Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes full sense that he removed her from the trunk and hid her as best/fast as he could, because of the unplanned flat. Makes total sense he went back to hide her better. But then didn't.

Too dark, couldn't find her? Too macabre? Couldn't stomach it? Rigor made it so he couldn't lift her? Heat accelerated decomp?

Something stopped him.

JMO
yes, too dark, and too late, when lights drive by they will notice him or the car at 4 am, too macabre, accelerated decomposition in that heat !!! maybe he was worried someone followed him ? ( cops)
Going there was a very risky move, most people would be too paranoid,( its not like hes a sophisticated killer) but something took him there and something stopped him,
I wonder if that Lincoln, can tell how long you drove on that flat before you stopped.
It was a very convenient location, everywhere else was literally ditch and a fence.
I dont now much about cadaver dogs, how important it is (or not) about the scent on the wheel of the nissan and nothing on the Lincoln, but for a second I wondered if he was going to try and make it look like she was hit by a car because blunt force was mentioned also, but not confirmed, but its the back rear tire so... not likely.

Who knows. people have suggested he had to move her to get to the spare, so maybe he put her there temporarily,
He put her in the trunk at 9:40am. His flat was later.

Pg 36: Detective Jones observed that at approximately 0940 hours, the target vehicle (Silver/Gray "Lincoln" MKZ, FL Tag: IYLL82) turned onto the above business property from Emissary Ave, then proceeded to their parking garage. While in the parking garage, a male wearing a dark hat, red shirt, and tan pants exited the vehicle and opened the trunk. The male then walked to the front passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and proceeded to carry what appeared to be a limp body to the trunk of the vehicle

It is my opinion that he had to remove her body in order to get to the spare tire as you can see from watching the first 3 seconds of this video of how to access the spare in a 2010 Lincoln MKZ:

yes, too dark, and too late, when lights drive by they will notice him or the car at 4 am, too macabre, accelerated decomposition in that heat !!! maybe he was worried someone followed him ? ( cops)
Going there was a very risky move, most people would be too paranoid,( its not like hes a sophisticated killer) but something took him there and something stopped him,
I wonder if that Lincoln, can tell how long you drove on that flat before you stopped.
It was a very convenient location, everywhere else was literally ditch and a fence.
I dont now much about cadaver dogs, how important it is (or not) about the scent on the wheel of the nissan and nothing on the Lincoln, but for a second I wondered if he was going to try and make it look like she was hit by a car because blunt force was mentioned also, but not confirmed, but its the back rear tire so... not likely.
Did he remove something from that site? Just thinking about the transfer of cadaverine to the Lincoln.

Are we certain that the dog hit was to the exterior wheel well?

Is it possible it's an interior well? Maybe where the spare sits? Is there something common to his father's car, JS's car, bedding, clothing, donut tires, spare tires, trunk liners, tire changes, tire iron ....where poor M's body becomes the nexus? Something long discarded.

How can anyone supply this unhuman being featured comforts of any kind?????

Root beer barrels. Seriously.

He damaged M's childhood and he's demanding his favorite lozenges from his childhood????

Revolting.

JMO

Did he remove something from that site? Just thinking about the transfer of cadaverine to the Lincoln.

Is it possible it's an interior well? Maybe where the spare sits? Is there something common to his father's car, JS's car, bedding, clothing, donut tires, spare tires, trunk liners, tire changes, tire iron ....where poor M's body becomes the nexus? Something long discarded.

He damaged M's childhood and he's demanding his favorite lozenges from his childhood????

Revolting.

JMO
This guy reminds me of a child like MIchael Jackson who was as we all know accused of inappropriate behavior with a (or several?) minors. He had a damn amusement park in his backyard.... why are we surprised over and over that adults so heavily invested in childlike interests (tamagotchi, root beer candy???) are child predators???

Megnut - not directed at you - love your posts and great respect for you as a poster! Just jumping off your post....

Yes. Pg 55:

At 2005 hours I conducted a sweep of the first vehicle which was a 2010 silver Lincoln bearing a Florida tag of IYLL82. K9 Archer did not give a final alert to the 2010 silver Lincoln. At 2210 hours I then conducted a sweep of a 2022 Nissan sedan which had a Florida tag attached. Upon conducting the sweep K9 Archer showed a changed in behavior then gave a final alert by the rear passenger wheel well.
Is it possible it's an interior well? Maybe where the spare sits?
Different car. He transported Maddie in dad's Lincoln (no K9 hit), the K9 hit on JS's car. Although your question still stands. Was it an interior well in JS's car for when someone drove to the site in JS's car in the middle of the night? I still don't know if that was SS alone, or SS & JS together.

Revolting.
Yepper.

He put her in the trunk at 9:40am. His flat was later.

Pg 36: Detective Jones observed that at approximately 0940 hours, the target vehicle (Silver/Gray "Lincoln" MKZ, FL Tag: IYLL82) turned onto the above business property from Emissary Ave, then proceeded to their parking garage. While in the parking garage, a male wearing a dark hat, red shirt, and tan pants exited the vehicle and opened the trunk. The male then walked to the front passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and proceeded to carry what appeared to be a limp body to the trunk of the vehicle

It is my opinion that he had to remove her body in order to get to the spare tire as you can see from watching the first 3 seconds of this video of how to access the spare in a 2010 Lincoln MKZ:

yes but he moved her out of the car to the burial site to get at the spare in the trunk (presumably)
Im thinking he was on his way to a body of water, got the flat, waited till he found a good place to pull over that wasnt just a fenced in ditch, maybe he knew he had to take her out.and looked for a turn in place. . Did he run out of time to take her somewhere else? because Jen was expecting him , not that he'd care about that ( being late) but more to avoid any questioning/suspicion.

Factoring in the whole time he was gone - with how long it takes to drive there and back. seems like he was there about 30 min.
Maybe he did drag her back too the Nissan ,leaned her against the wheel well. opened the trunk and maybe even tried to get her in the trunk. I can see him backing up that way and the rear wheel facing the burial site.
was she in the fetal position? or was she more stretched out. she may have not fit if she was stretched out? I didnt see any crime scene photos so I dont know what position she was in.
did he also go out the next night?

yes but he moved her out of the car to the burial site to get at the spare in the trunk (presumably)
Im thinking he was on his way to a body of water, got the flat, waited till he found a good place to pull over that wasnt just a fenced in ditch, maybe he took her out to get at the spare. Did he run out of time to take her somewhere else? because Jen was expecting him , not that he'd care about that ( being late) but more to avoid any questioning/suspicion.

Factoring in the whole time he was gone - with how long it takes to drive there and back. seems like he was there about 30 min.
Maybe he did drag her back too the Nissan ,leaned her against the wheel well. opened the trunk and maybe even tried to get her in the trunk. I can see him backing up that way and the rear wheel facing the burial site.
was she in the fetal position? or was she more stretched out. she may have not fit if she was stretched out? I didnt see any crime scene photos so I dont know what position she was in.
did he also go out the next night?
I see where we're talking past each other. You said "people have suggested he had to move her to get to the spare, so maybe he put her there temporarily"

Your "there" is ambiguous so I thought you were talking about moving her "there" meant leaning her against JS's Nissan's wheel well since I thought we were talking about the hit the K9 did with JS's Nissan's wheel well. Sounds like your "there" was to the treeline? Just trying to understand your point! :D

I see where we're talking past each other. You said "people have suggested he had to move her to get to the spare, so maybe he put her there temporarily"

Your "there" is ambiguous so I thought you were talking about moving her "there" meant leaning her against JS's Nissan's wheel well since I thought we were talking about the hit the K9 did with JS's Nissan's wheel well. Sounds like your "there" was to the treeline? Just trying to understand your point! :D
yes sorry, I meant to the tree line, because he didnt need to get to the spare until he got flat tire. I'll try to be more specific.

yes sorry, I meant to the tree line, because he didnt need to get to the spare until he got flat tire. I'll try to be more specific.
I guess it can be confusing b/c we are talking about him being at that recovery site twice. once in the Lincoln when he got the flat and needed to get to the spare tire and then later in the Nissan and who knows what he was doing that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back