GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o ya, the "escape driver" had to be lonna... the cops talked to the inmate the 24th.... RE didnt indicatre his driver was in jail that day, that was prior.

http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/news-room/jso-news.aspx

JACKSONVILLE, FL (August 27, 2015) - On July 24, 2015 William Ruben Ebron was arrested and transported to the jail where he is currently housed. On August 24, 2015 investigators met with an inmate at the jail that is housed with Ebron. The inmate said he has had communication with Ebron and Ebron is discussing a plan to escape from the jail. Ebron showed the inmate a shaped orange piece of plastic that Ebron represented as a hand cuff key.

I went backed and checked, Lonna didn't bond out until 8/24. The inmate reported or discussed this with LE on 8/24, so we can assume that his conversation with RE happened prior to 8/24, since there was at least two different conversations between RE and inmate.

JSO Inmate Information

Ebron, Ruben

[FONT=&quot]Statute: 843.021(2) Description: UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONCEALED HANDCUFF KEY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Bond: No Bond Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: 1468131 Case #: 162015AF055673FM OBTS:
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:11 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
Jurisdiction: N/A
Sentence Date: N/A Years: 0 Months: 0 Days: 0
Charge Comments: N/A

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 951.22(1) Description: INTRODUCE OR SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTO DETENTION FACILITY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 944.40 Description: ESCAPE (OR ATTEMPT) FROM ANY PRISON, JAIL, ROAD CAMP OR OTHER PENAL INSTITUTION [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: N/A OBTS:
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:10 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
Jurisdiction: JSO

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 777.04(3) Description: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - 2ND/3RD DEGREE FELONY/3RD DEGREE BURGLARY CRIME [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Charge Comments: N/A[/FONT]

this case starting to have more twists and turns than ember graham....

The way I am reading this, the injunction was for no contact with kids. Now why on earth would you drop that????? SMH

Could this case get more bizarre? I'm not understanding what happened with the ex and her motion to dismiss the motion to modify the no contact order to include her kids. Maybe she got confused once she was told she could plead the fifth?

She called police about the rape on July 1. Msm reported that she wasn't going to file charges. She filed the motion to modify the order of no contact to include her kids on July 7. :pullhair: This is beyond me - her motion to dismiss it makes no sense.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972

And now we hear Ebron was planning to escape. The inmate ratted out the plan to LE on August 24. Lonna bonded out around 5:30 on the 24th. So it's entirely possible that Lonna was supposed to be the getaway driver. We don't know when Ebron first started talking to the inmate but Lonna was arrested the evening of the 18th so the timing fits, especially if he was planning on making a break during his appearance at Baker county on the 25th.

All of these people are off their rockers.

what date was his baker county court date? maybe that is why lonna got bonded out..... oh yep the 25... hmmmmmm

Could this case get more bizarre? I'm not understanding what happened with the ex and her motion to dismiss the motion to modify the no contact order to include her kids. Maybe she got confused once she was told she could plead the fifth?

She called police about the rape on July 1. Msm reported that she wasn't going to file charges. She filed the motion to modify the order of no contact to include her kids on July 7. :pullhair: This is beyond me - her motion to dismiss it makes no sense.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-back-in-court-with-exgirlfriend/34956972

And now we hear Ebron was planning to escape. The inmate ratted out the plan to LE on August 24. Lonna bonded out around 5:30 on the 24th. So it's entirely possible that Lonna was supposed to be the getaway driver. We don't know when Ebron first started talking to the inmate but Lonna was arrested the evening of the 18th so the timing fits, especially if he was planning on making a break during his appearance at Baker county on the 25th.

All of these people are off their rockers.

what date was his baker county court date? maybe that is why lonna got bonded out..... oh yep the 25... hmmmmmm

In theory you are correct but I don't think she was released until after 5pm. long after court hours

If this wasn't so sad it would be comical. What an egotistical fool. SMDH

well...if anything , he sure is an expert at making his plans backfire..

I agree this is just ridiculous.
Incredibly bold and ignorant.
Having read the JSO post about this escape scenario, I'm wondering if the 2nd handcuff key wasn't actually a real working one? I know the orange plastic thing wasn't.
This is pathetic.
It's like LL and WRE don't even consider Lonzie. I wonder if they ever did.
It's likely they want his body moved.
Why oh why is CB still involved w/this "crew"?
I know enough to understand, but I just don't want to face the real evil in our world at times.
Unfortunately this is one of them and it makes me feel ill.
jmho

There are crack addicts the world over thinking 'oh no u didn't'.

It is brazen enough to plan an escape, but to discuss it with another criminal is beyond stoopid. He is not the brightest bulb .....sort of makes you wonder about visits and phone calls, and court procedures.

In less than a month, he set up a driver, acquired and smuggled TWO 'keys' and shared his plans with a fellow inmate. Something stinks at that jail.

We should be thankful to that inmate, the guards totally missed this.

The jail is probably pulling an all nighter going over his phone calls and visit recordings, I am expecting further charges for those on the outside who assisted with this.

His lawyer is busy calling Baez and begging for help.

What happened with the defense attorney recently though? Maybe he saw that Ebron tried to unlock his cuffs in court?

What happened with the defense attorney recently though? Maybe he saw that Ebron tried to unlock his cuffs in court?

That's a good question. Perhaps that's what prompted the last-minute withdrawl that surprised even the court.

JMO

JSO Inmate Information

Ebron, Ruben

[FONT=&quot]Statute: 843.021(2) Description: UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONCEALED HANDCUFF KEY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 951.22(1) Description: INTRODUCE OR SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTO DETENTION FACILITY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 944.40 Description: ESCAPE (OR ATTEMPT) FROM ANY PRISON, JAIL, ROAD CAMP OR OTHER PENAL INSTITUTION [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: N/A OBTS:
Jurisdiction: JSO

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Statute: 777.04(3) Description: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - 2ND/3RD DEGREE FELONY/3RD DEGREE BURGLARY CRIME [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Charge Comments: N/A[/FONT]

Dang did they change it to no bond from earlier?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are crack addicts the world over thinking 'oh no u didn't'.

It is brazen enough to plan an escape, but to discuss it with another criminal is beyond stoopid. He is not the brightest bulb .....sort of makes you wonder about visits and phone calls, and court procedures.

In less than a month, he set up a driver, acquired and smuggled TWO 'keys' and shared his plans with a fellow inmate. Something stinks at that jail.

We should be thankful to that inmate, the guards totally missed this.

Wonder if the key was a "real" or one he made. Seems like the one he gave the informant was a self made one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many of us are wondering how LL could possibly not want her son found. How could a mother not wantna proper burial? If she is human at all I would have to think she gave him that. Providing of course that she knew he had passed. I think she put him (or had RE) somewhere that means something to her. Probably near where she grew up. This may be why she isn't concerned now with finding him. She is at peace with where he is. ?? Maybe?

Or....she is a monster and just did not care.

Thoughts?

What I can't figure out is why they are covering for each other.

Glad I read this before I posted. :) Been thinking the same thing all day. LL is at peace, she is not hysterical over the 'not knowing'. She knows, in the interview she talked about how much she missed him at night.

If I'm remembering correctly, the secret recording of her, didn't she say that Ruben wouldn't put Lonzie in a trash bin, something to that affect? IMO, the reason they are all covering for each other is because they all agreed to have a private burial. They couldn't take baby Lonzie in for medical treatment or they would have faced charges, I believe.

RE must have known that LL was getting bonded out just in time for his jail transfer. What was she going to do, steal a car? His is evidence. I bet the conversations where she is begging her family to get her out ASAP are telling. What was he going to do? The van can't be opened from the inside. Was he going to try to run out of the courthouse and hide until he could hook up with LL?
The best part is he had the jailhouse guy agreeing to provide a get away driver so they could both escape even though they weren't going to be in the same transfer van or even being transported the same day. He really thought he manipulated the jailhouse guy to help him with such a stupid plan. He thinks he is smarter than anyone else. Typical sociopath.

RE is stacking up a lot of felonies, enough to put him away for life. Yep, he is soooo smart. He must be messing himself, knowing he is never going to be free again. He has only been in jail a little over a month and can't handle it. HaHa. Wait. It gets worse RE. Much worse.

The ex was talked into letting him see the kids and be able to talk to them since he is in jail and can not harm them or kidnap them.

I may have been wrong. He may just spill the beans to someone soon. He is going to start pointing the finger at LL. He wants out more than he wants her.

My opinion only. Yours may differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member