GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing Stacy :)
I didn't realize that some people were not able to watch the videos. Lucky you. It was extremely disturbing to hear her say some of this stuff in between her laughter. So you have saved yourself some disgust.

Another thing I wanted to say on a different topic:
She may or may not have a mental illness but I have no doubt in my mind that some of her behaviors and actions happened 100% strictly because of drugs. Before this tragedy, remember all those times that she took little Lonzie with her to make drug deals and go buy drugs? Why did she take a baby with her to go buy drugs? Was it a mental illness that caused her to think it would be ok to do that? Or was it drugs and she just wanted/needed her fix so bad that she was willing to take a baby with her to make that happen to get what she wanted. Mental illness or drugs messing with her mind + selfishness? What would cause a mother to take a baby to go do drug deals with her. I'm thinking drugs.

Simply she didn't have a babysitter ? Then again, where was the 5 year old?

The girl, who is set to begin kindergarten on Monday in Baker County, remains in the custody of her grandmother, where she has been for several months.

<snip>

At Thursday's hearing, Duval County family court Judge David Gooding set a case planning conference for the custody case. He said the conference will allow Lonna Barton and her attorney to sit down with her estranged husband Chris Barton and his attorney and the Department of Children and Families to come up with a custody agreement for their daughter.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

I gather they are talking about Lonzie's sister. How could she be with grandma for several months when she was with LL not even a month ago when Lonzie went missing?

"I'm not going to try to put myself into her head. Frankly, I wouldn't want to be there.&#8221; - Chief Hackney
:drumroll::hilarious::hilarious:

The girl, who is set to begin kindergarten on Monday in Baker County, remains in the custody of her grandmother, where she has been for several months.

<snip>

At Thursday's hearing, Duval County family court Judge David Gooding set a case planning conference for the custody case. He said the conference will allow Lonna Barton and her attorney to sit down with her estranged husband Chris Barton and his attorney and the Department of Children and Families to come up with a custody agreement for their daughter.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

I love to know where News4Jax is getting this comment now "been for several months"....she only went there just after Lonzie went missing and it hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared.....

I gather they are talking about Lonzie's sister. How could she be with grandma for several months when she was with LL not even a month ago when Lonzie went missing?

What I am asking as far as whats been said the sister only just went to the Grandma's to live just after Lonzie went missing....it hasn't even been a full month yet since that date.

I don't think there is any hidden message. She was just running her mouth. My theory, she was sitting around drinking with a friend when they decided to go looking for Lonzie. They were already drunk and took a bottle of liquor with them. At some point she bought (or was offerred) 120mg of Oxy or Roxy (which is a typical "get wasted" dose). At some point she encountered a cop (either coincidentally or because she was under surveillance), and she ended up crashing on an unfamiliar couch.

There is NO WAY a cop would pay a wasted Lonna for sex with this kind of high profile case going on.
Hi, personal experience here. Several bad bone breaks led me to use these meds for about 5 years all together.
120 mg of oxy or roxy will kill you. It only takes 80 mg to overdose as it causes acute respiratory distress. Even with tolerance that is an excessive dose.
I tried to see if 120 was some kind of slang, or if it was an arrest code. All I get is that in computer hack terminology 120 stands for lol. Why I don't know. I also got hits on 120 points on arrest and 120 hours of community service.
Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM

Article linked few posts ago states the older child has been in custody of her GM for several months.

Is that inaccurate reporting or was only Lonzie living with Lonna & Ebron?:

The girl...remains in the custody of her grandmother, where she has been for several months.

Me thinks someone that wrote that report got their facts wrong...that news site is know to make all kind of mistakes in their stories and when they get called out in the comments section of the news site they get a bit bent out of shape and close down the comments.

Me thinks someone that wrote that report got their facts wrong...that news site is know to make all kind of mistakes in their stories and when they get called out in the comments section of the news site they get a bit bent out of shape and close down the comments.

She has been with the G. mom. And I think DCF put her there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She has been with the G. mom. And I think DCF put her there.

Your missing my point...the story says the little sister has been with Grandma now for several months.....Lonzie disappeared July 24th...today is only August 20th....its hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared....so how could little sister be there several months?

What I am asking as far as whats been said the sister only just went to the Grandma's to live just after Lonzie went missing....it hasn't even been a full month yet since that date.

The news report is inaccurate. Otherwise how could LE state the little girl has been of help to them in this investigation.

I certainly hope they leave that child with the Grand Mom.

I think being with CB is not a good idea.

BBM

Agree ^^

Just listened to tape where "friend" of Chris and Lonna, DP, states he "personally witnessed CB and LL shooting drugs into their arms with needles."

@ about 50 sec on video at link below:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/diena-thompson-lonzie-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/

I'm thinking that the car that was seen by the neighbor early that day ( same place found that evening) was part if the kidnapping car stolen plan. When no one hit on it they had to go to plan b. Lonna go to work and Ruben would take care of it while she was gone.

They also had to hide/destroy the evidence, so off to the laundromat, Lonna help clean the clothes. Then she'll go to work and Ruben do the rest.

Heck far as we know Lonna could be the one who put that bruise on Lonzie's head.

Sounds plausible to me. What makes it so hard to comprehend is that little Lonzie would have been in that car seat so long.

im thinking skull fracture or possibly they will be able to tell the eardrum was ruptured.

That's partially why I think WRE and LL have played dumb for as long as they can, unless their hand is forced. I'm sure they hope that the good ol' Florida heat, humidity and rain will cause so much decomposition that a clear COD can't be determined.

sounds like my husband's ex wife only she isnt a stripper, just a *advertiser censored*.

Ms Rivera said her opinion is that Lonzie got into something he shouldn't have and probably died from it. Pretty sure she was referring to drugs.
I also don't think Lonna was the one who was being controlled. By WRE or anyone else.
She is a carbon copy of the "moms" whose kids I used to take in. To give them a breather from that sordid underbelly.
They would drop them off anywhere if you didn't answer the phone. Laundrymats, parks, etc.
I've had to comfort a 2 year old incapable of even voicing why she was screaming. Her mom was kinned to me thru a long-ago marriage. The mom had 3 kids. They were possessions to her.
I truly have a form of hatred in my heart for Lonna and her ilk...
jho
ETA: forgot to say that this group of women who lived like Lonna would use my sympathy for their children in their favor. IOW the kids were pawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur