GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, digging a hole is hard work and it's dirty work too....the kind of job where you'd want to take your shirt off to keep it from getting dirty and sweaty. Just saying.

I got it.:cheer:
Can't get your shirt messy while you're rolling in the phattest hooptie in town. (or while jogging)

Ebron went to a storage unit that night. Are there any storage places near a scary woods?

I think the scary woods is the best clue because in Ebron's fabricated story about the carjacking, he said the 5yo got out the car because she was scared. Now we know the carjacking was a lie, but I think the detail about the 5yo being scared is entirely true. If she says she was scared in the woods, I think they were in "the woods."

Can any of the local or map wiz-kids determine if a storage unit is by what a 5yo might consider woods?

And what did he pick up at the storage unit? Shovel, luggage? What?!

JMO.

EDITED TO ADD: Any storage units that are blue??

Ebron went to a storage unit that night. Are there any storage places near a scary woods?

I think the scary woods is the best clue because in Ebron's fabricated story about the carjacking, he said the 5yo got out the car because she was scared. Now we know the carjacking was a lie, but I think the detail about the 5yo being scared is entirely true. If she says she was scared in the woods, I think they were in "the woods."

Can any of the local or map wiz-kids determine if a storage unit is by what a 5yo might consider woods?

And what did he pick up at the storage unit? Shovel, luggage? What?!

JMO.

EDITED TO ADD: Any storage units that are blue??

This is on Sunbeam and Old Kings Road. I count 2 fountains in this picture too. There's another location blocks away. I'm afraid storage units are as common as water and blue houses.

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 176
This is on Sunbeam and Old Kings Road. I count 2 fountains in this picture too. There's another location blocks away. I'm afraid storage units are as common as water and blue houses.

There is a business building across from this with a fountain. Right up to the corner to the right Hood rd is where the blue house is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These ones are blue..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 174
I imagine there is something on his clothing or shoes that point to water or mud. The fact that it rained heavily that day could be working in his favor though.
I agree water would be the easiest but then why go with the thrown together car theft story if you are going to hide the body so well. I can't help but think he thought the body would be discovered but penned on the car theives.
I am thinking more like just in woods, covered with brush. There is plenty of water in Jacksonville. Everywhere.
When I moved there years ago I was always stunned on how many criminals actually drowned in bodies of water while trying to escape police. It's baffling.

I was just thinking that if this was one of those fictional crime shows, they would analyzed the shoes (dirt) in a short time and narrowed it down to a specific area based on pollen etc. Regretting that it's fiction and real life doesn't work that way. :( Poor Lonzie and YES in regards to how could ANY mother not want a proper burial for her baby. It's just insane to think anyone could be "okay" with that.

*hoping they locate this poor little man very soon*

#JusticeforLonzie

The Laundromat (I'm calling it Laundry Mat from now on) doesn't make sense. Why skip down to the Powers Ave laundry when they could have used the facilities in the complex.
[h=1]Ravenwood Apartments[/h]

You can call this home. Deep, rich earth tones greet you, relax you. Everything that man has done here blends in comfortably with natural strands of oak and pine. Every home at Ravenwood comes complete with the extra touches and amenities you've come to expect in a residential community. Welcome to Ravenwood. Welcome home. Community center, sparkling swimming pool, playground, laundry facility, 24-hour emergency maintenance and professional on-site management team. On-site community services coordinator providing services that include: computer training, free after school program, summer camp and adult education opportunities.Amenities
  • Pool
  • Playground
  • Laundry
  • On-site Management

• On-site Maintenance
  • Near Public Transit
  • 24-Hour Availability
  • Clubhouse

i was thinking duffel bag but i agree, either that or buried but scary wood were involved, there could have been a pond or creek in them woods.

I agree with the duffel or sports bag idea. My son has some that would easily hold a small body (HATE to type that even), some weights or heavy object added ..all could be found in a lot of storage units. Interested if LE have video of what RE retrieved or left off on his visit there that fateful night.

The Laundromat (I'm calling it Laundry Mat from now on) doesn't make sense. Why skip down to the Powers Ave laundry when they could have used the facilities in the complex.

You can call this home. Deep, rich earth tones greet you, relax you. Everything that man has done here blends in comfortably with natural strands of oak and pine. Every home at Ravenwood comes complete with the extra touches and amenities you've come to expect in a residential community. Welcome to Ravenwood. Welcome home. Community center, sparkling swimming pool, playground, laundry facility, 24-hour emergency maintenance and professional on-site management team. On-site community services coordinator providing services that include: computer training, free after school program, summer camp and adult education opportunities.Amenities
  • Pool
  • Playground
  • Laundry
  • On-site Management

• On-site Maintenance
  • Near Public Transit
  • 24-Hour Availability
  • Clubhouse

Very good question. Not only was there a facility in their apartment complex, it was RAINING. It's a big drag to bring laundry to the laundromat in the rain.

Could be that Lonzie vomited on big items like a bedspread that is much easier to wash in the big machines at the laundromat. Or, could be that they didn't want anyone they to know to see what they were washing?

There was something urgent enough to send them to the laundromat in the rain right before Lonna went to work. (It's not like she needed a clean uniform to wear.)

JMO.

maybe there was only one or two washers.... i know wheni lived in an apt there was only one or two so if i was trying to knock out a bunch, it was a drag.

but youre right he isnt the laundry type. maybe he didnt want trace evidence in a close by washer he was known to use....

• Pool
  • Playground
  • Laundry
  • On-site Management

• On-site Maintenance
  • Near Public Transit
  • 24-Hour Availability
  • Clubhouse

lol clean uniform....

Very good question. Not only was there a facility in their apartment complex, it was RAINING. It's a big drag to bring laundry to the laundromat in the rain.

Could be that Lonzie vomited on big items like a bedspread that is much easier to wash in the big machines at the laundromat. Or, could be that they didn't want anyone they to know to see what they were washing?

There was something urgent enough to send them to the laundromat in the rain right before Lonna went to work. (It's not like she needed a clean uniform to wear.)

JMO.

JMO.
i have always thought the laundromat was used due to large bulky items being soiled.
Some apartment laundry rooms have issue with theft too. I've been a victim.

http://m.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-charged-with-attempted-escape/34958516

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
New charges have been filed against the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

o lort.

wonder why he wants to get out so bad?

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
New charges have been filed against the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

William Ruben Ebron Jr., who was already facing two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police, has been charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

BBM: You would have to have some explanation as to why the child is no longer in your possession. KWIM?

Yes but with a 19 month old you could by some time. Taking a page from Casey Anthony's book time missing =decomposing= weaker case for prosecution.
Especially if we are assuming LL was involved.
They rushed their timeline by reporting the car stolen.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

WHAT?!! He does really think he's above the law. I wonder if the baker county trip had anything to do with this? Somebody on the inside is dirty?

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

That ought to be enough to keep him longer :loveyou:

o lort.

wonder why he wants to get out so bad?

My guess isnit has to do with either:

A. He is pissed and wants to get to Lonna
B. He knows they are close and wants to mov the body
C. He sees his fate and was gonna make a run for the border

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Whaaaaaaat. We have a real winner here folks.. Glad I'm not near Jacksonville

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaaat. We have a real winner here folks.. Glad I'm not near Jacksonville

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
If he's in protective custody, how did get contraband? He knows he's going down
forever! What a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online