GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day gone and still no baby Lonzie.. Why is this such a difficult task when at least ONE person knows where he is.. I really do not think he is that far from home. Children aren't usually far from home, I don't think? IMO and I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Another day gone and still no baby Lonzie.. Why is this such a difficult task when at least ONE person knows where he is.. I really do not think he is that far from home. Children aren't usually far from home, I don't think? IMO and I could be wrong

IMO these perps that disappear kids know from previous cases if the body is not found and they keep their mouth shut and lawyer up they have a good chance of getting away with it, as they do. They must figure out how to hide a small child so it won't be found, sadly.

Thanks kimi :)

I did add a bunch of markers this morning. You should see them on the map now.

Hi all.New here to posting but I have been reading for years.
I was wondering if lonna's old addy can be put on this great map?It's the addy where lonna and ruben were living before they got busted for dealing drugs.I think ruben(or they)may think to hide sweet Lonzie there.IMO only
(modsnip) south 6th street,Macclenny,Florida

IMO these perps that disappear kids know from previous cases if the body is not found and they keep their mouth shut and lawyer up they have a good chance of getting away with it, as they do. They must figure out how to hide a small child so it won't be found, sadly.

But the question is.. Are Ebron or Lonna that smart?

Hi all.New here to posting but I have been reading for years.
I was wondering if lonna's old addy can be put on this great map?It's the addy where lonna and ruben were living before they got busted for dealing drugs.I think ruben(or they)may think to hide sweet Lonzie there.IMO only
(modsnip)south 6th street,Macclenny,Florida

Hi, nice to meet you, :)

I saw this on another thread about Awareness Space - just something to keep in mind...

QUOTE::

At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another. In the vast majority of child abduction murders, as well as other crimes, researchers have found that the perpetrator lives within his awareness space, commits his crimes close to home and within that awareness space, and disposes of his victims and other evidence at the outer edges of the awareness space, generally along the space’s transportation corridors.

This is because when it comes to operating in our comfort zones, criminals, even sociopaths who murder children, have been found to be just like the rest of us. We tend to operate within the areas that we know best.

UNQUOTE

That one gave me a chuckle, just on a personal note. My kids loved their Mickey D's and there is no way they would eat "knockoff" McNuggets, believe me I tried. I have BINS full of happy meal toys. But LiL may not have eaten, just passed by. Stilll I think most 5 year olds know their Golden Arches.

LOL Mine either. My daughter knew Little Ceasar's sign before 3 years old and she'd yell "Pizza Pizza!" every time we passed it.

I was thinking that if Lonzie was disappeared between 12ish and 2am, most fast food restaurants would be closed by then, maybe just the inside lights would be on while employees finish cleaning up, or they may even be left on for security reasons. I worked in one as a teen and sometimes cleanup lasted until 1-2 am if we were open until midnight. Fast food restaurants also generally have a similar building frame. If they passed by one during that time frame, with just inside lights on, she may have mistaken it for McD's, especially if she was half asleep.

Thinking outside the box with Queen's pictures...is there a restaurant that maybe looks like McD's at that time of night nearby? It might pinpoint a location of interest when considered with all those other factors together, the railroad tracks, the blue house, the scary woods, the fountain.

I still think RE could of handed Lonzie off to someone else to dispose of him if Lonzie was in fact deceased,so RE would not necessarily have had to do anything much in that regard.
But it would mean someone else out there would have to have had knowledge of where exactly Lonzie is. Maybe someone that owed RE a big favour? There was the speculation in MSM a while back that Lonzie could of been sold, but if he had life threatening injuries that he died from then that wouldn't be a probability.

I still think RE could of handed Lonzie off to someone else to dispose of him if Lonzie was in fact deceased,so RE would not necessarily have had to do anything much in that regard.
But it would mean someone else out there would have to have had knowledge of where exactly Lonzie is. Maybe someone that owed RE a big favour? There was the speculation in MSM a while back that Lonzie could of been sold, but if he had life threatening injuries that he died from then that wouldn't be a probability.

Yeah I'd say with the head bruising, yellow fluid, being lethargic and vomiting, Lonzie is dead.. I just dunno about a 3rd party though. I would think they would have come forward. It seems to me the police feel that there was not a 3rd party involved.

Yeah I'd say with the head bruising, yellow fluid, being lethargic and vomiting, Lonzie is dead.. I just dunno about a 3rd party though. I would think they would have come forward. It seems to me the police feel that there was not a 3rd party involved.

I don't think the prospects for Lonzie being alive are good either. I also doubt if a third person was involved in the disposal there is any way they would come forward. Drug dealers are usually underworld types, and they sometimes murder people for money that is owed for drugs if not paid, so they are not your average nice guy, far from it.
And RE being a drug dealer would be in contact with that type of person to supply him the drugs so he could deal them. Its all about money & profit to them and distribution to keep the money coming in.
And LE from what we know of what they have disclosed to the public to date haven't mentioned a third party being involved, but they might consider it being a possibility, we just don't know all their possible theories either.
Its how Ron & Misty landed in prison, selling drugs to an undercover LE that they obviously were not aware of who he really was.

nah i think someone would have talked by now, if not to cops, then amongst themselves and rumor would have gotten out. and most ppl, even low down criminals, arent going to help anyone dispose of a child's body they had nothing to do w killing.

Ok so I've been following from afar...reading the articles and decided to catch up here. I haven't posted anything here in YEARS! I am not a verified local. No longer live in Jacksonville, but the majority of my family does. I was born there and resided most of my life (off and on) so this hits a little close to home for me. I even have family in Macclenny.

So as I was catching up, I was reading about the fountain. I have not been able to read every post so please forgive me if someone has already pointed this out. There is a huge fountain, Friendship Fountain, near the museum as you are leaving downtown and headed to the Northside (which is where I grew up). I recall the article where the search was expanded to the Northside. The Northside, depending how far out you go, has a lot of rural woody areas (especially near the airport). There is most certainly a McDonalds on nearly every corner.

Being a mom (and a nurse), it blows my mind that you have physical evidence that your child has been hurt and don't seek medical care. I love my man, but if I thought for a second he was hurting my kids, that would be it. Hard to fathom feeling any other way. Just my 2 cents for the day....

I don't think the prospects for Lonzie being alive are good either. I also doubt if a third person was involved in the disposal there is any way they would come forward. Drug dealers are usually underworld types, and they sometimes murder people for money that is owed for drugs if not paid, so they are not your average nice guy, far from it.
And RE being a drug dealer would be in contact with that type of person to supply him the drugs so he could deal them. Its all about money & profit to them and distribution to keep the money coming in.
And LE from what we know of what they have disclosed to the public to date haven't mentioned a third party being involved, but they might consider it being a possibility, we just don't know all their possible theories either.
Its how Ron & Misty landed in prison, selling drugs to an undercover LE that they obviously were not aware of who he really was.

Drug dealers go after adults though not children.

:welcome5: to all new members and those who have come out of :lurk: mode to join the discussion about Lonzie. We are glad to have you with us.

nah i think someone would have talked by now, if not to cops, then amongst themselves and rumor would have gotten out. and most ppl, even low down criminals, arent going to help anyone dispose of a child's body they had nothing to do w killing.

That depends, IMO.

Drug dealers go after adults though not children.

Drug dealers also call in favours sometimes too. They only care about the drugs & the profit from it.
And i'm not saying a third party killed Lonzie, just helped RE out of a jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur