiss:

Darn it. I really wish she would go ahead and press the charges. he's been abusive to her for a long time. I know nothing about her, but I thought that him being in jail would allow her to see what a he is. Looks like he's going to get away with everything. :/

OH, I'm sure they'll cough up the money. They sure have changed their tune since their first interview.
Perhaps the ex is afraid to press charges because it would go to court...

And there may be things she doesn't want to come out about HERSELF?

Just an idea...

JMO...

They're boxing him in with his lies. Either he DID leave the kids in the car unattended, which is neglect, or he lied to law enforcement during an investigation. He's guilty of one of those. Let him and his lawyer choose which one. Pleading not guilty to either isn't going to cut it. Unless he's claiming all LE officers at the scene are lying, the evidence is wrong, and that is not him running from his car.

That might work if he gets a jury like CA I guess. ;)

MOO
BBM... :thumb: :giggle:

Perhaps the ex is afraid to press charges because it would go to court...

And there may be things she doesn't want to come out about HERSELF?

Just an idea...

JMO...

I'm thinking that too. JMO

Is a bond release the same as probation?

No. Bond release is letting them out of jail UNTIL trial. On ' less serious' charges, this is allowed and they set the bond high with the intent that you will get your bond BACK if you show up for trial. That is why there are bondsmen who pay those bond amounts and you have to pay them back. Often times out on bond your bondsman will keep tabs of you and you have to call in like every week to say ' im ok, i'm here, i haven't left' etc. They make you behave , if possible. On a very serious charge like murder ( which we may have in this case later on ) they often do not allow bond at all and you have to stay INSIDE the jail until your court date. They don't trust you not to leave town so they won't let you out for any amount or like a 5 million dollar bond, knowing no bondsmen would pay it ( unless you're oj simpson) . Probation happens AFTER trial. Once found gulity or pleading guilty, of a less serious charge, you can get probation which basically means ' in lieu of incarceration'. Often first time offenders and non violent offenders can get probation instead of actual jail time. So to recap Bond is prior to trial, probation is after trial.

The PDF lists cocaine. Not sure how that would affect a 5 year old if she had taken some accidentally. JMO

No. Bond release is letting them out of jail UNTIL trial. On ' less serious' charges, this is allowed and they set the bond high with the intent that you will get your bond BACK if you show up for trail. That is why there are bondsmen who pay those bond amounts and you have to pay them back. Often times out on bond your bondsman will keep tabs of you and you have to call in like every week to say ' im ok, i'm here, i haven't left' etc. They make you behave , if possible. On a very serious charge like murder ( which we may have in this case later on ) they often do not allow bond at all and you have to stay INSIDE the jail until your court date. They don't trust you not to leave town so they won't let you out for any amount or like a 5 million dollar bond, knowing no bondsmen would pay it ( unless you're oj simpson) . Probation happens AFTER trial. Once found gulity or pleading guilty, of a less serious charge, you can get probation which basically means ' in lieu of incarceration'. Often first time offenders and non violent offenders can get probation instead of actual jail time. So to recap Bond is prior to trail, probation is after trial.

Thankyou for posting the info.

I don't think the little girl would have been in a good way if she had got into the cocaine that RE claims he had that evening.

LE said she was tired and hungry, so it was difficult to get much info out of her at first. I'm thinking outside the box, wondering if HIPPA would prevent them from saying she'd been drugged and unable to interview effectively? Makes sense to me, but it also makes sense that she was simply tired and hungry. :)

If Ebron needed the kids to "behave" while he ran around, it's within his lovely personality to give the kids a drug to make them sleepy, and not necessarily an illegal drug. Benadryl for instance.

ETA: OOps. OK, I see how the report says victim used cocaine. And I just saw Kiera's post clarifying. Nevermind. Though I still wouldn't put it past him to give them something to make them sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966