Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes full sense that he removed her from the trunk and hid her as best/fast as he could, because of the unplanned flat. Makes total sense he went back to hide her better. But then didn't.

Too dark, couldn't find her? Too macabre? Couldn't stomach it? Rigor made it so he couldn't lift her? Heat accelerated decomp?

Something stopped him.

JMO
yes, too dark, and too late, when lights drive by they will notice him or the car at 4 am, too macabre, accelerated decomposition in that heat !!! maybe he was worried someone followed him ? ( cops)
Going there was a very risky move, most people would be too paranoid,( its not like hes a sophisticated killer) but something took him there and something stopped him,
I wonder if that Lincoln, can tell how long you drove on that flat before you stopped.
It was a very convenient location, everywhere else was literally ditch and a fence.
I dont now much about cadaver dogs, how important it is (or not) about the scent on the wheel of the nissan and nothing on the Lincoln, but for a second I wondered if he was going to try and make it look like she was hit by a car because blunt force was mentioned also, but not confirmed, but its the back rear tire so... not likely.

Who knows. people have suggested he had to move her to get to the spare, so maybe he put her there temporarily,
He put her in the trunk at 9:40am. His flat was later.

Pg 36: Detective Jones observed that at approximately 0940 hours, the target vehicle (Silver/Gray "Lincoln" MKZ, FL Tag: IYLL82) turned onto the above business property from Emissary Ave, then proceeded to their parking garage. While in the parking garage, a male wearing a dark hat, red shirt, and tan pants exited the vehicle and opened the trunk. The male then walked to the front passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and proceeded to carry what appeared to be a limp body to the trunk of the vehicle

It is my opinion that he had to remove her body in order to get to the spare tire as you can see from watching the first 3 seconds of this video of how to access the spare in a 2010 Lincoln MKZ:

Rbbm

Why DIDN'T he move her (or move her far)?
Who wants to touch a body that's been dead awhile? And left outside? Probably bugs started to invade and it probably creeped him out more than the dead body in the air conditioned car....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back