GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us are wondering how LL could possibly not want her son found. How could a mother not wantna proper burial? If she is human at all I would have to think she gave him that. Providing of course that she knew he had passed. I think she put him (or had RE) somewhere that means something to her. Probably near where she grew up. This may be why she isn't concerned now with finding him. She is at peace with where he is. ?? Maybe?

Or....she is a monster and just did not care.

Thoughts?

What I can't figure out is why they are covering for each other.

i was thinking duffel bag but i agree, either that or buried but scary wood were involved, there could have been a pond or creek in them woods.

IMO and MO only, I feel he is in the water. Why would the dive team search all of those ponds unless they were given specific information? That would have been a complete waste of manpower and time. Trust me - there was a reason for it and a reason they did not want the publics help. My money is on a suitcase weighted down in a body of water somewhere in town.

Many of us are wondering how LL could possibly not want her son found. How could a mother not wantna proper burial? If she is human at all I would have to think she gave him that. Providing of course that she knew he had passed. I think she put him (or had RE) somewhere that means something to her. Probably near where she grew up. This may be why she isn't concerned now with finding him. She is at peace with where he is. ?? Maybe?

Or....she is a monster and just did not care.

Thoughts?

What I can't figure out is why they are covering for each other.

Good questions MTMOM.
I really don't know what to think about LL and what is going on with her mentally? She doesn't seem at all concerned about Lonzie and i don't know why?
She certainly isn't acting like an innocent mother of a missing child, IMO. Why lie to LE who are out there making a huge effort to find him for her, and the caring public as well? That doesn't appear as if she doesn't have knowledge of what happened to her son in my view. I think she knows.

I wanted to follow up on Queen D's thoughts yesterday. The houses in the general area of sunbeam, old kings and shad are older and lots have car ports. It would be easy to pick up a shovel and even return it without rousing the owner. Also the area mixed with small blue collar companies. Auto body, ac shops, repair shops and WRE could have been employed by one at some time or had drug clients in the area. Finalky, there is new construction so any given day there are construction waste receptacles at various locations. There are boarded up homes as well as many ponds.
I think if WRE was trying to quickly dispose of Lonzie it would be an area familiar to him, easily accessible by car, not busy at the time. For some reason this area is nagging me.
If the person was fabricating these clues then it's funny how earlier search areas are similar.

Furthermore I believe the detective/police officer who was supposedly discussing the case, talking about a blue house, railroad tracks, a fountain, etc. noticed someone eavesdropping on his/her conversation and made the entire thing up especially for that very reason. :thinking:

This is what I am afraid of, reason I haven't called.

I don't want to be another Roy Kronck. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sooo with you on this one. If you've ever tried to dig a hole here, it's HARD work, and takes time. I'm leaning hard on the water theory.

Yeah, digging a hole is hard work and it's dirty work too....the kind of job where you'd want to take your shirt off to keep it from getting dirty and sweaty. Just saying.

But it was in the news.... make the call what can it hurt? Just say hey I read this in the local news and thought about this place.

Yeah, digging a hole is hard work and it's dirty work too....the kind of job where you'd want to take your shirt off to keep it from getting dirty and sweaty. Just saying.
I imagine there is something on his clothing or shoes that point to water or mud. The fact that it rained heavily that day could be working in his favor though.
I agree water would be the easiest but then why go with the thrown together car theft story if you are going to hide the body so well. I can't help but think he thought the body would be discovered but penned on the car theives.
I am thinking more like just in woods, covered with brush. There is plenty of water in Jacksonville. Everywhere.
When I moved there years ago I was always stunned on how many criminals actually drowned in bodies of water while trying to escape police. It's baffling.

LOL! I hear ya. I am sure every zone captain would have a BOLO out for such an area (blue house, rr tracks, McDonalds, woods) on ALL sides of town if it was what the older sister reported to authorities.

WRE's actions show a consciousness of guilt. I think he will be charged with 2nd degree murder. LL will be charged with something on the order of aiding & abetting. Lonzie died after 2 pm that afternoon & my guess is we will never know how.

i dont know why LE would say something untrue because they think ppl are eavesdropping.. any LE ive ever met has been very direct and would have turned and told the ppl to give them space to talk. why send ppl who want to help on a wild goose chase?

I imagine there is something on his clothing or shoes that point to water or mud. The fact that it rained heavily that day could be working in his favor though.
but then why go with the thrown together car I agree water would be the easiest theft story if you are going to hide the body so well. I can't help but think he thought the body would be discovered but penned on the car theives.
I am thinking more like just in woods, covered with brush. There is plenty of water in Jacksonville. Everywhere.
When I moved there years ago I was always stunned on how many criminals actually drowned in bodies of water while trying to escape police. It's baffling.

BBM: You would have to have some explanation as to why the child is no longer in your possession. KWIM?

I don't think he dug a hole,

I've dug a hole to bury my dog ( in a suitcase my daughters pleaded with me not to let dirt fall on him and it's the only thing we could fit him in to hand ) probably would say he was the size of lonzie and to have it wide enough as well as deep enough it took a good while, plus filling it back in, more than an hour..

I think he's to lazy to have to work that hard ..

Imo he's in water..

Breaks my heart thinking of it..

How his mother sleeps at night is beyond my imagination.

i knew a young girl (19 yrs old) who had three kids all under the age of 6, married, a stripper and loved her drugs. However she was a wonderful mother to her children. You could tell she loved them. The husband was sent to prison for drug possession, she continued to work at the gentlemens club and get higher than a kite when she could. She would have someone watch her kids when she woud tear one on so to speak. I often wonder what became of her and the three kids. She had a motherly instinct and a nurturing soul. Something that is obviously missing from LL. So sad .

it is possible to love your kids even when you are broken. she had the sense to ask for help when she knew she couldnt care for them. however others would say she dumped them off.

i knew a young girl (19 yrs old) who had three kids all under the age of 6, married, a stripper and loved her drugs. However she was a wonderful mother to her children. You could tell she loved them. The husband was sent to prison for drug possession, she continued to work at the gentlemens club and get higher than a kite when she could. She would have someone watch her kids when she woud tear one on so to speak. I often wonder what became of her and the three kids. She had a motherly instinct and a nurturing soul. Something that is obviously missing from LL. So sad .

Water vs. Burial
I hate to be crass but I can't get the water thing out of my head. It would be so easy to toss a bag over the side of this "bridge" into the water.
This one is literally two minutes from Wacko's. The water level in this picture is very low. With all of the rain in the area, the levels are much higher.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 156
i dont know why LE would say something untrue because they think ppl are eavesdropping.. any LE ive ever met has been very direct and would have turned and told the ppl to give them space to talk. why send ppl who want to help on a wild goose chase?

That's pending LE even said that. We don't have confirmation from them. I know in cases like this people SPREAD rumors badly. Not saying this woman is doing that.

My son is LE in another county, he said they were on all kinds of wild goose chases that evening. He even pulled over a van that someone reported having a child that met the description. There were no children in the van!

That's pending LE even said that. We don't have confirmation from them. I know in cases like this people SPREAD rumors badly. Not saying this woman is doing that.

My son is LE in another county, he said they were on all kinds of wild goose chases that evening. He even pulled over a van that someone reported having a child that met the description. There were no children in the van!

Well it would not hurt to say something .
Heck I'd go there and ask ... but that's just me.
It might be nothing but then again it could be.something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95