GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
his parents also visited. The parents and LL (a/k/a LB) I think are the only visitors confirmed in media. But there may have been others that were not on media's radar.

his parents also visited. The parents and LL (a/k/a LB) I think are the only visitors confirmed in media. But there may have been others that were not on media's radar.

Thanks for the clarification,

This all seems to be turning into a 'Lonnie and Hyde' movie script.​

Well what are the odds?
I wouldn't put it past her

I wouldn't either. I don't know how else he would of made two handcuff keys in such a short time since he has been in prison. Guess he has plenty of time on his hands, but what did he use to make them i wonder, if that's what he did? Wonder who he was conspiring with to have a getaway car at the ready after he was thinking he was going to break out? He really is a fool of the worst kind.

I also wonder how the inmate who gave LE the information recorded it? Would he have been wearing a wire?

I also wonder how the inmate who gave LE the information recorded it? Would he have been wearing a wire?

I believe the report said that the inmate reported to staff, then made recording so I am guessing he was provided with a wire by staff. Inmate must be due many brownie points.

I believe the report said that the inmate reported to staff, then made recording so I am guessing he was provided with a wire by staff. Inmate must be due many brownie points.

Thanks. I thought it must of been something like that. The inmate will probably get a reduced sentence maybe?

May I suggest an alternative to the orange jail garb for RE?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 200
I am now wondering again about all that debating we did when RE's parents reported LB had visited RE in jail and they had shared a hug and she is standing by their son etc.

We all were taken aback that the parents were suggesting that RE and LB were allowed physical contact as our vision of a jail visit is one that takes place under watchful eyes of guards and behind glass.

JMO, but from what I understand, because WRE is not convicted *yet*, he has more freedoms in jail. Solitary confinement would be used as necessary not permanently, so he would be put in general population as long as he behaves. Personal items like toothbrushes and deodorant containers would be available to him to make contraband items. He could also have bought the keys from another inmate who made them earlier. Also, inmates find ingenious ways to communicate with others, even in solitary confinement. I think it's much more likely he got this stuff from others inside than from his parents or LL. I'm sure those visits were very closely monitored.

Does anyone know what the penalty is for plotting an escape from jail? All i could find on it was about prisoners that actually did successfully escape from prison.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ml&StatuteYear=2015&Title=->2015->Chapter 944

[SIZE=-1]944.40 Escapes; penalty.—Any prisoner confined in any prison, jail, private correctional facility, road camp, or other penal institution, whether operated by the state, a county, or a municipality, or operated under a contract with the state, a county, or a municipality, working upon the public roads, or being transported to or from a place of confinement who escapes or attempts to escape from such confinement commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. The punishment of imprisonment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed upon any prisoner.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0775/Sections/0775.082.html

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]d) For a felony of the second degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 15 years.

--on the other charges:

[/SIZE]
[FONT=&amp]Statute: 843.021(2) Description: UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONCEALED HANDCUFF KEY

--3rd degree felony

[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1](e) For a felony of the third degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 5 years.

[FONT=&amp]Statute: 777.04(3) Description: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - 2ND/3RD DEGREE FELONY/3RD DEGREE BURGLARY CRIME

--2nd/3rd degree felony

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Statute: 951.22(1) Description: INTRODUCE OR SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTO DETENTION FACILITY

--3rd degree felony
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Another rainbow in mid Florida for sweet Lonzie!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

i saw someone suggest he was in water w weights and i asked if it weas in MSM that weights were missing but never got a response. so im not sure.

I saw a post here sometime back about some weights missing from the apartment that had been in a duffel bag. I have not seen that anywhere, does anyone have a link or source for that info?

when i was a CO the county i worked in had boxes of toothbrushes that said "bob barker" on them to hand out to inmates when they were booked, until they got canteen money to buy their own. they made shanks out of them and they were called "bob barkers" in that county lol.

Hot Dang! I just heard about RE's attempted escape! Now THAT is a serious charge that will hold him for a very very long time, and it is a slam dunk with the evidence. For the first time I can believe he is staying in jail.

As for his bond, when a person is arrested a "default" bond gets set according to guidelines. When the see the judge, the bond is reevaluated and I'll bet the judge raises the bond significantly. That makes him a serious flight risk.

As for "the jail stinks" they key was homemade. I have seen inmates manufacture just about anything from the most harmless items. He probably either made it or swapped for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95