DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Lonna's arrest, we have the following speaking out:
* Co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home from work
* Facebook "Find Lonzie" founder who has befriended Chris during this ordeal
* Wife of Chris Baron's friend who secretly audio-taped conversation with Lonna.

Is that everyone so far?

I wonder if RE could of possibly handed Lonzie off to someone else he trusted to dispose of him? He had been rather busy running around that day and went to lots of places.

im actually surprised she even came back out.

Why would she want to stop at an apartment before going home that night? Whose place was this at the Pinebrook apartment? She was stalling. WHY? She knew IMO.

i knew it wouldnt be admissable.. she really doesnt say anything on it about the disappearance anyways.

from http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-caught-on-tape/34808864

Florida law requires consent from all parties for recording or disclosure of contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication (unless in a setting where a person doesn't have a reasonable expectation of privacy). So this recording won't be admissible in court. That being said, it sure can't hurt that it adds pressure and could encourage someone to talk more...

im actually surprised she even came back out.

She sure wasn't in a hurry to get back home and check on how Lonzie was doing with his ear and vomiting, and that tells me she either didn't care (possible) or she knew (possible).

JMO.

Since Lonna's arrest, we have the following speaking out:
* Co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home from work
* Facebook "Find Lonzie" founder who has befriended Chris during this ordeal
* Wife of Chris Baron's friend who secretly audio-taped conversation with Lonna.

Is that everyone so far?

Also RB:

Pembelton and Ransom Barefoot said they know Lauramore and her husband Chris Barton well. They described how Lauramore has been acting since the search for Lonzie began.
"I do believe she knows more than she's telling police," said Barefoot.

- See more at: http://m.fox30jax.com/news/news/loc...e-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/#sthash.1hrIGzKq.dpuf

Your missing my point...the story says the little sister has been with Grandma now for several months.....Lonzie disappeared July 24th...today is only August 20th....its hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared....so how could little sister be there several months?

Oh the several months, I was reading so fast and read as several weeks. My bad.
And yes I agree about the bad reporting on that station and the comment section getting shut down when people call them out in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM

Agree ^^

Just listened to tape where "friend" of Chris and Lonna, DP, states he "personally witnessed CB and LL shooting drugs into their arms with needles."

@ about 50 sec on video at link below:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/diena-thompson-lonzie-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/

Right, and I believe that is why she had on double long sleeves when she went to police station for what she thought was a meeting but in turn was arrested :giggle:
And then Chris showed up at the arraignment with long sleeves on when it is flipping heat index of 104 outside. And he ain't a small person like to be cold. Big people are hot all year round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

excellent post but one part: i dont even think she chose a man over her kids, she chose herself.

Maybe it's because I haven't read many of the articles and I haven't watched any of the video, but BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is not the first thing I'd label her with. I may be completely wrong. I feel like I'm somewhat attuned to that - because I am diagnosed BPD, come from a family of borderlines and have been in therapy with a Linehan-trained therapist for 7 years. Some people have described her affect as flat, and I don't know that I've ever met a borderline with flat affect, unless they were so ill they were suicidal or reckless (and I don't mean the type of reckless that is drugs around children). It's that opportunistic recklessness - "I'm gonna wreck my car and kill myself and you'll all be sorry!" That sort of thing.

Addiction and BPD absolutely go hand in hand. Maybe addiction to the number of drugs she's admitted taking could be coloring her personality. I do think she exhibits signs of mental illness, but to me, it's more like sociopathy. A lack of empathy. She chose her boyfriend over her child. Her injured child. I guess it could verge on psychopathy, but I don't know if I think she's smart enough to make people think she cares about them when she doesn't, and the criminality and deviancy that accompanies psychopathy isn't quite what we see here. No doubt we'll see psychologists or psychiatrists involved. I'd be interested in her actual diagnosis.

ETA: Most borderlines, regardless of their subtype, would be hysterical during this time. If they were completely innocent, they'd be hysterical. Face in every news camera, quotes in every news outlet, whatever. It's attention, it's "positive," and it's at least partially focused on you. If they were guilty, they'd also be hysterical. Making dramatic scenes to protest their innocence, challenging people to break down their story, etc. Even borderlines who are terrible mothers and abuse their children (Joan Crawford is an excellent example of what I'm talking about - she is long rumored to have been BPD) have some love for their child. What the borderline has a hard time with is attention being focused elsewhere. If you don't pay attention to me, you don't love me.

If anyone on this board is diagnosed with BPD, has a family member with BPD, or would simply like to ask questions about it, please feel free to contact me directly via the site. I am fairly well educated about my own illness and want others to understand how to live with it, manage it, or how to cope with someone who lives with it. My therapist tells me I know more about BPD than his students (who are in grad school). IMO, you can never be "cured" but you can manage it. My motto is "Embrace the crazy." You have to learn to live with who you are or else it will drive you insane.

Old school Axis II Cluster B representin', that's me.

she didnt mess up she just lied to the coworker because she already knew what was going on. she didnt think the cops would come find her. she prob was going to just get dropped off at the other apt but saw the cop.

So, the co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home says that Ebron told Lonna he didn't want to wake the kids so she needed another ride home. When did he tell her that?

And how were they going to fit the story about sleeping kids into the story about a carjacking?

Either Lonna didn't know Ebron was hiding Lonzie OR Lonnie messed up when she told the co-worker the reason she needed a ride home.

JMO.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/3...19/-/Lonna-Lauramore-Barton-arrest-report.pdf

Police report stating that in June Lonzie was taken by a family member to a doctor in Baker county in June due to seeing bruises on Lonzie.

Thanks for the link to her arrest report! Ha, I see on "distinguishing marks" it says "RUBEN in letters on flank."

It also says that "Ebron provided facts regarding the vehicle being stolen that were not corroborated by apartment complex video." Hmm.

The entire report is a must-read.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/3...19/-/Lonna-Lauramore-Barton-arrest-report.pdf

She asked her ride home to stop at the apts. because she needed to collect a debt from a girl. Who knows what she was really doing.....

Sorry. Can't feel any compassion for drugged up adults who harm babies.

They took the baby so the cops wouldn't think they were peddling drugs with a baby in tow.
Lonzie was their protection I'll bet they kept drugs on him.

I have a thought that fits it. All below is conjecture ... and why she told the driver she didn't want to talk until she knew all the details..

1) She only reason (true ..but sets up story ) she told the police that the baby was in tow when they went to drug sales in the past . Reason ...to give credence that Lonzie was in car when stolen when Ebron left car three blocks away, and found afterwards . I'm thinking perhaps she told this story before she knew the car was found because she was in custody at that time?

2) assume that that was a previous plan... Egads and she could not contact him on her way home when she was texting. (her texts were after 911 and police arrival or right at the time so he had limited texts with her back and forth??? )

3)And perhaps even went to the other apartment to get out of the car so she could try talk to him without driver hearing or having her text recorded and subpoenaod later?

Durn it ..battery on phone dying so off this post goes without finishing . More I think about it more it looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain